Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu (22495 Views)

FFK Reacts As Supporters Sing To Peter Obi Song At PDP Campaign Rally In Uyo / 2023: Osinbajo Met With Edo Delegates Without Oshiomole And Ize-Iyamu / “you’re A Serial Liar, Oshiomhole Was Not Part Of Any Mock Primary”, Edo APC Lea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by kingyakos: 10:49pm On May 21, 2022
The disease is just moving around looking for whom to infect with Parkinson and diabetes
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by kingyakos: 10:50pm On May 21, 2022
Realist12:
have you been to Lagos recently ? Or is your vision blurry?

What has he recently done in Lagos?....
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Mccullum: 10:55pm On May 21, 2022
moscow007:
grin grin grin grin...29th May, 2023, oh! i just cant wait

the great architect has better and bigger plans... the end of this shameless thief will unify the south.

those that mean well for Southern Nigeria are rooting for Obi or Osibanjo yet this shameless vermin is parading the whole country spilling his bile and threatening everybody!

direct descendant of a demon without a father or known family!!

Sadly for you! both Obi & Osinbajo, Tinubu is their master in politics.

1 Like

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by shidof(m): 10:58pm On May 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Laugh out loud

Edo is for pdp anyday anytime twice on election day
Or rather twice on the day Apc present fragile old man who wears pampers

And what makes you think a keyboard warrior and a weed smoker got no say in politics
I can not bet my balls on the primary but I can bet my balls that tinubu will not get upto ten votes in the whole of Edo state during the general election

You know nothing about my state son...
you need to reduce your intake of drugs, it's seriously damaging you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by olubam89: 10:59pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=slawormiir post=113051570]Damnnn niggar
Laugh out loud

And what makes you think a keyboard warrior and a weed smoker got no say in politics
I can not bet my balls on the primary but I can bet my balls that tinubu will not get upto ten votes in the whole of Edo state during the general election

Thank God you are not God.
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by pricklewane: 11:22pm On May 21, 2022
With the billions the Pandora Criminal looted from Anambra into his daughter foreign account he should meet up now. Check very well.

AntonVince:

That's because none of the other aspirants steals 14.6% of their states' monthly earnings.
None of the other aspirants can match the insane level of Tinubu's thievery!
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2022
verybadmouth:
Tinubu is doing everything he can to impose himself on us [/b]by getting that APC ticket. This man doesn't have anything to offer now talkless of the future. Yemi and Peter are far better than this sick man.
[b]Modified:
He's traveling about spending Lagos money. He will not only loot Nigeria, he will loot the whole Africa to refund all his spendings.
Shed light on the bolded please!!!!! I'm trying to understand what you mean
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by pricklewane: 11:24pm On May 21, 2022
Whether he write or not person wey senior your wretched papa don senior am. The nubu no be your papa mate.

Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You are his number one campaign manager, you continue to deceive yourself by typing this trash in all post just to draw more attention to him.
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Peppysco: 11:28pm On May 21, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Time for a...........

A.nother

P.athetic

C.ongregation

You're gonna die of hatred very soon, just keep going on. You hate too many successful people at the same time, that leads to boredom and depression.
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Gozac: 11:31pm On May 21, 2022
Yemmysworld91:
Sentiment aside, only Buhari and the Northern hegemony can stop Tinubu. He's no match for other contestants.
But I really don't want him to be president. But he's way ahead of his competitors
With 31states already covered as at today, Chibuike Amaechi is now the leading aspirant
That's by the wày Amaechi remains the most experienced, qualified and prepared to lead Nigeria at this time
As a detribalised man, he remains the national and unity candidate for one, strong united Nigeria
We urge the delegates to vote an Amaechi for a secured, united and prosperous Nigeria
Forward with courage, Victoria Ascerta!
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by onatisi(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2022
politics is a funny game , you will never know who these delegates will eventually vote for , the real campaign and negotiations will take place to the last minute before the elections ,
the funniest part is the way they are singing tinubu praises here is the same way they will be prsisng every other candidate that meets them , each meeting for each delegates means big cash
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Gozac: 11:33pm On May 21, 2022
With 31states already covered as at today, Chibuike Amaechi remains the leading aspirant
That's by the wày Amaechi remains the most experienced, qualified and prepared to lead Nigeria at this time
As a detribalised man, he remains the national and unity candidate for one, strong united Nigeria
We urge the delegates to vote an Amaechi for a secured, united and prosperous Nigeria
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Flo36: 11:33pm On May 21, 2022
Las Las na consensus APC go use my do their p election
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by DukeNija(m): 11:34pm On May 21, 2022
Realist12:
Of course, he has done his homework and still doing more. He's not waiting to be the anointed one . As a visionary you plan ahead , he's really worked towards this presidency and he should get it . For someone who came back from a knee surgery to be this active , we should know he'd be active in governance .
One thing I respect about him is the vision he has , the popularity he's gathered will yield a positive result for Nigeria.

