Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye (34499 Views)

Aondona Dajoh, Benue House Member-Elect Escapes Assassination Attempt, Car Burnt / On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Hotzone(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2022
Investigative:
After Nigeria beh@ded him
They snap the pictures
Snap the stvpid blackmail carbon sheet they write Biafra
All to blackmail ipob����
Thund@r will ��� everyone involve in this

Karma must not forget people like u

Nemesis must remember u

Whatever evil that must have been committed by ESN must be repaid upon u

You must bear responsibility of ur actions and inaction

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by od501: 11:08am On May 22, 2022
JAMO84:
I am waiting for statement from Peter Obi

Ipob Terrorists are making life difficult for Igbo presidential aspirants

If this happens in the north, we would have seen like a billion statements from southern leaders already.

Can you tell tell us how?

30k BMC penguin!! We know all of you.
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by kollinz1234(m): 11:08am On May 22, 2022
Ipob is not responsible for the insecurity in the east. This shit was staged to frame them and what a poor and gruesome script it is.

If Nnamdi kanu was free, he would have known those responsible for the menace in the east, but they have refused to release him so that their attrocities will be hidden.

What is the use of DSS and DIA if they cannot uncover those responsible for this gruesome acts??

Ipob is innocent. Know this and know peace!
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by olamike02: 11:09am On May 22, 2022
successmatters:
When the police hierarchy in your states are not even from the state and you're trying to control your state.

You will only take the Intel provided to you by people from far away lands. Even if rhe intelligence is a plan to annihilate your people.

The security in the south, is being controlled by a troubled North, with all their own insecurities.
Continue to live in self deceit.

Talk about exporting insecurity from their regions into your region.
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by od501: 11:10am On May 22, 2022
FamTomx2:
cool

Soludo literally means follow the path of peace in Igbo language...

So my governor pls, strive hard to make peace with IPOB, consolidate with their ideaologies, borrow leaf from your Enugu counterpart and withdraw that threat you made earlier..my one cent oh!

Shey ipob and Soludo get problem before ni? Oga you are not looking at the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by jrusky(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2022
Investigative:

Ipob is not responsible
I know you are dvmb.

Then name who is responsible with evidence so we can te the world but if you are one of those miscreant defending those bastards ugm and ipigs pls don't bother.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Kingsley10000: 11:52am On May 22, 2022
If you live in Anambra you will know our people are supporting them. Goto main market and say anything derogatory about Ipob,they will kill you instantly. Why is there no sit at home in Abakiliki,Asaba and Umuahia? The moment we end this sit at home, insecurity will end.We are giving them power by obeying them

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Lightorder: 11:53am On May 22, 2022
Kingsley10000:

Oga shut up.
It's not soludo fault.I blame our people for this.Most of you guys don't even live in Anambra.
Even if Solud0 send Army to combat those guys,our people will start giving them info on how to kill the soldiers.
The day our people stop supporting them is the day Ipob madness will end
oga , why not face your problems at oshogbo and let my people handle theirs. As for soludo, let him not face his duties and let FG soldiers do their duties. Let him keep joining issues with faceless criminals with no force to back his charge. And for your lousy self , get a job and mind your business
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Kingsley10000: 11:58am On May 22, 2022
Lightorder:
oga , why not face your problems at oshogbo and let my people handle theirs. As for soludo, let him not face his duties and let FG soldiers do their duties. And for your lousy self , get a job and mind your business
I don't want to insult you o.
Mind my business where you miscreants are destroying my state.
I know you're not from Anambra and you love what is happening in Anambra, don't worry Karma will soon visit you.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Lightorder: 12:07pm On May 22, 2022
Kingsley10000:
I don't want to insult you o.
Mind my business where you miscreants are destroying my state.
I know you're not from Anambra and you love what is happening in Anambra, don't worry Karma will soon visit you.
you are very silly. What is wrong with the comment I made that prompted you insulting and wishing my family death? Jobless idiots like you who are not from my state are the ones who are wired to making comments without reading a simple passage.
Where were you when Soludo was busy issuing threats and boasting that 100% of the criminals are from other states and many more comments that are uncalled for ? 95% of those hailing ipob here in Lagos , are from ANAMBRA STATE . If you doubt me , simply come to ALABA INTERNATIONAL MARKET tomorrow and say one word against ipob and See for yourself.
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by carl90(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2022
The terrorists in Igbo land have strike again.
However,these terrorists will be defeated.
What makes the killers of the lawmaker not to be terrorists?
If you are Igbo,no matter the difference in ideologies,do you go about killing your fellow brother in such a gruesome manner?
Kudos for Governor Soludo for placing the 10 million naira bounty on the head of those responsible for this murder.
May God rest the soul of the lawmaker.
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Kingsley10000: 12:16pm On May 22, 2022
Lightorder:
you are very silly. What is wrong with the comment I made that prompted you insulting and wishing my family death? Jobless idiots like you who are not from my state are the ones who are wired to making comments without reading a simple passage.
Where were you when Soludo was busy issuing threats and boasting that 100% of the criminals are from other states and many more comments that are uncalled for ?

