Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) (101389 Views)

Okechukwu Okoye: One Of Those Who Beheaded Lawmaker Arrested / Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Shocked - Bar. Ejiofor Condemns Beheading Of Okechukwu Okoye / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by anonimi: 11:27pm On May 21, 2022
post=113052070:
This animalistic and evil lifestyle of the killings of innocent igbos is getting outta hands.

Watching the video, people were just walking beside the head on the road as if it has turned to a normal occurrence for them.

Everyone involved in the killings of innocent igbos will never witness the end of this year.....including the animals online supporting and cheering them on.

Iseeeeee.
Be blessed for life.
Thanks for the image you used in your post.
Our prayers is answered already.
So shall it be.
RIP to our relative Miracle Nwobodo that was murdered by these animals and to all other innocent igbo lives taken.

A very BIG AMEN.
So shall it be.

Why are you not blaming Bubu for the insecurity failures as Jonathan was blamed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Halo22: 11:27pm On May 21, 2022
Chai that was taken too much. I am beginning to agree that politicians are executing all these nefarious acts against perceived enemies all in the name of UGM. If Soludo really had balls, this is time to act like a man.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 00FFT00(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2022
post=113052070:
This animalistic and evil lifestyle of the killings of innocent igbos is getting outta hands.

Watching the video, people were just walking beside the head on the road as if it has turned to a normal occurrence for them.

Everyone involved in the killings of innocent igbos will never witness the end of this year.....including the animals online supporting and cheering them on.

Iseeeeee.
Be blessed for life.
Thanks for the image you used in your post.
Our prayers is answered already.
So shall it be.
RIP to our relative Miracle Nwobodo that was murdered by these animals and to all other innocent igbo lives taken.

You are supposedly not Igbo. You are also not a law enforcement agent. On what basis did you hastily come to the conclusion regarding what happened to this man and who is culpable?.

Let's be clear, whoever is responsible for this heinous crime must be identified and punished pursuant to our extant laws, and may the lord rest him in his kingdom. But you crying more than the bereaved reeks of hypocrisy and mischief.

You do not care about the Southeast. You are a defined Igbo feind. You are only trying to stoke negative emotions in furtherance of the set agenda you and your troop have always been about. Yours is blackmail.

That said, this is becoming worrisome. Worrisome because this is not how Igbo settle scores. Whoever is responsible for these odious happenings needs to stop immediately.

But I will not put anything past this fulani government in their quest to demonize their perceived enemies. The only group that has the guts to step up in defiance of their obvious hegemonic and annihilation agenda. We have seen this government and its evil agents in their various shades, colors, and configurations.

Ipob made crystal clear they will not, and have never stooped so low as to stain their hands with blood, yet I read a couple of your associates already yelling Ipob on top of their lungs. They took a cue from you.

Igbo are not in the same mold as the murderous Muslims up in Sokoto, and I hope you do not assume there are no Hausa and fulani in the southeast that can be easily rounded up and equally roasted.

Y'all need to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by chukwuibuipob: 11:28pm On May 21, 2022
angry angry Ipob and Boko are now same same. Gov Soludo should declare WAR/KILL all IPOB yoot/Military gov should take over.

Amadioha burn Kanu white hairy ballz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by deavicky(m): 11:28pm On May 21, 2022
If I talk my office people will say its a lie that it happened in cameroon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by naijapips04: 11:30pm On May 21, 2022
History555:

Are u normal. U turn a blind eyes to the slaughter in benue by herdsmen only to find ur voice when it concerns lgbos. Does it mean u hve eating so much aboki shit that ur mouth is permanently sealed such dat u can't talk about the killing of ur people in benue or i suppose lgbo lives is worth more than benue lives.