His popularity will yield a positive result for Nigeria? Please evaluate this statement if it makes any sense. I get your point vis a vis his groundwork but Tinubu is not physically and mentally capable of turning things around for Nigerians.
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by yeking18(m): 11:35pm On May 21, 2022
Politics is not mastering of the current affair of China or disguising about your incorruptible character. Come on Naija politics is beyond that. Let's just be honest with ourselves

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Gozac: 11:37pm On May 21, 2022
Realist12:
Of course, he has done his homework and still doing more. He's not waiting to be the anointed one . As a visionary you plan ahead , he's really worked towards this presidency and he should get it . For someone who came back from a knee surgery to be this active , we should know he'd be active in governance .
One thing I respect about him is the vision he has , the popularity he's gathered will yield a positive result for Nigeria.
With 31states already covered as at today, Chibuike Amaechi remains the leading aspirant
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Gozac: 11:40pm On May 21, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You are his number one campaign manager, you continue to deceive yourself by typing this trash in all post just to draw more attention to him.
Tinubu will be roundly defeated Amaechi in the primaries
That's by the wày Amaechi is the most experienced, qualified and prepared to lead Nigeria at this time
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by okorogodwin4(m): 11:41pm On May 21, 2022
They can sing for him to collect there stolen bullion van money
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Ekpeitit(m): 11:41pm On May 21, 2022
Where's his main man Oshe baba?
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Echoban: 11:45pm On May 21, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Laugh out loud

I taught u were more Intelligent than this. What's the business of PDP with APC delegates vote during primary election
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by GoodSerpent: 11:50pm On May 21, 2022
Realist12:
have you been to Lagos recently ? Or is your vision blurry?
So Tinubu built Lagos?....wahala dey oo.
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by IPIGSRMUMU: 12:19am On May 22, 2022
[[s]quote author=Rastaramsey post=113051547]An average Nigerian youth is silly, easily deceived and gullible and very very greedy...

No be Tinubu and co we gather dey bash during endsars sad sad

So them don forget everything grin grin

Our stupid youth are one of the problems of Nigeria...
Instead make them vote better person....

Peter obi for 2023

I no dey Stan person wey dey loot Lagos State like Call of Duty crates grin grin grin
I no dey Stan person wey no dey physically fit to lead a secondary school assembly not to talk of a whole country..
I no dey Stan person wey hin left hand dey shake like Cisco for flash wey won vibe grin grin
I no dey Stan person wey dey urinate on top himself like a little kid...[/quote][/s]
Rubbish trash.
Vote for pandora lying Chinese man Obituary?
Pls stop posting rubbish trash.
Obituary, an incompetent, corrupt and imaginative figure.
Pls tell us what has Obituary done while in govt that warrants people voting for him besides that he's Igbo and younger.
He was a corrupt and pedestrian Governor, nothing to write home about.
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by martinslaura: 12:22am On May 22, 2022
Rastaramsey:
An average Nigerian youth is silly, easily deceived and gullible and very very greedy...

No be Tinubu and co we gather dey bash during endsars sad sad

So them don forget everything grin grin

Our stupid youth are one of the problems of Nigeria...
Instead make them vote better person....

Peter obi for 2023

I no dey Stan person wey dey loot Lagos State like Call of Duty crates grin grin grin
I no dey Stan person wey no dey physically fit to lead a secondary school assembly not to talk of a whole country..
I no dey Stan person wey hin left hand dey shake like Cisco for flash wey won vibe grin grin
I no dey Stan person wey dey urinate on top himself like a little kid...

MY BROTHER NA ME THE MATTER DEY PAIN PASS. TIFNUBU NO SUPOSE EVEN NEAR EDO STATE SEF. THAT MAN IS TOTALLY NOT QUALIFIED. E BE LIKE WE NEVER LEARN OUR LESSON AFTER BUHARI.

