Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning (32898 Views)

Deeper Life Cancels Aba Crusade Because Of IPOB Threats / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Breaking! Apostle Akan Weeks Set To Host Another Crusade After Church Mishap In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by HardMirror(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2022
pegix:
well seems u making a mistake
I was talking about a God that does exist
And not.a mountain god
That u need to realise
And what do you think ur god would have done in that case
Come and unleash immediately destruction on earth...lols
U need to learn more

We are in the time of grace
To which everyman is given the opportunity to choose btw either life or death
You should know that in the early days
God unleash immediately horror.on offenders
And death is often the penalty of a sinful nation or Person

But now , there's eternal atonement for everyone
The reason u alive today and that dirty mouth hasn't bursted in flames for spitting shiit is because someone has died for it.
at least we can see idols. What is your imaginary God useful for?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Image123(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2022
Empiree:
Of what benefits are these crusades?

Adeboye wanted to do the same in the north but it was cancelled due to Deborah issue. Christians are trying harder to Christianize Nigeria by any means necessary but God is using criminals to impede their progress.

Imagine if someone had done this types of crusades and saved the people causing problems today? Imagine if Mao Zedong, Stalin or Hitler were saved in such crusades and became pastors and choir members instead of what they became? Imagine if some founders of religions had benefited from genuine salvation? Imagine

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Image123(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2022
HardMirror:
at least we can see idols. What is your imaginary God useful for?

This again is embarrassingly daft to imagine. Most of your unseen organs are more useful than the ones you see. Usefulness is not factored on what you see alone. Ask the Covid virus.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by adexontop(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Market don spoil for this one. No offering , no seed , no tithe

Sorry to disappoint you, Deeper life don't collect offering in crusade

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by hily070: 12:48pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Pray..pray..pray with nothing to show for it.. defend yourself o ye people and stop waiting on a dead God...
Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the it's your own god that doesn't exist �Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by snowwhyte607: 1:11pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Pray..pray..pray with nothing to show for it.. defend yourself o ye people and stop waiting on a dead God...
Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..
A fool said in his heart that there is no God!

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by UrPapa: 1:15pm On May 22, 2022
He was threatened because he’s a yoruba pastor and most Igbos are cheering he should go to the north or stay in his region
If same thing has happened to Lords chosen in the west, igbos would have been crying of persecution and that everyone hates them

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by sofken: 1:22pm On May 22, 2022
The crusade is still holding in the same venue. The church has not in it's official Facebook page said the crusade is cancelled.

The pastor Facebook handle this morning updated this:
The Global Crusade with PASTOR Dr. W.F. Kumuyi still holds
GET CONNECTED AND GET BLESSED!

Celebrating One Year of God's Divine Visitation in the Global Crusades.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by emmanuelnwekpa(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2022
adexontop:
[/quote]May God forgive you for you don't know what you're doing[quote author=FERNANDEZISBACK post=113056289]Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Joshuam1(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2022
KIDfurniture:

We don't collect offerings in crusades program, rather we feed people.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If he didn't cancel and went ahead you same bunch will come out and start screaming "why does he want to endanger his followers' life's for his selfish gain blah blah". With you guys, it's heads or tails you lose.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by HardMirror(m): 1:53pm On May 22, 2022
Image123:

This again is embarrassingly daft to imagine. Most of your unseen organs are more useful than the ones you see. Usefulness is not factored on what you see alone. Ask the Covid virus.
my unseen organs are real. Are you that daft? They are inside my body. They can be seen they are not imaginary like your god

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Testimony1988(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I pity your condition, I just hope you change your mentality and repent from your evil words.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Memberclub(m): 2:33pm On May 22, 2022
Igbos are seriously messing up big time

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by seunlayi(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2022
KIDfurniture:

Deeperlife doesn't correct offering during Crusades. Take note

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by deebrownneymar: 2:40pm On May 22, 2022
good decision

