Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. (8089 Views)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Pre-wedding Photo Shoot Of Couple In Military Uniform (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by ABCthingx: 7:22am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Aww..they look cute together. cry
Couples goal.. grin
Abomination!

You this old man. You have the reputation of supporting evil and weird things back to back.
From defending gays in other thread now to this?

1 Like

Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24am On May 22, 2022
ABCthingx:
Abomination!

You this old man. You have the reputation of supporting evil and weird things back to back.
From defending gays in other thread now to this?
A guy taking selfie with panties and some nice pose is now an abomination? undecided
What's wrong with ya?
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by ABCthingx: 7:26am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

A guy taking selfie with panties and some nice pose is now an abomination? undecided
What's wrong with ya?
may God have mercy on your soul. 'cause you're far too gone.

1 Like

Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:27am On May 22, 2022
ABCthingx:
may God have mercy on your soul. 'cause you're far too gone.
I don't do religious Dumbos who can't reason logically..
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by shaggy007(m): 7:37am On May 22, 2022
Uniquetani1:

I swear

WTF did I just see ? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Average9jaman: 7:49am On May 22, 2022
shocked shocked

See mosquito! shocked
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by oilmane(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

See how this one is digracing his parents, this is attention seeking taken too far.

Hmmm, na wah sha
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by obynoceaser: 8:07am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

What's wrong with ya?

For real, are you not ashamed of yourself with all these things you say/do here in a faceless forum?
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:08am On May 22, 2022
obynoceaser:

For real, are you not ashamed of yourself with all these things you say/do here in a faceless forum?
Ok
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:31am On May 22, 2022
Elporo:
Na my spec be this... she dey do hookup?

grin angry, i tot i was the only one that cropped the unseen being from the photo, wat has been seen cannot be unseen is not true to me, I just unsaw this one but the guy did a lot of damage to the photoshoot, no matter how u crop it u must see his dark reflection

1 Like

Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Hollybratt(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2022
simple250:
Abeg ,when wonders go end .
February 31st sir cry

1 Like

Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Enny2013(f): 9:03am On May 22, 2022
Wots d meaning of all dese?
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Killmaster1(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah there in Nigeria right?good..who cares..? undecided
u always try too hard to sound intelligent or woke in all ur chats
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13am On May 22, 2022
Killmaster1:
u always try too hard to sound intelligent or woke in all ur chats
IAM still trying boy.. grin
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by sofiscatedmoron: 9:14am On May 22, 2022
This is a true definition of crazy in love
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Dorwadora(f): 9:35am On May 22, 2022
They are in love grin grin

Love can make some people do weird things grin grin grin
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by DKM123: 9:43am On May 22, 2022
Men worwor sha?!!! Ewwww!
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by DKM123: 9:47am On May 22, 2022
Generalwoodz:
He borrowed the gal's heels, G-string, and smudged her powder that made him look like an imbecilic stubborn corpse that was doubly rejected in the funeral home.

In all this, the guy still doesn't look like a human but a depraved, devilish, and compulsive maniac. Even his fingernails look like something dipped into the anus of a rugged devil.

This is all shades of wrong but woke people won't agree... As usual, some of them will unabashedly dump the bulk of the blames on Buhari. Yes! They'd say, his bad policies made prices of men's outfits sky high and unaffordable for him.

This is blasphemous to our eyes! He should be allowed to run around in those heels, and ultimately stoned whenever he steps foot in Sokoto Caliphate.

Hahahaha!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Okoroawusa: 9:50am On May 22, 2022
I don see person wey him yansh black pass my own...
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by bmdmix14: 10:24am On May 22, 2022
Somebody will just pick picture n caption it.
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:02am On May 22, 2022
Were are the terminators? tongue
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Karemarealty288(m): 11:23am On May 22, 2022
Wasted tears...during childbirth.

Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by kollinz1234(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2022
simple250:
Abeg ,when wonders go end .
even the world will come to an end, but wonders shall never end grin
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Elporo(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2022
Heathrow44:

grin angry, i tot i was the only one that cropped the unseen being from the photo, wat has been seen cannot be unseen is not true to me, I just unsaw this one but the guy did a lot of damage to the photoshoot, no matter how u crop it u must see his dark reflection

the guy just spoil the geh market .... angry
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by sisisioge: 1:26pm On May 22, 2022
Those are bgfs. The dude is not her boyfriend grin
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Mentorkaryhm(m): 3:07pm On May 22, 2022
There are more senses in the head of the girl more than boy. The pics says: though I may be identified with your madness, but I can’t be mad with you….Stupid boy
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Contekbbc: 3:26pm On May 22, 2022
One man down! I repeat one man down.
Comrades take cover.
Do you copy?
Over!
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 22, 2022
ok so far the guy is gay he sees himself as a she , they are like two girls ,the relationship is platonic.
the joke is on that dude , the greatest fool of all time.
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 22, 2022
Adeoludt:
Wonders no gree end �
wahala
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by wonlasewonimi: 3:55pm On May 22, 2022
Amona tete mabo o
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by anonymuz(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

The boy, his girlfriend, the camera man all of them dey mad.
no blame the camera man, na work in dey do
Re: See This Weird Photo Shoot Of A Guy And His Girlfriend. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 4:14pm On May 22, 2022
Elporo:
Na my spec be this... she dey do hookup?

Your spec wey no get sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My Sexy Female Lecturer Wore To Class Today (smh) / Some Girls Are Liars And I Caught One Red-handed Today!! / Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.