ANYWAY ON PETER OBI MANDATE I STAND. A MAN THAT TRULY KNOWS WHAT HES DOING. ANOTHER THING WHEN DEY PROVOKE ME FOR THIS SHIT HOLE BE SAY CALL THEM FOR NATIONAL TV MAKE THEM COME TALK THE PLANS WEN THEM GET FEAR NO GO LET THEM COME. OBVIOUSLY THEM NO GET PLANS. I REPEAT PETER OBI I DEY UR BACK. 2023. LOADING. GOD BLESS PETER OBI, GOD BLESS HIS SUPPORTERS AND HATERS AND GOD BLESS THIS HOME BOY FOR HIS WRITE UP.
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by martinslaura: 12:28am On May 22, 2022
Realist12:

Popularity my foot. What vision? Dont u have a vision for NIGERIA? I guess we all have visions for NIGERIA. You should ask What plan he has and not his vision. Theres a difference between and VISION and a PLAN. Abi na vision of looting? Do u think if he becomes commander in chief he can even command the military? With his dirty hands u think they will even answer him? He will just carry all his lagos tifs to Abuja for final looting. Be warned my brother dont sell ur birth right because of agege bread.
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by martinslaura: 12:31am On May 22, 2022
verybadmouth:
Tinubu is doing everything he can to impose himself on us by getting that APC ticket. This man doesn't have anything to offer now talkless of the future. Yemi and Peter are far better than this sick man.
Modified: He's traveling about spending Lagos money. He will not only loot Nigeria, he will loot the whole Africa to refund all his spendings.

U can say that again. One cold big stout for u Jare. Keep saying the truth unlike some tribalistic folks here. Ask them why they prefer Tifnubu and they cannot even say a word. They will say he's yoruba, what a big shame. Yoruba my foot.
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by martinslaura: 12:33am On May 22, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Laugh out loud

10 is too much. Its osho baba and his family that will vote Tifnubu. Edo no be lagos o. Tell them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Realist12: 12:35am On May 22, 2022
kingyakos:

What has he recently done in Lagos?....
make your research on when the lekki free trade zone project commenced .
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Realist12: 12:39am On May 22, 2022
martinslaura:

Popularity my foot. What vision? Dont u have a vision for NIGERIA? I guess we all have visions for NIGERIA. You should ask What plan he has and not his vision. Theres a difference between and VISION and a PLAN. Abi na vision of looting? Do u think if he becomes commander in chief he can even command the military? With his dirty hands u think they will even answer him? He will just carry all his lagos tifs to Abuja for final looting. Be warned my brother dont sell ur birth right because of agege bread.
you're talking out of points. Every Lagosian is still benefiting from Tinubu visionary administration from 1999 till date . The richest black man is also a beneficiary.
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by emperor863(m): 12:40am On May 22, 2022
Yemmysworld91:
Sentiment aside, only Buhari and the Northern hegemony can stop Tinubu. He's no match for other contestants.
But I really don't want him to be president. But he's way ahead of his competitors

The Northern hegemony as you called them are solidly behind Tinubu. I doubt if Buhari can stop him at this stage.

Truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by frankson1(m): 12:44am On May 22, 2022
Realist12:

In as much as I don't want him to be President, I won't deny the fact that BAT is a politician to the core.

You're very correct for stating that he's not waiting or seeking to be anointed. Infact, it seems to me that he's not afraid of competition. I've never read where he stated that he should be given the ticket because of the support he gave to PMB and the party.

BAT ignores whatever names he's been called and just keeps going.

If he eventually wins, then he deserves it because he's working really hard for it.

1 Like

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by Realist12: 12:52am On May 22, 2022
frankson1:

In as much as I don't want him to be President, I won't deny the fact that BAT is a politician to the core.

You're very correct for stating that he's not waiting or seeking to be anointed. Infact, it seems to me that he's not afraid of competition. I've never read where he stated that he should be given the ticket because of the support he gave to PMB and the party.

BAT ignores whatever names he's been called and just keeps going.

If he eventually wins, then he deserves it because he's working really hard for it.
you're right. He's proven to be a real Democrat from the days of NADECO till now , and is still a politician that doesn't play sentimental politics. If we had 10 of Tinubus in Nigeria the dividends of democracy will be felt . A lot of Nigerians will rely on their antecedents but he's working hard like he's a new comer .

1 Like

Re: 2023 APC Presidential Primary: Edo Delegates Sing To Tinubu by nkemjacob2(m): 1:11am On May 22, 2022
Those who support tinubu are as follows. Agberos/stout, moneybags or gully. No sane person will vote tinubu looking at nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Enugu Residents Count Losses, Say ‘we Can’t Cope Anymore’ / Buhari Is Home Sick – Garba Shehu / Lagos PDP Candidate Jimi Agbaje Picks Female Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.