Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (101406 Views)

Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested / Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:49pm On May 21, 2022
If you support IPOB.. may death and iniquity be your portion and your family too..
Useless terrorists.. Nig army should kill anyone that is caught with even Biafra hand band ..
Imagine this nonsense..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by naijapips04: 11:50pm On May 21, 2022
00FFT00:

You are supposedly not Igbo. You are also not a law enforcement agent. On what basis did you hastily come to the conclusion regarding what happened to this man and who is culpable?.

Let's be clear, whoever is responsible for this heinous crime must be identified and punished pursuant to our extant laws, and may the lord rest him in his kingdom. But you crying more than the bereaved reeks of hypocrisy and mischief.

You do not care about the Southeast. You are a defined Igbo feind. You are only trying to stoke negative emotions in furtherance of the set agenda you and your troop have always been about. Yours is blackmail.

That said, this is becoming worrisome. Worrisome because this is not how Igbo settle scores. Whoever is responsible for these odious happenings needs to stop immediately. But I will not put anything past this fulani government in their quest to demonize their perceived enemies. They only group who have the guts to step up in defiance of their obvious hegemonic and annihilation agenda. We have seen this government and its evil agents in their various shades and colors.

Ipob made crystal clear they will not, and have never stooped low as to stain their hands with blood, yet I read a couple of your associates already yelling Ipob on top of their lungs already. They took a cue from you.

Igbo are not in the same mold as the murderous Muslims up in Sokoto, and I hope you do not assume there are no Hausa and fulani in the southeast that can be easily rounded up and equally roasted.

Y'all need to stop.

I hope you give Fulani herdmen this same benefit of doubt before roping rubbish on them? If not you are a bloody stinking hypocrite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 21, 2022
CHANNELStv2020:
Something tells me the Northern cabals are up to something,they like how the east is terrorised,if not tell me why they wouldn't release Nnamdi kanu so this nonsense would stop

You are not brilliant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Mjpem23(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2022
Rugaria:
They now call themselves "The Unknown Gunmen"? And they have to boldly write that down for all to see!
Who are these people? Who unleashed these people to tarnish the good image of IPOB?

So you still have time to defend IPOB ?
You’ll die miserably very soon I promise you.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2022
CHANNELStv2020:
Something tells me the Northern cabals are up to something,they like how the east is terrorised,if not tell me why they wouldn't release Nnamdi kanu so this nonsense would stop

I believe you are igbo so let me say it in our language..

Ara gbabuo gi na Nne gi..
Udele.. you are here sympathizing with terrorists.. no worry.. e go reach your mama and sisters..
Anu ohia..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by UNDFTD: 11:52pm On May 21, 2022
I do NOT condone the killing of any innocent person especially that of an Igbo man. However, this article is to address Governor Charles Soludo and the M0R0NS, who have very shot memories. If you really care to know the source of insecurity in Anambra State instead of chasing shadows and laying blame on the wrong people, you MUST go back and watch the video of the 2021 Anambra Governorship Debate that was hosted by Arise News.

After watching the video, especially where Mr. Soludo and Andy Ubah debated the issue of insecurity, then if you are being honest to yourself, you should be able to have a clear sense of why there's insecurity in Anambra State. In that debate, Charles Soludo not only embarrassed Andy Ubah before the whole world, he decimated him.

Mr. Soludo accused him of bringing insecurity to Anambra and called him a criminal, a kidnapper, house maid to Olusegun Obasanjo and informed the whole world watching the debate that Andy Ubah forged his WAEC certificate. Anyone who watched the debate could see how humiliated, defeated and angry Andy Ubah w[/b]as.

Now tell me, [b]if Andy Ubah is as bad as Soludo alluded to, do you think he would let Soludo govern Anambra State in peace
? Absolutely NOT! So, all of you who tend to forget but want to blame IPOB and ESN of insecurity, remember that there have always been crimes and criminals in Anambra state and the southeast in general. Insecurity did not emanate from IPOB or ESN. Watch the video of the debate at the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBlvWons4Zo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Bmaster(m): 11:52pm On May 21, 2022
kingyakos:

U just live and end ur life on NL
U didn't listen to Mike Osekhome SAN, one of MNK lawyer after Wednesday Court hearings.

Try to get a life outside NL
don't worry kid.
U see this breakfast wey Una dey hunger for ehn?
Very soon e go reach all of Una!

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:53pm On May 21, 2022
Rugaria:
They now call themselves "The Unknown Gunmen"? And they have to boldly write that down for all to see!
Who are these people? Who unleashed these people to tarnish the good image of IPOB?

