Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,214 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Women, What Do You Bring To The Table? - Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, What Do You Bring To The Table? - Men (3283 Views)

Nigerian Men Married To White Women What's Your Experience? / What Do You Bring To The Table !! / Fear Women (what My Friend Sent Me This Morning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, What Do You Bring To The Table? - Men by bukatyne(f): 2:18pm On May 29, 2022
Favfables1:

I have a feeling you'll figure out a way grin....
I'll be waiting grin...

That your feeling is not reaching this side.

That post is too long and I would need to open my laptop

Mbok rework so I can respond on my phone.
Re: Women, What Do You Bring To The Table? - Men by bukatyne(f): 2:18pm On May 29, 2022
Vyolet:
Nice one OP

…as much as i see this silly question online always, it is surprising that I have never seen or heard any one ask such question in real life.
The people in real life must be from pluto..

Not mars anymore? grin cheesy
Re: Women, What Do You Bring To The Table? - Men by bukatyne(f): 2:19pm On May 29, 2022
Vyolet:

I don’t believe there is anything like Alphamale, every man is a gamma to a particular woman or man in a situation whereby he is gay.

We have gotten to Gamma?
Re: Women, What Do You Bring To The Table? - Men by bukatyne(f): 2:20pm On May 29, 2022
sweetman2022:
I don't need to ask you what you are bringing to the table since I won't approach you and marry you immediately. As I am getting to know you, I should know if you have something you are bringing to the table. So once I see you have nothing to bring, I discard you and move to the next one.
So the more time you spend with your bf/gf, you should know if they have something to offer or empty pussy or dick.
No need to waste your time asking such question, except you aren't smart yourself.

Absolutely on point!
Re: Women, What Do You Bring To The Table? - Men by Vyolet(f): 3:24pm On May 29, 2022
bukatyne:

We have gotten to Gamma?
My sister, thats metaphoric o, i mean their mumu level when it comes to a particular woman they want.. grin
Re: Women, What Do You Bring To The Table? - Men by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
bukatyne:

Nice one amongst many others.

So why are you only talking about monetary resources in your post?

becoz some men feel being in control when he the only one providing the resources

then some haved realised that two incomes are better than one hence they understand the role a woman can play
Re: Women, What Do You Bring To The Table? - Men by BigBashiru: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2022
bukatyne:

Hahahahahaha @ well captured.

Maybe because I met my husband young and before the 'what do you bring to the table' madness, I find the question very irritating.

Young girls aren't asked wat they bring to d table....its only older women that are asked that and the guy spends his moni on younger women (side chicks)...its nature...is cos the ladies in question hv started losing their attractiveness that they are asked "what do you bring to the table"
Re: Women, What Do You Bring To The Table? - Men by bukatyne(f): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
BigBashiru:

Young girls aren't asked wat they bring to d table....its only older women that are asked that and the guy spends his moni on younger women (side chicks)...its nature...is cos the ladies in question hv started losing their attractiveness that they are asked "what do you bring to the table"

This is well, another perspective.
Re: Women, What Do You Bring To The Table? - Men by EmmylianoENT(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
bukatyne:
Happy weekend peeps cheesy

I got inspiration for this thread last week and just around to creating it.

The topic is a common question men ask women today and the and answers usually are:

'I am the table';
'I bring XYZ';
'How can you ask such a question';
'What do you bring to the table'.

The question itself is nonsensical for two reasons:

1. The table should be personal; he should only be concerned about his OWN table.

2. It shows he is not serious. He saw something in you that's why he approached you. He should be the one telling you what value he is bringing to your life which forms the basis for you to accept him.

Imagine Buka Company wants to collaborate with Tyne Company. Isn't it Buka Company who would prepare a befitting proposal and tell Tyne Company the benefits and advantages of the collaboration?

Buka Company would have also done due diligence that Tyne Company is one she wants to collaborate with.

So a man should do his due diligence of the woman he wants to approach (that she suits him) and tell her why collaborating with him on the journey of life is her best's choice.

Interestingly, musicians of old understood this that's why they talk about selling points e.g.

Joe - I wanna know
Mario - Let me love you etc.

So ladies, when next a man who used his two legs to propose/ask you out asks what you bring to the table, ask him what he saw in you that made him approach you.....

That is what you bring to his table!

Next ask him WHY you should collaborate with HIM in the journey of life.

P. S.: If na you chyke am, biko reel out what you saw in him aka bringing to the table.

Hello, I'm Emmanuel by name, I'm 6ft tall and dark skinned in complexion (not baba dudu oo). I live in Lagos Nigeria, Alimosho axis (Iyana-ipaja precisely). I hail from the east Imo state and I speak my native language igbo and of course I speak Yoruba too as I was born and brought up in Lagos. I'm young and under 30. I'm in need of a sugar mummy in which we can have an arrangement as well as understanding. I'm naughty, good with my tongue and can work my way around a good dripping coochie. Not one of those with the biggest of load in between my legs 🙈 but I believe I know how to make use of what I got, uuuuhm don't want to sound like I'm bluffing, but a trial should be okay.
I'm not perfect and no one is but i can guarantee I don't steal nor lie, I can hold a conversation and I got respect too. I don't kiss and tell and I mean I can surely keep a secret. I'm a coded good bad boy. I'm down and ready if you're, believe me when I say I need you the same way you need me. Want to know more about me ?

Kindly reach out to me via mail and then I can give out my number so you can reach me directly if interested, thanks.
Email: akpulonuemmanuel1684@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Poor People Give Birth To Multiple Children? / Which Do You Prefer, A Noisy Or Nosy Neighbour / SOLD HISENSE SIDE BY SIDE TOUCHSCREEN SMART FRIDGE BOUGHT NEW UNUSED SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.