You didn't tell us that IPOB now competing with Boko haram and Fulani bandits.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LZAA: 11:31pm On May 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

you foolish child

do you not see how all the multinational oil companies exited warri?

let me put it in ways your hatred will understand

people who had planned on setting up, businesses in the SE will look at the madness and invest in the land of ofemamu eaters.

and all that will be in the east is poverty and strife

do you understand now?

you think the likes of innoson are not regretting setting up in Anambra

before you know it he too will be attacked as sabo - after all the bulk of his customers are also state governments

it has been really enlightening watching the of denials of obvious realities of so many of you ipob apologists.

But you people always remind us that delta is SS na
I'm at a loss here o
Innoson that more or less shook gtb to it's knees regretting,?wow never knew
Even without FG intervention the SE has stood like a colossus for decades
I think the problem is you people look at the minority of igbos in Lagos and think we are all there
Homie ndigbo are large in numbers and are everywhere
Your forefathers were not stupid and knew what thry suffered when igbos left lagos during the war
Now respect your igbo and hausa masters and concentrate on other things
Peace

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by OriOko88(m): 11:32pm On May 21, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
Make I hear , Dss trying to paint biafra black... release kanu let him address the killing, so we know who's the enemies masquerading themselves as freedom fighters
Mumu.. Keep justifying rubbish oo.. People like u are hiding somewhere in d west or ss. We will justify your own death too when unknown cut off ur head..by saying its because of continued detention on mazi Kanu. Quantinu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by GoodSerpent: 11:32pm On May 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

you foolish child

do you not see how all the multinational oil companies exited warri?

let me put it in ways your hatred will understand

people who had planned on setting up, businesses in the SE will look at the madness and invest in the land of ofemamu eaters.

and all that will be in the east is poverty and strife

do you understand now?

you think the likes of innoson are not regretting setting up in Anambra

before yo know it he too will be attacked as sabo - after all the bulk of his customers are also state governments
it has been really enlightening watching the of denials of obvious realities of so many of you ipob apologists.

The government are pushing the kilings for Mumu like you....any killing you will shout IPOB like say IPOB kill your papa.
Someone like you also tag Sunday Igboho as terrorist with your useless government.
Tell me when this news mention IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by naijapips04: 11:33pm On May 21, 2022
Angelfrost:
This is clearly the handiwork of his personal enemies... Clear assassination!

The beheading and note were meant to misdirect law enforcement... Make them conclude lazily that it was done by Ipob, and end investigations.

Same thing done with the killing of Late. Akunyili.

IPOB/ESN have now become the perfect cover for every perpetrator of evil and crimes in SouthEast especially Anambra!

Serious wahala for the citizens!

It was done by IPOB. They killed the Ogidi youth leader. The butchered kings in Igboland. This is not their first time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by chukwuibuipob: 11:34pm On May 21, 2022
sad angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LZAA: 11:34pm On May 21, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry angry Ipob and Boko are now same same. Gov Soludo should declare WAR/KILL all IPOB yoot/Military gov should take over.

Amadioha burn Kanu white hairy ballz
Before kanu there was uwazurike
Before uwazurike they were other groups agitating for biafra
So if we follow your logic we have to get rid of every igbo person
Problem is ndigbo will retaliate so i dunno grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:36pm On May 21, 2022
anonimi:

Why are you not blaming Bubu for the insecurity failures as Jonathan was blamed

The funny thing is, ALL NIGERIANS have surrendered the responsibility for the protection of their lives and property to the Buhari gov’t, AND ALL THIS IS HAPPENING ON THEIR WATCH! THE BUCK STOPS ON BUHARIS’ TABLE, and if he can’t live up to his responsibilities HE SHOULD FCKING RESIGN FORTHWITH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by 9japride(m): 11:36pm On May 21, 2022
A thorough investigation needs to be carried out. In addition, guys please try to avoid being silenced by those who don't want the Igbos to speak their mind. They always try their best to get people ban by calling on the Mods in the slightest opportunity. Very childish act. So it then means now that any crime commited in the south east is done by ipob? Immediately they mention ipob case closed no investigation? I can see how those who have extreme hatred for south easterners are gathered here. Just to mock the Igbos. This to me looks more like a political assassination. I wonder the kind of wicked and devilish politics that is being played in this part of the world. This is how they were all saying the bomb blast in Sokoto was a gas cylinder. How can one make conclusion on the incidence just few minutes after it happened? No investigation, this same pattern is what they are using in the south east. it's to tell you how heartless some humans are, just because they want to make their point and spread propaganda. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by GoodSerpent: 11:36pm On May 21, 2022
naijapips04:

It was done by IPOB. They killed the Ogidi youth leader. The butchered kings in Igboland. This is not their first time.
Show me your evidence.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by omenka(m): 11:36pm On May 21, 2022
naptu2:
We can see and hear Omote Biafra shouting into the camera,

2:07 minute mark in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRvx2bBIj_o

It has become a pattern. What happened to Obiora Agbasimalo, the Labour Party candidate in the Anambra governorship election?

The people that are calling for people to be beheaded believe that all politicians, religious and traditional leaders from the East are saboteurs and any wealthy person that does not contribute money to their madness is a saboteur. To them, any government official, like an Inec worker or a security operative from the East is also a saboteur.
Anyone exonerating ipob for these crimes is probably a member of those troll farms talked about in the BBC documentary.

It is a shame the owner of this site has allowed them operate even on his site unimpeded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by moneyissweet(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2022
Wetin u wan use the link do?

Cook soup?

BadNews:

Give me the link to the video
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by naijapips04: 11:38pm On May 21, 2022
GoodSerpent:

Tell me your evidence.

Give me evidence that the police has ever killed any IPOB member. Or that even Fulani herdmen has killed anyone.

Mugu these murders have come out to confess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by President2001(m): 11:38pm On May 21, 2022
What a pity what I don't understand is, all easterners both home and abroad what efforts are they making to stop this baberics killing, I believe many of them know all this unknown gunmen Buhari will never release Kanu with all this killing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:40pm On May 21, 2022
GoodSerpent:

The government are pushing the kilings for Mumu like you....any killing you will shout IPOB like say IPOB kill your papa.
Someone like you also tag Sunday Igboho as terrorist with your useless government.
Tell me when this news mention IPOB.

It’s their gameplan to try and get rid of IPOB, Mazi Kanu and the agitation for freedom! The fact they’re murdering innocent Igbos’ as part of their sick agenda means ZILCH to them…Igbo lives are ‘expendable and collateral damage’ as far as they’re concerned!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:41pm On May 21, 2022
Eriggs:
Devil kill kanu in prison.
Na inside dat prison this murderer go die put, he can neve escape all the innocent lives he caused to die in the east.
The idiots cursing and abusing soludo ever since cos he said no sit at home nonsense in Anambra are the same sets of idiots praising him here. Yeye fowls.
What happened to those soldiers that were killed on the way to their wedding and to all numerous lives taken will happen to any idiot that will quote this my post.

The same hypocrites and brainwashed fools condemning the brutal killings of Deborah by those animals are the same idiots supporting the foolish cownu murderers that cut off the heads of husband and wife, and not only that, cutting off the innocent ladies private part.
Na ogun go kill all of una hypocrites, condemning one murder and praising the other murder.

If you condemn both murders, God bless your soul.
If you condemn one and leave one. U no go ever die better for dis life. Cannibals and murderer. Show your face here now

Them tell you say na Kanu? Or na Ipob, I don’t trust this old Oligarchs, they fight and do dirty things. This politicians are somehow, how they used boko haram to destroy regimes. Nigeria need someone to unify it and give everyone same treatment. All these talks of cursing no go work, Una need vote in a unifier
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Eriggs: 11:42pm On May 21, 2022
00FFT00:

You are supposedly not Igbo. You are also not a law enforcement agent. On what basis did you hastily come to the conclusion regarding what happened to this man and who is culpable?.

Let's be clear, whoever is responsible for this heinous crime must be identified and punished pursuant to our extant laws, and may the lord rest him in his kingdom. But you crying more than the bereaved reeks of hypocrisy and mischief.