IPOB terrorists get good image??
Ara gbabuo gi dia Ewu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by gidgiddy: 11:53pm On May 21, 2022
History555:

I always wonder why he, omenka and benuejosh avoid threads of killings in benue. He places curses on those behind the killings which i support but why can't he also place the same curse on those behind the killings in benue

Because they are paid to place curse on the South East

Those guys dont care about insecurity, they only care about painting the South East black
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Mjpem23(m): 11:54pm On May 21, 2022
History555:
I advise soludo to set up thousands of vigilante armed to the teeth. Who opposes the set up is the one behind the ugm? If the fed govt opposes it, then u know the fg are the ugm

Secondly instruct the attorney General to go to Finland, hire private investigators and the best law firm to start legal action against simone ekpa for terrorism.

Finland like habouring terrorist

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LZAA: 11:54pm On May 21, 2022
omenka:
Anyone exonerating ipob for these crimes is probably abr of those upon troll farms talked about in the documentary.

It is a shame the owner of this site has allowed them operate even on his site unimpeded.
Last time i checked
Andy and chris uba are still here
Same with rochas and orji kalu
Chime and nnamani
Again I'm at a loss here
Is there something you know you aren't telling us?
Funny enough you claim to come from benue but you are never seen on herdsmen attacks in your state
Weird

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 21, 2022
Halo22:
Chai that was taken too much. I am beginning to agree that politicians are executing all these nefarious acts against perceived enemies all in the name of UGM. If Soludo really had balls, this is time to act like a man.

Hello!

Look within!

I hope you were old enough to know how Rivers state became unsecured and how arms circulated. It started like this. Situation is still going to degenerate more that the present status quo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by GoodSerpent: 11:56pm On May 21, 2022
naijapips04:

Give me evidence that the police has ever killed any IPOB member. Or that even Fulani herdmen has killed anyone.

Mugu these murders have come out to confess.
Wow...so IPOB confess to you?....OK we see the CIA here.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 00FFT00(m): 11:56pm On May 21, 2022
naijapips04:

I hope you give Fulani herdmen this same benefit of doubt before roping rubbish on them? If not you are a bloody stinking hypocrite.

No. They are known murderers the world over.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LZAA: 11:56pm On May 21, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

I believe you are igbo so let me say it in our language..

Ara gbabuo gi na Nne gi..
Udele.. you are here sympathizing with terrorists.. no worry.. e go reach your mama and sisters..
Anu ohia..
Using google translate doesn't make you igbo
Oh and FYI ndigbo don't curse like afonjas so your post is easily seen for what it is
A joke grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by naijapips04: 11:57pm On May 21, 2022
00FFT00:

No. They are known murderers the world over.

Same as IPOB. Known murderers the world over. BBC even carry your news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by virginchaser(m): 11:57pm On May 21, 2022
If not for anything, governor Wike won my heart by aggressively stopped this menace before it grew.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by coinhippo(m): 11:58pm On May 21, 2022
Investigative:

May your family be used to blackmail ipob
Your family is already ruined since you support evil. Ipob is a terrorist group and the damage they're causing in the east will consume people like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Bmaster(m): 11:58pm On May 21, 2022
UNDFTD:
[s]I do NOT condone the killing of any innocent person especially that of an Igbo man. However, this goes to Governor Charles Soludo and the M0R0NS, who have very shot memories. If you really care to know the source of insecurity in Anambra State instead of chasing shadows and laying blame on the wrong people, you MUST go back and watch the video of the 2021 Anambra Governorship Debate that was hosted by Arise

News. After watching the video, especially where Mr. Soludo and Andy Ubah debated the issue of insecurity, then if you are being honest to yourself, you should be able to have a clear sense of why there's insecurity in Anambra State. In that debate, Charles Soludo not only embarrassed Andy Ubah before the whole world, he decimated him.

Mr. Soludo accused him of bringing insecurity to Anambra and called him a criminal, a kidnapper, house maid to Olusegun Obasanjo and informed the whole world watching the debate that Andy Ubah forged his WAEC certificate. Anyone who watched the debate could see how humiliated, defeated and angry Andy Ubah was.

Now tell me, if Andy Ubah is as bad as Soludo alluded to, do you think he would let Soludo govern Anambra State in peace? Absolutely NOT! So, all of you who tend to forget but want to blame IPOB and ESN of insecurity, remember that there have always been crimes and criminals in Anambra state and the southeast in general. Insecurity did not emanate from IPOB or ESN. Watch the video of the debate at the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBlvWons4Zo[/s]
oga getta fvck off!!
So na andy uba wey dey cause insecurity in orlu,Aba,ihiala,asaba,enugu and other places of the south east ?

What are you insinuating sef ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by frankson1(m): 11:58pm On May 21, 2022
CHANNELStv2020:

You cannibalistic things have now from DSS and Fulani headsmen to Northern cabals undecided

Always blaming others but themselves undecided
Keep living in DENIAL.

You and the despicable murderers who liked and shared your comments and those supporting every killings are blood suckers.

