Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (101394 Views)

Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested / Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 00FFT00(m): 12:40am On May 22, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
If you support IPOB.. may death and iniquity be your portion and your family too..
Useless terrorists.. Nig army should kill anyone that is caught with even Biafra hand band ..
Imagine this nonsense..

What should happen to supporters of Miyetti Alla, Boko Haram, Fulani terrorists nicknamed bandits, and Murderous Sokoto school students?. may death and iniquity be your portion and your family too.
Useless terrorists.
I will not bother with Nigeria Army, they are behind all of these things anyways.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by UNDFTD: 12:40am On May 22, 2022
frankson1:

You're the one who don't reason undecided

Is Andy Uba from Rivers state too that made your fellow killers to attack and kill security personnels

Is Andy Uba from all the SE states that are been under siege

Was soludo the governor of Anambra when your cannibalistic colleagues started killing

I truly apologize for believing that you only lack thinking abilities, I just realized your memory was taken away when you took an oath during your initiation into the Ipob family undecided

A VERY BIG SHAME ON YOU
undecided

Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. You still can't read and comprehend. Before you write any other comment, I want you to go and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent that you are an illiterate but by virtue of social media has access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond your intellectual capacity. Just keep exposing your ignorance and idiocy!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by themanderon: 12:41am On May 22, 2022
Has it gotten to this? What is really happening to humans? Truly the hearts of men is desperately evil.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:42am On May 22, 2022
Honestly!
What's all these for?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:42am On May 22, 2022
omenka:
Anyone exonerating ipob for these crimes is probably a member of those troll farms talked about in the BBC documentary.

It is a shame the owner of this site has allowed them operate even on his site unimpeded.

I think the owner of this site only cares about traffics and profits.
SE is gone to the dogs!.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Eriggs: 12:42am On May 22, 2022
splashbaby:
We told them that Igbos are on self destruct but they thought we hate them. IPOB and Biafra are signs of anarchy and they will consume Igbo land whether they break away from Nigeria or not.
You are not far from the truth at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:46am On May 22, 2022
00FFT00:

What should happen to supporters of Miyetti Alla, Boko Haram, Fulani terrorists nicknamed bandits, and Murderous Sokoto school students?. may death and iniquity be your portion and your family too.
Useless terrorists.
I will not bother with Nigeria Army, they are behind all of these things anyways.

I am not a member of any of those terrorists you mentioned.. so it ain't my portion.. since you admitted being a member of IPOB terrorists.. may painful deaths meant for terrorists reach you soon Amen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Eriggs: 12:50am On May 22, 2022
00FFT00:

I wish you the evil you wish others. You cannot rush here to media indict a situation you are not constituted to investigate. I will wait for a substantive authority whose duty and constitution it is to investigate crimes of this nature and bring same to prosecution.

Again, your curse reverts back to you.
Again,
The animals you are here supporting that cut of the heads and private part of a couple going for their traditional marriage less than a month ago were also murdered by fulanis right?
It's a matter of little time for you, keep supporting the deaths of innocent igbos.
As long as God lives. So shall it be.
Deaths to anyone between me and you supporting evil and Deaths of innocent people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 00FFT00(m): 12:54am On May 22, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

I am not a member of any of those terrorists you mentioned.. so it ain't my portion.. since you admitted being a member of IPOB terrorists.. may painful deaths meant for terrorists reach you soon Amen.

Look, You did not read me admit myself to membership of any group or organization. And as regards your prayers, I return your evil prayers back to you.

May painful deaths meant for terrorists reach you soon.
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 00FFT00(m): 12:56am On May 22, 2022
Eriggs:

Again,
The animals you are here supporting that cut of the heads and private part of a couple going for their traditional marriage less than a month ago were also murdered by fulanis right?
It's a matter of little time for you, keep supporting the deaths of innocent igbos.
As long as God lives. So shall it be.
Deaths to anyone between me and you supporting evil and Deaths of innocent people.

I wish you the death you wish yourself.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by frankson1(m): 12:56am On May 22, 2022
UNDFTD:

Keep barking and foaming in the mouth like a rabid dog. You still can't read and comprehend. Before you write any other comment, I want you to go and learn the fundamentals of written and spoken words. It's very apparent that you are an illiterate but by virtue of social media has access to engage in an adult discussion that is way beyond your intellectual capacity. Just keep exposing your ignorance and idiocy!

Okay, so as a reasonable person I am, I actually went back to your comment to make sure I didn't quote the wrong person.