You do not care about the Southeast. You are a defined Igbo feind. You are only trying to stoke negative emotions in furtherance of the set agenda you and your troop have always been about. Yours is blackmail.

That said, this is becoming worrisome. Worrisome because this is not how Igbo settle scores. Whoever is responsible for these odious happenings needs to stop immediately. But I will not put anything past this fulani government in their quest to demonize their perceived enemies. They only group who have the guts to step up in defiance of their obvious hegemonic and annihilation agenda. We have seen this government and its evil agents in their various shades and colors.

Ipob made crystal clear they will not, and have never stooped low as to stain their hands with blood, yet I read a couple of your associates already yelling Ipob on top of their lungs already. They took a cue from you.

Igbo are not in the same mold as the murderous Muslims up in Sokoto, and I hope you do not assume there are no Hausa and fulani in the southeast that can be easily rounded up and equally roasted.

Y'all need to stop.
the evil you are supporting today will not be far from you, mark this down. People like you here are regretting already after losing their family members to the evil they were supporting, they learnt their lessons. The animals you are here supporting that cut of the heads and private part of a couple going for their traditional marriage less than a month ago were also murdered by fulanis right?
It's a matter of little time for you, keep supporting the deaths of innocent igbos.
tegrianonigltd:

Them tell you say na Kanu? Or na Ipob, I don’t trust this old Oligarchs, they fight and do dirty things. This politicians are somehow, how they used boko haram to destroy regimes.
Same reply to you above. Personalize it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by GloriousGbola: 11:42pm On May 21, 2022
LZAA:

But you people always remind us that delta is SS na
I'm at a loss here o
Innoson that more or less shook gtb to it's knees regretting,?wow never knew
Even without FG intervention the SE has stood like a colossus for decades
I think the problem is you people look at the minority of igbos in Lagos and think we are all there
Homie ndigbo are large in numbers and are everywhere
Your forefathers were not stupid and knew what thry suffered when igbos left lagos during the war
Now respect your igbo and hausa masters and concentrate on other things
Peace

As expected from the illiterate ugm
Please carry on.
We will watch you burn the SE to the ground
It will not be the first time

Happened in the 1990s.with robbers which led to the violent bakassi boys

Happened in 2008 with osisikanu
Happened again. In 2010/2011 with kidnappers

Keep making your region unviable for growth and development, and then keep whining about marginalisation.

Those who the gods wish to destroy they make mad.
Keep wallowing in insanity, murdering your leaders, making your region ungovernable

Na you dey do yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by superCleanworks(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2022
History555:
I advise soludo to set up thousands of vigilante armed to the teeth. Who opposes the set up is the one behind the ugm? If the fed govt opposes it, then u know the fg are the ugm

You are them to the teeth and how do you get your weapons back when they turn rogue. Many evils we are facing today started with the most honest intentions before the devil stepped in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by naijapips04: 11:43pm On May 21, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

It’s their gameplan to try and get rid of IPOB, Mazi Kanu and the agitation for freedom! The fact they’re murdering innocent Igbos’ as part of their sick agenda means ZILCH to them…Igbo lives are ‘expendable and collateral damage’ as far as they’re concerned!

Shut up, ezi Ohia!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:44pm On May 21, 2022
9japride:
A thorough investigation needs to be carried out. In addition, guys please try to avoid being silenced by those who don't the Igbos to speak their mind. They always try their best to get people ban by calling on the Mods in the slightest opportunity. Very childish act. So it then means now that any crime commited in the south east is done by ipob? Immediately they mention ipob case closed no investigation? I can see how those who have extreme hatred for south easterners are gathered here. Just to mock the Igbos. This to me looks more like a political assassination. I wonder the kind of wicked and devilish politics that is being played in this part of the world. This how they were all saying the bomb blast in Sokoto was a gas cylinder. How can one make conclusion on the incidence just few minutes after it? No investigation, this same pattern they are using in the south east. it's to tell you how heartless some humans are, just because they want to make point. Smh.

