Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (101509 Views)

Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested / Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879manna: 1:26am On May 22, 2022
[s]
omenka:
When Sokoto happend, the people especially from this region created countless number of threads, condemning not just the perpetrators (which we all did), but also condemned Islam, insulted ALL Northerners, called them the vilest of names, etc.

For some of us, given how terrorised the East has become, no thanks to ipob and their surrogates, we knew it was just a matter of time before another barbaric incident took place and in the East. It wasn't a wish, it was an expectation based on the level of terrorism that has now enveloped the region.

Today it has happened, and I believe alot more has over the past couple of days, most of which went totally unreported, or at best underreported.

As expected, you will still find some bastards come here to rationalize the incident, exonerate the perpetrators, and try to derail the discussion.

When we say the Easterners are no different from those they condemn, we don't say so out of mallice, we do based on facts on ground.

Let's see how many threads of about this they'd create, and how much they'd share the news on twitter.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879mann: 1:27am On May 22, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:
This happened in London.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879man: 1:27am On May 22, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Ikunle oooooooo.

[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879ma: 1:28am On May 22, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

You didn't tell us that IPOB now competing with Boko haram and Fulani bandits.
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879ma: 1:28am On May 22, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

It was done by IPOB. They killed the Ogidi youth leader. The butchered kings in Igboland. This is not their first time.
[/s]
[s]
omenka:
Anyone exonerating ipob for these crimes is probably a member of those troll farms talked about in the BBC documentary.

It is a shame the owner of this site has allowed them operate even on his site unimpeded.
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879m: 1:28am On May 22, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Give me evidence that the police has ever killed any IPOB member. Or that even Fulani herdmen has killed anyone.

Mugu these murders have come out to confess.
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879m: 1:28am On May 22, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Shut up, ezi Ohia!
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by hammer567: 1:29am On May 22, 2022
00FFT00:

If you truly believe Igbos are mass-murdering Igbos, then you obviously do not understand what this fulani government is capable of. Funny how no one trumpets the hundreds of innocent Igbo young men and women these barbarians abruptly ended their lives in cold blood.

Take a trip to FMC Owerri mortuary, and you will hate Nigeria if you have a conscience. I happen to know that some of the fools here shouting Igbo and Ipob are their paid agents. I personally belong to no group or organization, and I don't need any of that to be human and a responsible citizen of this country, But I will not stand and watch a rag-tag group of illiterates shove their devilish agenda up our collective behinds on behalf of their paymaster.

The day anyone proves conclusively that Ipob wilfully murdered anyone, I will publicly condemn and repudiate that behavior in the strongest terms. Fulani and Muslim murders litter our public space daily. There's no room for denial here, and that's what they're trying so hard to obfuscate.

Terrorists.

BUHARI CAME TO THE EAST, HIS ONLY CONCERN WAS TO DISARM EVERYBODY IN THE EAST.

WE NEED MORE AK47.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879mannn: 1:29am On May 22, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

You don't reason with idiocy. It's not possible. There's nothing logical about rubbish. Counter kugbukwa gi. Tufia.
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879manna: 1:29am On May 22, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

I hope you give Fulani herdmen this same benefit of doubt before roping rubbish on them? If not you are a bloody stinking hypocrite.
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by uvie66: 1:34am On May 22, 2022
Rugaria:
They now call themselves "The Unknown Gunmen"? And they have to boldly write that down for all to see!
Who are these people? Who unleashed these people to tarnish the good image of IPOB?
Has IPOB ever had a good image ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by uvie66: 1:35am On May 22, 2022
Milljack:
Soludo should leave queens English it won't solve a dime..u don't pamper this demons..militiarize the entire state and declare full blown war on them.. keep ur professorship aside..y did this man visit kanu in d first place other eastern governor no even send am...
he had made the idiot to even grow more wings by visiting him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Creamypie(m): 1:40am On May 22, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

Because you have a very little brain capacity that's why the agents of destructions and deaths that crept into Igboland has gotten you and your likes to be writing rubbish. Only an insane person will not see that all these killings are orchestrated by the gov't of the fulani terrorists in other to portray Igbo people as violent and tarnish the peaceful image of IPOB.
u yourself know say u dey lie. Guilt and Shame hold down your heart from openly saying it. Enjoy your east u all created

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:42am On May 22, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
This is despicable, my brother in-law who married my younger sister escaped from Imo to our house together with his wife and always discussing how IPOB will kill all soldiers and police on phone calls with loud voice. I warned him to desist from such foolish talk but his foolishness knows no bound, We have chased him away for supporting terrorism and trying to attract security men to our compound, if I hear he continues, I'll get him arrested in his new place. Soon, people will begin to suspect young Igbo guys sympathetic to these killers.

You have turned the once lovely South-East to blood bath group. Madness, it's time.ro allow Biafrae go together with other regions. This style of struggle by Killing your kinsmen is the height of stupidity.
You are a wise person.
There are phone numbers you can call to report him if he refused to stop his evil and bad ways.
Before he lands your sister and your family in trouble.
Very soon, the sane igbos among us, will rise up against those animals.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Eriggs: 1:43am On May 22, 2022
00FFT00:

If you truly believe Igbos are mass-murdering Igbos, then you obviously do not understand what this fulani government is capable of. Funny how no one trumpets the hundreds of innocent Igbo young men and women these barbarians abruptly ended their lives in cold blood.

Take a trip to FMC Owerri mortuary, and you will hate Nigeria if you have a conscience. I happen to know that some of the fools here shouting Igbo and Ipob are their paid agents. I personally belong to no group or organization, and I don't need any of that to be human and a responsible citizen of this country, But I will not stand and watch a rag-tag group of illiterates shove their devilish agenda up our collective behinds on behalf of their paymaster.

