Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu (22497 Views)

FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo / 2023: Osinbajo Met With Edo Delegates Without Oshiomole And Ize-Iyamu / “you’re A Serial Liar, Oshiomhole Was Not Part Of Any Mock Primary”, Edo APC Lea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by kenbee(f): 10:15pm On May 21, 2022
Who won't sing to tinubu when DJ bullion van is on the turn table?

Honestly, I pity my generation and Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by loadedvibes: 10:16pm On May 21, 2022
Shameless lots
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Highlyrespected(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2022
No need to stress yourself again Asiwaju..... You already being declared as flag bearer A P C presidential candidate
Sur votre mandat, je me tiens gidigba

2 Likes

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by gaby(m): 10:17pm On May 21, 2022
My people wan collect their share...

As e dey turn back dem go yimu am say "Ozwor".

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Naijanascam: 10:17pm On May 21, 2022
Is04970:
Thank you Jesus

Over what?
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by AntonVince: 10:17pm On May 21, 2022
Yemmysworld91:
Sentiment aside, only Buhari and the Northern hegemony can stop Tinubu. He's no match for other contestants.
But I really don't want him to be president. But he's way ahead of his competitors

That's because none of the other aspirants steals 14.6% of their states' monthly earnings.
None of the other aspirants can match the insane level of Tinubu's thievery!

1 Like

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Owaincouncil: 10:18pm On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
An average Nigerian youth is silly, easily deceived and gullible and very very greedy...

No be Tinubu and co we gather dey bash during endsars sad sad

So them don forget everything grin grin

Our stupid youth are one of the problems of Nigeria...
Instead make them vote better person....

Peter obi for 2023

I no dey Stan person wey dey loot Lagos State like Call of Duty crates grin grin grin
I no dey Stan person wey no dey physically fit to lead a secondary school assembly not to talk of a whole country..
I no dey Stan person wey hin left hand dey shake like Cisco for flash wey won vibe grin grin
I no dey Stan person wey dey urinate on top himself like a little kid...

I know you won't write this epistle if their song is for bro Peter.
You just hate Tinubu for nothing

7 Likes

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by verybadmouth(m): 10:18pm On May 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Laugh out loud

Edo is for pdp anyday anytime twice on election day
Or rather twice on the day Apc present fragile old man who wears pampers
Nothing concern PDP with APC primaries oga. Read well. Na delegates he go see oo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by famology(m): 10:19pm On May 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Laugh out loud

Stop abusing drugs for your own good.
So na pdp delegates wan vote for Apc primary? Dem swear for una?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Freebills12: 10:20pm On May 21, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Yemmysworld91:
Sentiment aside, only Buhari and the Northern hegemony can stop Tinubu. He's no match for other contestants.
But I really don't want him to be president. But he's way ahead of his competitors

You are his number one campaign manager, you continue to deceive yourself by typing this trash in all post just to draw more attention to him.
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:20pm On May 21, 2022
A nonsensical fellow.
Rastaramsey:
An average Nigerian youth is silly, easily deceived and gullible and very very greedy...

Peter obi for 2023

I no dey Stan person wey dey loot Lagos State like Call of Duty crates grin grin grin
I no dey Stan person wey no dey physically fit to lead a secondary school assembly not to talk of a whole country..
I no dey Stan person wey hin left hand dey shake like Cisco for flash wey won vibe grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 21, 2022
A man who has selected and imposed at he's will should be prepared for the imposition by Buhari.....
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:23pm On May 21, 2022
Stop claim edo be proud of your Igbotic.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Laugh out loud

And what makes you think a keyboard warrior and a weed smoker got no say in politics
I can not bet my balls on the primary but I can bet my balls that tinubu will not get upto ten votes in the whole of Edo state during the general election
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:23pm On May 21, 2022
grin pure whining..trust Edo people..
Hahahaha so long he comes with part of the bullion van loot.dem go do full album for am def...then vote for their conscience o jare cheesy when cunny man die,na another cunny man go use cunny bury am ooo cheesy. Dem don already show the Oju yobo druggie say edo no be Lagos cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Ayoolamax: 10:23pm On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Peter obi for 2023

So because of tinubu u type this useless thing, but if it is osinbajo or harry Potter u go talk say naa nomal thing they are doing . Sir did u have PVC . It get why oooooooo

4 Likes

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by famology(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2022
Edo in the bag for Tinubu. Jagaban has no opponent in this race.

PrinceofLagos, truthisunique2,penguin2 food is ready.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Aboguede(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2022
Hahahhah.