I have told you that Karma will soon visit your state and your family if you're really happy about the carnage and destruction of properties in anambra by Ipob miscreants.

You can't escape it, that's the way universe works.
"what you wish others shall befall you"

We shall see

ogbu mma na ana n'mma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Randy111(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2022
Flipmac:

Anyone who defends a Nigerian politician is automatically a fool.

Olosho face your front and stop quoting me. I'm not a love-vendor neither am I your patron
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:23pm On May 22, 2022
JAMO84:
I am waiting for statement from Peter Obi

Ipob Terrorists are making life difficult for Igbo presidential aspirants

If this happens in the north, we would have seen like a billion statements from southern leaders already.
The most foolish part of this your madness is when you think it's going to be the reason why IPOB will back down.
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by FamTomx2(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2022
pquaver:

Your cent is useless.. It just like putin beg and make peace it goes from south ossetia to Crimea to Ukraine. If soludo endulges them. He should be ready for more and they will demand his indulgence. They fact is all south east government should after election ask for total military intervention because as of now they are still playing politics so they won't. Buhari will not go military again cos last time you people accused him of killing una people so now tge solution is in your hands

Who cares about the sh*t you posted, my post is meant for sane minds,people and not for the clueless ones!
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by FamTomx2(m): 2:35pm On May 22, 2022
Rupertek:

By the way, who do you refer to as freedom fighters? These criminals and extremists? Can you tell us what qualifies them as freedom fighters? Who are they fighting?

You can't be this docile for not knowing that IPOB is peaceful group!

But then you should be reminded that the FG is solely responsible for all the lives that has been lost in BIAFRA land in the cause of freedom fighting..

Which my relatives and a lot of innocent people are included, Buhari and his supporters should be rope in this.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by FamTomx2(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2022
od501:

Shey ipob and Soludo get problem before ni? Oga you are not looking at the right direction.

Make peace in your family first!! shocked cool
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by FamTomx2(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2022
Rupertek:

Make peace with who? Did you see Soludo fighting with IPOB? He visited Kanu recently. As for making peace with the criminals that are terrorising parts of Anambra State, suppressing the people and killing, that cannot be supported. Criminals, once taken group, will always continue their activities. They feel Anambra south is where big men come from. They must be dislodged. Our governor asked us to brace for the battle ahead.

Ok, time shall tell.
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by od501: 3:07pm On May 22, 2022
FamTomx2:

Make peace in your family first!! shocked cool

And try drink water, it has a way of detoxifying the body.
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:16pm On May 22, 2022
Legendforte:

No one is engaging u guys in any dialogue. Bunch of genetic criminals.

Your position is exactly why Nigeria is in the mess it’s in presently! And said position stems mainly from the fact you see Igbo as being beneath you hence you recoil at the very thought of dialogue with their separatist group….they must ‘all be killed and crushed’! However, bandits, terrorists and murderous herdsmen can be considered seeing as they’re on the same wavelength with you!
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by LOVEALAIGBO: 3:20pm On May 22, 2022
FamTomx2:

You can't be this docile for not knowing that IPOB is peaceful group!

But then you should be reminded that the FG is solely responsible for all the lives that has been lost in BIAFRA land in the cause of freedom fighting..

Which my relatives and a lot of innocent people are included, Buhari and his supporters should be rope in this.

Bros, you’re flogging a dead horse! There’s no reasoning with these people because their position is built on a foundation of hate, lies and ethnic supremacy towards the Igbo!

Just ignore them and go enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by FamTomx2(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Bros, you’re flogging a dead horse! There’s no reasoning with these people because their position is built on a foundation of hate, lies and ethnic supremacy towards the Igbo!

