Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Make It Happen - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Make It Happen (507 Views)

Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" / Why Did This Happen? Are You Ok With It? / Subhana Llah, Why Do This Still Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make It Happen by victoreyo: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2011
Friend check this firm on www(dot)globalinvestmentnetwork(dot)webs(dot)com i would want you people to join me and gain from the firm i have gained from, i got the advert on this site last month and i invested and i got paid. GLOBAL INVESTMENT NETWORK, i am a witness, they are really paying. Please try and invest with them,its about investing and gaining at the end of evry ten working days,you also get bonus the more people you bring and that bonus is my target of this advert. please do not forget to tell them Mr Victor Eyo reffered you.

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Others, Winning Their Hearts The Islamic Way – By Naija Muslim Girl / What Is The Price Of An Average Ram In Your Area? Pls Share Your Experience Too. / Happy Eid-el kabir To Fellow Nairalanders And All Muslims In General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.