Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

The Man Of God, Nigerian Netflix Movie Review - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Man Of God, Nigerian Netflix Movie Review (652 Views)

Movie Review: Áfáméfúná - An Nwa-boi Story. / The Man Of God: Reviews and Ratings? / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Of God, Nigerian Netflix Movie Review by OluwabukolaRuth(f): 6:56pm On May 21, 2022
As I sit before my laptop, for a writer, I’m short of words to relate the emotions I felt during the movie “The Man of God”, which was directed by Bolanle Austen-Peters. But I can tell you that I watched the trailer and went “Yass!” The retelling of the story of a prodigal son coming back home is something any Christian would want to see. And, so far, Netflix productions in Nigeria have been more of trials and errors, i.e. some flops, some hits. See the trailer below:

Movie plot of The Man of God

The movie starred Akah Nnani, Osas Ighodaro, Atlanta Bridget Johnson, Eucharia Anunobi Ekwu and others I’ll mention as the review progresses. The man of God started with the story of little Samuel (played by Akah Nnani) as he was being trashed by his father, Prophet Josiah, for playing ten-ten while prayer was going on in his deliverance church.

Little Samuel did not take the beating like a pastor’s child who understands that a parent who doesn’t want a spoilt child won’t spare the rod. He resented his father so much that in the pain of the whipping, he promised his mother that he would leave home one day and not return.

Continue reading
https://heartychristianstories.com/the-man-of-god-nigerian-netflix-movie-review/

Re: The Man Of God, Nigerian Netflix Movie Review by GustoAfrica: 10:16am On May 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOkx6Q0MEXM

Please Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

The Official Naruto/boruto Uzumaki Thread / Who Wins Bigbrother Africa 4 / Have A Good Picture For Your Next Musical Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.