You all have been completely brain washed with no help to freedom in sight undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by bablon20(m): 11:59pm On May 21, 2022
Skull-Cutters + Vaginalistic elements = AfghanEastern.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:59pm On May 21, 2022
LZAA:

Using google translate doesn't make you igbo
Oh and FYI ndigbo don't curse like afonjas so your post is easily seen for what it is
A joke grin

No be only afonja.. na Aboki you go call me next..

Onye Nzuzu.. don't worry.. Ipob terrorists go touch your household one day..

Ozu Udele nwuru anwu..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by GoodSerpent: 11:59pm On May 21, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
If you support IPOB.. may death and iniquity be your portion and your family too..
Useless terrorists.. Nig army should kill anyone that is caught with even Biafra hand band ..
Imagine this nonsense..
If you support the Nigerian government in terrorizing the people of south east to shut their mouth up, may you and your family know no peace.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by hammer567: 12:00am On May 22, 2022
FULANI ARE DOING ALOT BUT, ANAMBRA WILL OVERCOME TRAVAIL.

LAW MAKERS DONT JUST GET KIDNAP, WITHOUT DSS OR POLICE INVOLVEMENT.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LZAA: 12:00am On May 22, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

No be only afonja.. na Aboki you go call me next..

Onye Nzuzu.. don't worry.. Ipob terrorists go touch your household one day..

Ozu Udele nwuru anwu..
Keep recycling mate
We laughing over here grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 00FFT00(m): 12:02am On May 22, 2022
Eriggs:
the evil you are supporting today will not be far from you, mark this down. People like you here are regretting already after losing their family members to the evil they were supporting, they learnt their lessons. The animals you are here supporting that cut of the heads and private part of a couple going for their traditional marriage less than a month ago were also murdered by fulanis right?
It's a matter of little time for you, keep supporting the deaths of innocent igbos.

Same reply to you above. Personalize it

I wish you the evil you wish others. You cannot rush here to media indict a situation you are not constituted to investigate. I will wait for a substantive authority whose duty and constitution it is to investigate crimes of this nature and bring same to prosecution.

Again, your curse reverts back to you.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:03am On May 22, 2022
GoodSerpent:

If you support the Nigerian government in terrorizing the people of south east to shut their mouth up, may you and your family know no peace.

I don't support the Nigerian govt..
And hey.. the current menace in the east is the handwork of IPOB terrorists..

Death to all Ipob terrorists and if you are one of the terrorists.. yours is by the corner too..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by splashbaby(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2022
We told them that Igbos are on self destruct but they thought we hate them. IPOB and Biafra are signs of anarchy and they will consume Igbo land whether they break away from Nigeria or not.
ILoveDemMANNA:
For all of you supporting this people...all the deaths, violence, murders you are supporting will soon get to you, na here we gather dey.
Just continue supporting evil, dem no dey tell person. All your kinds here are regretting already, it's gotten to their doorsteps already. Na turn by turn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2022
LZAA:

Keep recycling mate
We laughing over here grin

Keep laughing IPOB terrorists.. one day.. govt would visit you with the angel of death ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by cooooooks(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2022
This is what PDP delegates should see.

If they vote with their pockets, they will suffer like everyone else.

We are in an evil period. These UGM & terrorists are driving people away from the thought of the East.

They will eventually drive the army into a full blown war against the East.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Bmaster(m): 12:06am On May 22, 2022
hammer567:
FULANI ARE DOING ALOT BUT, ANAMBRA WILL OVERCOME TRAVAIL.

LAW MAKERS DONT JUST GET KIDNAP, WITHOUT DSS OR POLICE INVOLVEMENT.
u see all of guys that have sworn never to call a spade a spade,na spiritual strong thing go happen for Una body.

Ndị Ara chineke ga akpọ ọkú

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by hammer567: 12:06am On May 22, 2022
[s]
omenka:
When Sokoto happend, the people especially from this region created countless number of threads, condemning not just the perpetrators (which we all did), but also condemned Islam, insulted ALL Northerners, called them the vilest of names, etc.

For some of us, given how terrorised the East has become, no thanks to ipob and their surrogates, we knew it was just a matter of time before another barbaric incident took place and in the East. It wasn't a wish, it was an expectation based on the level of terrorism that has now enveloped the region.

Today it has happened, and I believe alot more has over the past couple of days, most of which went totally unreported, or at best underreported.

As expected, you will still find some bastards come here to rationalize the incident, exonerate the perpetrators, and try to derail the discussion.

When we say the Easterners are no different from those they condemn, we don't say so out of mallice, we do based on facts on ground.

Let's see how many threads of about this they'd create, and how much they'd share the news on twitter.
[/s]

STOP JUMPING UP AND DOWN ON IGBO PEOPLE MATTER, U GO SOON ENTER MARKET.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant / Senate President, Bukola Saraki Booed As He Leaves Kwara (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.