You make good points! However i’m under no illusions as to the culpability of the sick and twisted core north hegemonic forces as they bid to try and give IPOB a bad name in order to hang them…as well as try to kill the Biafran agitation! I predict these killings will not stop as 2023 approaches, as well as them using these killings they orchestrate as ‘justification’ for holding on to Mazi Kanu in detention!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:46pm On May 21, 2022
naijapips04:

Shut up, ezi Ohia!

Thanks! Any more abuse since you’re so thick and dense to counter my position with alternative ‘logic’!?

You’re pathetic!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by ArewaNorth: 11:46pm On May 21, 2022
CHANNELStv2020:
Something tells me the Northern cabals are up to something,they like how the east is terrorised,if not tell me why they wouldn't release Nnamdi kanu so this nonsense would stop

Why this stupid suggestion and myopic accusation?

Did anybody blame south for banditry or BH in the North?

Kanu isn't in anyway different from the dead leader of Boko Haram. Muhammad Yusuf initiated similar movement like Kanu and was extrajudicially killed by NPF which sparked to the current BH insurgency.
Why are u so selfish, sentiment and selective in ur actions and inactions? Idiots killing their fellow idiots but u are here looking for scapegoat to blame, daft!
Let them but sense just like North-East people bought sense for creating terrorism!
All criminals deserve penalty for to the future eventualities of similar agitations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Rugaria: 11:46pm On May 21, 2022
JustforMen:

Say the truth my brother...

There is a big problem when lawless Igbo people execute fellow innocent Igbo people with such an inhuman brutality.

You can keep repeating your false talking point but you cannot deny the reality of the terror and horror meted out on innocent Igbo people by the people you support.

But what do I know? You can ride a car with your feet if you want to!

Don't drink poison and hope that someone else , your perceived enemy, will die... Igbo people are terrorising Igbo land with the hope that it will hurt the fulani hegemony and the rest of Nigeria... so much for inverted logic!
I don't respond to tribal millipedes and centipedes..
Scurry off..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by LZAA: 11:47pm On May 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

As expected from the illiterate ugm
Please carry on.
We will watch you burn the SE to the ground
It will not be the first time

Happened in the 1990s.with robbers which led to the violent bakassi boys

Happened in 2008 with osisikanu
Happened again. In 2010/2011 with kidnappers

Keep making your region unviable for growth and development, and then keep whining about marginalisation.

Those who the gods wish to destroy they make mad.
Keep wallowing in insanity, murdering your leaders, making your region ungovernable

Na you dey do yourself.
And all those instances you listed ndigbo got rid of all the evil and thugs trying to destabilise us
Region unviable?i take it you have never been to the east
Finally if you think ndigbo will hurt themselves to get the attention of a worthless rag like the mannequin in abj then you my friend are a slave to the brits who colonised you
Cherrio
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by Rugaria: 11:48pm On May 21, 2022
00FFT00:

That said, this is becoming worrisome. Worrisome because this is not how Igbo settle scores. Whoever is responsible for these odious happenings needs to stop immediately. But I will not put anything past this fulani government in their quest to demonize their perceived enemies. They only group who have the guts to step up in defiance of their obvious hegemonic and annihilation agenda. We have seen this government and its evil agents in their various shades and colors.

Ipob made crystal clear they will not, and have never stooped low as to stain their hands with blood, yet I read a couple of your associates already yelling Ipob on top of their lungs already. They took a cue from you.

Y'all need to stop.
Well said
Re: Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) by naijapips04: 11:49pm On May 21, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Thanks! Any more abuse since you’re so thick and dense to counter my position with alternative ‘logic’!?

You’re pathetic!

You don't reason with idiocy. It's not possible. There's nothing logical about rubbish. Counter kugbukwa gi. Tufia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Photos Of The Money Uncovered By EFCC In Ikoyi, Lagos / Buhari Extends His Sick Leave by Unspecified Number of Days / Meet Jide Sanwo-Olu: Biography, Governorship APC Lagos State Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.