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by franklinjose: 2:40pm On May 22, 2022
CHIGIM:
stop quoting somebody who is telling u the natural truth,
while canceling his crusade if truly he has a most powerful GOD.
when will Africa grow to know that their is no sky daddy anywhere but bunch of business men reaping the innocent and brainwashed people.
if truly they are working for GOD why not they go preach in Sokoto and Iraq where that useless Jesus is needed
lol your opinion is not needed!!! useless you say!!! i can see how useful you are.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Newton2024: 3:27pm On May 22, 2022
[s]
FERNANDEZISBACK:

[/s] Like fake prophet Muhammed like followers.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by akudinaobi(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2022
We forgive you because we are Christian's if not this is pure blasphemy
FERNANDEZISBACK:

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by TheWolfen(m): 3:41pm On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

Where God do serial killing & rape?
Baba raped you?
that was a demon taking.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by mhmsadyq(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2022
Their god dey fear ipob ne?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Lighthouse50: 3:52pm On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:

God exist, alien exist, extra terrestrial life exist, intelligent beign exist...

Science is just too primitive to capture facts of the universe especially dark matter

The planetary system was deliberately designed by an intelligent supreme life form that understands quantum physics very well

I wish i know you in person. I would have bought you roasted bushmeat with cold drink to flush it down. Thats a good reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by ken045501: 3:56pm On May 22, 2022
Abeg save this quote on your note pad . E get why
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Wwwq: 4:25pm On May 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2022
Igbojew:
Boy why is it that everything in this country always turn to religion competitions or issues.If IPOB did not warned Kumuyi about the danger ahead when UGM strike you people will still come here to blame IPOB/ESN for the killing because that is what you people wanted,to convince world that IPOB is indeed a terrorist organization your Fulani government made them to be.....I am that Igbojew
Ipob is a terrorist group if u think otherwise you are a terrorist sympathiser... You guys should be ashamed that rascals now control narrative in the south east
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Lovelydaisies: 4:28pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha what grace? well let's say he does exist..but he is powerless and weak..or he is a rape apologist and serial killer or a lover of violence..is that cool? wink

Talks like these can make a person guilty of blasphemy in another religion. Does it make you happy or fulfilled talking down another person's God all the time? If you don't believe, stay aside!

The Muslims who executed someone allegedly for blasphemy, does it mean they are powerful? Because Christians don't execute people for insulting their God, they are weak?

Be your atheist in peace, no one called you out. Na you start your usual wahala.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Emperor88(m): 5:02pm On May 22, 2022
HardMirror:
he is right. You guys are daft. You go blabla black thinking you know what you are talking about. It is right there before your nose yet you cannot see it. How god is useless because it does not exist. Only little children should be believing such lies that there is a god just as there must be tooth fairies

How did he know God created human beings....80% of their stories are dumb.if not for science we would still believe the Earth is Flat, The world was created 7000 years ago, the sky is heaven, the Tower of Babel etc
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by KaptainAfrika: 5:59pm On May 22, 2022
If the missionaries listened to the security concerns about going to Africa...
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Advancedman(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:
Good Decision... No point playing with people's life.... If they want sit at home give them sit at home. No human life must be wasted by babarians

Why did he organiser it in the first place I think their cliche is God said I should do this or that.
This really saddened my heart as God is not a respecter of person moreso the preparatory prayers that saturate and charge the atmosphere for the program what happened to that.
Christian should be very careful not to bring the name of God to mockery.
It's better to admit you are a mortal than claiming superhuman only to retreat at the last pivotal point.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Empiree: 6:28pm On May 22, 2022
Image123:

Imagine if someone had done this types of crusades and saved the people causing problems today? Imagine if Mao Zedong, Stalin or Hitler were saved in such crusades and became pastors and choir members instead of what they became? Imagine if some founders of religions had benefited from genuine salvation? Imagine
see this one. The people you mentioned were political Guantanamo. Those pastors you mentioned are spiritual and financial gitmo scammers
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Bmaster(m): 6:56pm On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

u are trying to sound funny,but instead you sounded stupid!

U want a supernatural being to interfere with the things of mortal men ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 / Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.