Again, I ask, did killings from your cannibalistic colleagues just started under Soludo's leadership

I wouldn't expect you to reply me reasonably.
I noticed your account is still fresh and I believe you're among the brain washed online member who were given lap tops and receiving a token to defend the cold murderous and cannibalistic animals undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:58am On May 22, 2022
naptu2:
We can see and hear Omote Biafra shouting into the camera,

2:07 minute mark in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRvx2bBIj_o

It has become a pattern. What happened to Obiora Agbasimalo, the Labour Party candidate in the Anambra governorship election?

The people that are calling for people to be beheaded believe that all politicians, religious and traditional leaders from the East are saboteurs and any wealthy person that does not contribute money to their madness is a saboteur. To them, any government official, like an Inec worker or a security operative from the East is also a saboteur.
We heard where the animal was saying 'it is such people that need to be beheaded,
It is such people that needs to be burnt to ashes'.
Just imagine that.
And some fools here will still be denying this.
What manner of cursed souls.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:59am On May 22, 2022
00FFT00:

Look, You did not read me admit myself to membership of any group or organization. And as regards your prayers, I return your evil prayers back to you.

May painful deaths meant for terrorists reach you soon.
Amen

Initially I criticized your support for IPOB terrorists going by your comments..
If you support the actions of terrorists.. you are a terrorist too..
So may the wrath of law and God that would visit terrorists visit you too cos you are a sympathizer and passive member of IPOB terrorists..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Eriggs: 1:01am On May 22, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Initially I criticized your support for IPOB terrorists going by your comments..
If you support the actions of terrorists.. you are a terrorist too..
So may the wrath of law and God that would visit terrorists visit you too cos you are a sympathizer and passive member of IPOB terrorists..
Amen, na so e go be. May God answer your prayers. Enough is Enough of these terrorists

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:01am On May 22, 2022
Angelfrost:

Yeah.... I agree that Buhari and federal government don't mean well for the Easterners.

However, to claim all these evil things are being planned and carried out from Buhari's office including the Major prison break in Owerri has to be the dumbest thing ever...

Even you Igbos have an adage that "It's the rat inside the house that tells the one resident in the bush about the availability of food within"!

No external force can do these shocking atrocities and just vanish into thin air, not without the full support of your criminal and miscreant youths!

The real question remains... Since Buhari and the ruling cabal hate your region so much, why make it easy for them to destroy it?!! Why not resist them?!! What's stopping you from speaking out and taking action against these "foreign" destroyers?!!

Questions... Questions... Questions!!!

Critical questions!

Thumbs up!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Eriggs: 1:04am On May 22, 2022
00FFT00:

I wish you the death you wish yourself.
yes, deaths for anybody defending terrorists.
Their deaths will be very fast and brutal. Very very soon. For anyone denying the perpetrators of this wickedness, deaths death deaths in their household, starting from now.

Now say amen if you don't support terrorists killing innocent igbos

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by OlawaleBammie: 1:06am On May 22, 2022
CHANNELStv2020:
Something tells me the Northern cabals are up to something,they like how the east is terrorised,if not tell me why they wouldn't release Nnamdi kanu so this nonsense would stop
Chaiiiiii

Pls take down this post.

It shows no sense.

Chaiiiiii

See brain

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Truvelisback(m): 1:08am On May 22, 2022
Why are Igbos kill their fellow Igbos na? This is too bad.

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Billygee2u: 1:08am On May 22, 2022
Eriggs:
Devil kill kanu in prison.
Na inside dat prison this murderer go die put, he can never escape all the innocent lives he caused to die in the east.
The idiots cursing and abusing soludo ever since cos he said no sit at home nonsense in Anambra are the same sets of idiots praising him here. Yeye fowls.
What happened to those soldiers that were killed on the way to their wedding and to all numerous lives taken will happen to any idiot that will quote this my post.

The same hypocrites and brainwashed fools condemning the brutal killings of Deborah by those animals are the same idiots supporting the foolish cownu murderers that cut off the heads of husband and wife, and not only that, cutting off the innocent ladies private part.
Na ogun go kill all of una hypocrites, condemning one murder and praising the other murder.

If you condemn both murders, God bless your soul.
If you condemn one and leave one. U no go ever die better for dis life. Cannibals and murderers. Show your face here now

If MNK and IPOB are innocent of the killing ,maybe someone else is sabotaging IPOB,the curse will go back to you ,hope you know ?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Osanoghodua1: 1:09am On May 22, 2022
This is despicable, my brother in-law who married my younger sister escaped from Imo to our house together with his wife and always discussing how IPOB will kill all soldiers and police on phone calls with loud voice. I warned him to desist from such foolish talk but his foolishness knows no bound, We have chased him away for supporting terrorism and trying to attract security men to our compound, if I hear he continues, I'll get him arrested in his new place. Soon, people will begin to suspect young Igbo guys sympathetic to these killers.