The day anyone proves conclusively that Ipob wilfully murdered anyone, I will publicly condemn and repudiate that behavior in the strongest terms. Fulani and Muslim murders litter our public space daily. There's no room for denial here, and that's what they're trying so hard to obfuscate.

Terrorists.

I said keep shut and stop supporting terrorists.
The prayers are still waiting tho.
Deaths to everyone supporting the killings of innocent igbos

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879nine: 1:44am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113054883:

You are a wise person.
There are phone numbers you can call to report him if he refused to stop his evil and bad ways.
Before he lands your sister and your family in trouble.
Very soon, the sane igbos among us, will rise up against those animals.
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Eriggs: 1:50am On May 22, 2022
Billygee2u:

If MNK and IPOB are innocent of the killing ,maybe someone else is sabotaging IPOB,the curse will go back to you ,hope you know ?
But as sane and good people know kanu is the bastard behind it, so you accept it now.... so shall it be

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 00FFT00(m): 1:53am On May 22, 2022
Eriggs:
I said keep shut and stop supporting terrorists.
The prayers are still waiting tho.
Deaths to everyone supporting the killings of innocent igbos

I'll give you an opportunity to tell me to shut up to my face. Name a place and time at my cost.
Meanwhile, I wish you the death you wish yourself.

Now, go call a mod.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 00FFT00(m): 1:55am On May 22, 2022
Eriggs:
seun Mynd44 Dominique seun.
Rule 2.
Rule 3.

Your specialty
Wishing people death is rule no. 50ß
When will grow up and get a life?.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:58am On May 22, 2022
00FFT00:

Terrorists.

Thank you bros!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Empiree: 2:12am On May 22, 2022
CHANNELStv2020:
Something tells me the Northern cabals are up to something,they like how the east is terrorised,if not tell me why they wouldn't release Nnamdi kanu so this nonsense would stop
shifting goalpost?. What's northerners have to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by alen4smith(m): 2:12am On May 22, 2022
CHANNELStv2020:
Something tells me the Northern cabals are up to something,they like how the east is terrorised,if not tell me why they wouldn't release Nnamdi kanu so this nonsense would stop
you are a very foolish person.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by opribo(m): 2:25am On May 22, 2022
These people are not joking at all, this is alien to the blessed igboland. The bandits alias terrorist in North target hapless citizens while in the South the unknown gunmen aka bandits are targeting the elites. Bubu MUST stop this mess NOW.

How can we be in a country and they will zap off a human head in broad day light and display at the city center meanwhile there exist a govt in place.

The governor and police comissioner must be held accountable if not so bubu should be held responsible for aiding and abetting heinious crimes against igbo land.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by anungangampu: 2:27am On May 22, 2022
Angelfrost:
This is clearly the handiwork of his personal enemies... Clear assassination!

The beheading and note were meant to misdirect law enforcement... Make them conclude lazily that it was done by Ipob, and end investigations.

Same thing done with the killing of Late. Akunyili.

IPOB/ESN have now become the perfect cover for every perpetrator of evil and crimes in SouthEast especially Anambra!

Serious wahala for the citizens!
Okpo we don't kill for politics. Its never in our history. Only senseless lunatics kill to prove a point. So called Auto pilots are bunch of Lunatics and worst is fools like you keep supporting rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by OscarJaden(m): 2:34am On May 22, 2022
moneyissweet:
People now take advantage of unknown gunmen to commit crime

This is pure political assassination

Biafra amaka
I believe those army couple were politicians too?
Sometimes I wonder how some people like you think
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 8BitGee(m): 2:35am On May 22, 2022
This is terrible. I hope the people of the SE stop playing the Ostrich by flushing these blood sucking elements out of their midst.

I'm not exactly sure how killing your brothers in cold blood or burning your region down helps your movement for self actualisation.

Further, there's absolutely nothing wrong if people including Easterners don't support IPOB for whatever reason. It's a huge red flag if IPOB is killing these people as they'd murder you too if you disagree with them in the future

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Eriggs: 2:38am On May 22, 2022
00FFT00:

Your specialty
Wishing people death is rule no. 50ß
When will grow up and get a life?.
Wishing terrorists death, is Wishing people death.
I talk am,

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by UNDFTD: 2:50am On May 22, 2022
frankson1:

Okay, so as a reasonable person I am, I actually went back to your comment to make sure I didn't quote the wrong person.

Again, I ask, did killings from your cannibalistic colleagues just started under Soludo's leadership

I wouldn't expect you to reply me reasonably.
I noticed your account is still fresh and I believe you're among the brain washed online member who were given lap tops and receiving a token to defend the cold murderous and cannibalistic animals undecided

Well, keep fooling your ignorant a$$ by the account, Okay! I have not much to say to nitwits that want to live on bended knees. Were killings and kidnappings not in Anambra State prior to IPOB and ESN existence? You are nothing but a waste of human flesh!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:04am On May 22, 2022
Great! We now share same country with religious extremists, ethnic champions and all manner of murderers who behead, burn people alive or mine their skulls. Nigeria is a very dangerous place to live.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by ceejayluv(m): 3:09am On May 22, 2022
History555:
This makes no sense. How will killing a law maker force security forces to leave the South east. I am tempted to believe this letter is a distraction from the true objectives of the perpetrators of this crime. Just like threatening to attack 10 lga if security forces don't leave.
Security operatives and politicians represent the mainstream govt. Anarchists naturally are against any established order. It's a straightforward scenario.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant / Photo: Yusuf Buhari & His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.