9ja

We know una very well

All I see there are people with big hungry stomachs shocked

Every body wan cash out grin
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Geneh411: 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
Lanrelagboi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2Y4wqur1yk

Edo APC Delegates Welcome Bola Tinubu with an anthem sung by his supporters
It's the delegates time yet a delicate time . Well, interesting times ahead
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Ayoolamax: 10:25pm On May 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Laugh out loud

And what makes you think a keyboard warrior and a weed smoker got no say in politics
I can not bet my balls on the primary but I can bet my balls that tinubu will not get upto ten votes in the whole of Edo state during the general election
Naa ur problem be that, monitoring spirit.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by verybadmouth(m): 10:26pm On May 21, 2022
post=113051610:
JAGABAN EVERYWHERE.

For all JAGABANISTS in the building, the below image is for y'all
We still remain with our amiable STARBOY AND ZULUM tho, depending on what their party says.

Two Top Strikers on the Team...
Top Strikers ton badt gan......

Hmmmm, this is deep!
One surprising thing is that he has travelled to almost all the states in Nigeria, that is surprising on its own......and much more.
Why didn't he contest since 2007, he has been active since then. Why did he wait till this very time. The man no get any better thing to offer jare.
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Peter obi for 2023

wailing

2 Likes

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:27pm On May 21, 2022
You don't even have privilege to be among the singers. You see how world keep leaving you behind
Kpengla:

They are singing for their food money

Lagos money to the world

2 Likes

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by kingyakos: 10:27pm On May 21, 2022
Realist12:
Of course, he has done his homework and still doing more. He's not waiting to be the appointed one . As a visionary you plan ahead , he's really worked towards this presidency and he should get it . For someone who came back from a knee surgery to be this active , we should know he'd be active in governance .
One thing I respect about him is the vision he has , the popularity he's gathered will yield a positive result for Nigeria.

Share one of vision here make we hear
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Bar1941(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2022
Hate or like him, BAT is a very brilliant man. How I wish he's igbo man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Realist12: 10:31pm On May 21, 2022
kingyakos:

Share one of vision here make we hear
have you been to Lagos recently ? Or is your vision blurry?

2 Likes

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by chaloskyx: 10:33pm On May 21, 2022
I pray tinubu wins so that he can show us pepper like buhari we deserve it
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Kpengla(m): 10:33pm On May 21, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
You don't even have privilege to be among the singers. You see how world keep leaving you behind

It's not a privilege it's a shame

And it's the whole world leaving you shìt-eating owomida cretins behind, not the other way around

What a sad, pointless creature you are

1 Like

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by IreneJane: 10:35pm On May 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Peter obi for 2023

Honestly, being among the youths , you are also stupid for promoting Peter Obi 2023, when he ruled Anambra for 8 years and nothing to show for , he's being accused of all sort like mismanagement of funds and so on. How are you so sure that Obi is capable to lead Nigeria, GEJ deceived us he had no shoes story, Goodluck name and co in 2010.

Every individual is entitled to their opinions , so as a youth , I can refer to you being stupid youthful supporting Peter Obi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by moneyissweet(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2022
No wahala

Everything go clear like bank cheque on the 1st of June.

I can't wait.

Realist12:
Of course, he has done his homework and still doing more. He's not waiting to be the appointed one . As a visionary you plan ahead , he's really worked towards this presidency and he should get it . For someone who came back from a knee surgery to be this active , we should know he'd be active in governance .
One thing I respect about him is the vision he has , the popularity he's gathered will yield a positive result for Nigeria.
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by pfadom: 10:40pm On May 21, 2022
Peter Obi is the social media Naija President. For the past three cycles of leading PDP in Anambra State since he left APGA, he could deliver Anambra Gov for the PDP.

He cannot even win Biafra Presidency.

Rastaramsey:

Peter obi for 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by edungene7: 10:41pm On May 21, 2022
Edo people and scam nah 5 & 6 thiefinubu the anthem nah to cash out u go later here Nigeria no be Lagos
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by wasuka14(m): 10:45pm On May 21, 2022
i Concur with you. this is the oñly sensible comment i ever see on nairaland. People just they make noise. You can't put something on nothing. This man have really work hard and planning for this thing for the past 20yrs. But others just want to get there with 2 months.
All the people matching 1million man march for Mr PO today are noth card carrying members of any party. They are not among the delegates that will vote on convention day. But only making noise online.
Get involve build people first then, you have your wày.
sokera:
Jagaban structure is beyond imagination… youths should learn from Jagaban… you mite not like him but if you wish to go into politics you have to study his political style

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: How You Treat Your Predecessor Is How Your Successor May Treat You / Why Would PDP Governors Visit APC Benue But Ignore PDP Taraba? / Senate Names 69 Committees’ Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.