Just ignore them and go enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

Ok, she don hear!
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by adadike(f): 4:12pm On May 22, 2022
SoludoTV:
PLEDGES N10M REWARD FOR ANY VALUABLE INFO TO TRACK THE KILLERS

https://www.soludo.tv/2022/05/21/soludo-condenms-gruesome-murder-of-anambra-state-house-member-hon-okechukwu-okoye/

go and sit down. Soludo s the murderer . We warned him when he was busy clapping for the terrorist. He gave the police instruction not to fire a single shot at the terrorist when the police raided them at Aguluezchukwu. Soludo is the murderer if he truly is not the murderer why announcing the reward when he can easily go to scid annex at awkuzu and give then the money for a quiet and good efficient tracking. Soludo does not behave like a true Anambra born , ngbafor will have to tell us the true father of that professor Engilishi
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Kingsley10000: 4:30pm On May 22, 2022
IPOB IS A TERRORIST GROUP. KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Kingsley10000: 4:34pm On May 22, 2022
adadike:
go and sit down. Soludo s the murderer . We warned him when he was busy clapping for the terrorist. He gave the police instruction not to fire a single shot at the terrorist when the police raided them at Aguluezchukwu. Soludo is the murderer if he truly is not the murderer why announcing the reward when he can easily go to scid annex at awkuzu and give then the money for a quiet and good efficient tracking. Soludo does not behave like a true Anambra born , ngbafor will have to tell us the true father of that professor Engilishi

Soludo can't do anything without the support of the people.
Do you know that Onitsha traders pay monthly dues to IPOB miscreants?
Remember insecurity was one of the things Soludo inherited from Obiano.

If we want to stamp these terrorist out,we(each communities) can do that without the government

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by pquaver(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2022
FamTomx2:

Who cares about the sh*t you posted, my post is meant for sane minds,people and not for the clueless ones!

Clueless defines you personally.. It's for sane people in your insane world. Normal people in sane reality knows exactly what I am talking about, it's above your IQ level

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Afamed: 5:51am On May 23, 2022
LZAA:

Have you worshipped mazi kanu today grin
Ain't a slave like ...

1 Like

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by LZAA: 6:07am On May 23, 2022
Afamed:

Ain't a slave like ...
Jagaban??grin grin grin
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Flipmac(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2022
Randy111:

Olosho face your front and stop quoting me. I'm not a love-vendor neither am I your patron
Everybody no be like your mama. She don retire from the olosho work?

Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by MrUchenna1(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2022
Matthew 24:33

so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by Dickjo(m): 1:14pm On May 23, 2022
akinade28:

You said this and I cited the example of Boko Haram, bandits and also ISWAP

how much please?
Re: Soludo Condenms Gruesome Murder Of Anambra State House Member, Okey Okoye by christistruth01: 12:27pm On May 28, 2022
Christistruth00:
shocked

*****NOTICE ******

Simon Ekpa ( Real nawme Simon Nwaekpa ) must be reported to the Ambassador of Finland in Abuja and also to the Prosecutor General of Finland in Helsinki for his Terrorist’s activities and murders including of women in Nigeria

Please Kindly Report all Simon Ekpa’s video links threatening Violence and any evidence of his Terrorist Activities to the Finland Ambassador in Abuja

Kindly request for the immediate arrest and Trial of Simon Ekpa in Finland

These are the details of the Finnish Ambassador and Embassy in Abuja

Finland Ambassador to Nigeria (Dr. Jyrki Pulkkinen )
Post address
Embassy of Finland
P.M.B 5140, Maputo Street
Wuse Zone 3
ABUJA
NIGERIA

Visiting address
NO.9, Iro Dan Musa Street
PLOT 1547, ASOKORO
ABUJA

Email sanomat.ABA@formin.fi
Tel. +234 803 785 1150

https://finlandabroad.fi/web/nga/mission#contact-information-1000240

Please make sure that when you Report Simon Ekpa to the Finland Embassy and Ambassador you also send a Copy or make another report of the Complaint to the Prosecutor General of Finland Office their details are below

National Prosecution Authority,
Office of the Prosecutor General
Lintulahdenkuja 4, FI-00530 Helsinki
Finland

Tel.: +358 29 562 0800
Fax: +358 29 562 0888
valtakunnansyyttaja.syyttaja@oikeus.fi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INTERPOL Hands Over Mastermind Of Nyanya Bomb Blast (ogwuche) To Nigeria / Anti-Igbo Comments, Sagay Alleges Threat To Life, Raises Alarm. / Farooq Kperogi: Oshiomhole And His Lizard And Lion Hyperbole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.