You have turned the once lovely South-East to blood bath group. Madness, it's time.ro allow Biafrae go together with other regions. This style of struggle by Killing your kinsmen is the height of stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879nine: 1:10am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113054459:

We heard where the animal was saying 'it is such people that need to be beheaded,
It is such people that needs to be burnt to ashes'.
Just imagine that.
And some fools here will still be denying this.
What manner of cursed souls.
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879nnn: 1:12am On May 22, 2022
[s]
naijapips04:

Same as IPOB. Known murderers the world over. BBC even carry your news.
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by eagleu: 1:15am On May 22, 2022
There's only one religion known for beheading in this World.
Serious efforts to blame IPOB for everything?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:23am On May 22, 2022
CHANNELStv2020:
Something tells me the Northern cabals are up to something,they like how the east is terrorised,if not tell me why they wouldn't release Nnamdi kanu so this nonsense would stop
What rubbish and childish talk is this?
If Nnamdi Kanu is not released is that why Igbo will be killing Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 00FFT00(m): 1:23am On May 22, 2022
Osanoghodua1:
This is despicable, my brother in-law who married my younger sister escaped from Imo to our house together with his wife and always discussing how IPOB will kill all soldiers and police on phone calls with loud voice. I warned him to desist from such foolish talk but his foolishness knows no bound, We have chased him away for supporting terrorism and trying to attract security men to our compound, if I hear he continues, I'll get him arrested in his new place. Soon, people will begin to suspect young Igbo guys sympathetic to these killers.

You have turned the once lovely South-East to blood bath group. Madness, it's time.ro allow Biafrae go together with other regions. This style of struggle by Killing your kinsmen is the height of stupidity.

If you truly believe Igbos are mass-murdering Igbos, then you obviously do not understand what this fulani government is capable of. Funny how no one trumpets the hundreds of innocent Igbo young men and women these barbarians abruptly ended their lives in cold blood.

Take a trip to FMC Owerri mortuary, and you will hate Nigeria if you have a conscience. I happen to know that some of the fools here shouting Igbo and Ipob are their paid agents. I personally belong to no group or organization, and I don't need any of that to be human and a responsible citizen of this country, But I will not stand and watch a rag-tag group of illiterates shove their devilish agenda up our collective behinds on behalf of their paymaster.

The day anyone proves conclusively that Ipob wilfully murdered anyone, I will publicly condemn and repudiate that behavior in the strongest terms. Fulani and Muslim murders litter our public space daily. There's no room for denial here, and that's what they're trying so hard to obfuscate.

Terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879mannn: 1:25am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113052070:
This animalistic and evil lifestyle of the killings of innocent igbos is getting outta hands.

Watching the video, people were just walking beside the head on the road as if it has turned to a normal occurrence for them.

Everyone involved in the killings of innocent igbos will never witness the end of this year.....including the animals online supporting and cheering them on.

Iseeeeee.
Be blessed for life.
Thanks for the image you used in your post.
Our prayers is answered already.
So shall it be.
RIP to our relative Miracle Nwobodo that was murdered by these animals and to all other innocent igbo lives taken.

A very BIG AMEN.
So shall it be.
[/s]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:26am On May 22, 2022
Investigative:
ALL IN A BID TO TAG IPOB TERRORIST BUHARI AND HIA FELLOW IMPORTED

While igbo ottellectual are speaking English miyetti allah terrorist and Nigeria government are going around beh@ding Igbo prominent men like
Obadiah malaifa said���

Buhari is angry that Boko haram was proscribed so he want ipob proscribed by all means�
only an idiot will believe this type of blackmail
Hand will touch every Nigeria security operative involve in this
After the beheading they snapped him and send to Their master Nigeria government while media report it as ipob
ANYBODY USING SOMEONE MURDER TO BLACKMAIL PEOPLE MAY YOUR FAMILY BE NEXT
Children full this NL Sha!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 1879manna: 1:26am On May 22, 2022
[s]
post=113052133:
Their regular trademark.

This is really sad and heartbreaking.
The leaders in igbo land must do something about this.
Enough is Enough.

Perhaps........

BadNews, It's up there in the thread.....
We know say na dis kin news u dey like.
Na him dey totori u everyday.
People dey o
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.