Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,885 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning (32984 Views)

Deeper Life Cancels Aba Crusade Because Of IPOB Threats / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Breaking! Apostle Akan Weeks Set To Host Another Crusade After Church Mishap In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Joeyfizzo: 9:21am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Pray..pray..pray with nothing to show for it.. defend yourself o ye people and stop waiting on a dead God...
Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..
truth be told
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by sinah25: 9:21am On May 22, 2022
This actually got me thinking......This men of God actually got me thinking......Who can stop the work of God if truly you're doing the work of God but not yours? The word of God is powerful and active when you're working with God not working for yourself....If you're actually directed by God to have a gathering to impact holiness, righteousness, God's awareness, Fear of God, salvation etc, who can stop this movement directed by God? No one, but it can be stopped if the movement is directed by men of selfish interest....God is not a joker and he does not lie....If this men of God are actually called and directed by God, it's just a word and all the bandit and the terrorist will trembled...A threat from an unknown group to destroy the gathering that you claimed directed by God and you gave in just like that!!!!! I fear this men of God oohhh.....Just a word of declaration and their kingdom will scatter.....But nothing like that.....Meaning, they have personal interest in that crusade not a spiritual, or God's interest.....What will it take this men of God in our country to come together and summon the holy ghost to destroy the evil destroying the land? They're all funny and there interest is how to acquire the best cars, private jets, lots of offering, tithe, gift and send their children to the best schools in the world. My people, this action taken to withdraw the crusade is a sign of.......their God is weak and can't do anything.....Yes the word of God said, do not put your lord God to test, But you should know that, nothing stops the real work of God almighty. This criminals can't stop the work of God......If this crusade is directed and instructed by God, then it's should continue and see how the enemies of God will be punish, you will see them fighting themselves and killing themselves. That's how God works....This men of God are unbelievable. Just a threat, you canceled a crusade meaning it's not directed by God.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by 6pack: 9:21am On May 22, 2022
Ever8090:
oga..my soul is meaningless and useless, no body want to win it for Christ..thank you
yes
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Ndibuna: 9:22am On May 22, 2022
Ever8090:
but you want to insult a God that gave the brain to produce the phone that you are using to type those rubbish in your head abi?.
Quit been emotional little boy. God didn't ask you to insult people, infact you're no different from those who killed Deborah fighting for their God. The true God I serve gave me more and all that I have and not your silly stupid god who only thought u insult people.
My own God is one of love and peace.
Peace be with you, repent and accept the gospel of christ Nd May the demon of darkness in you making u to abuse people depart in jesus name Amen
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Wettoid123: 9:22am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Pray..pray..pray with nothing to show for it.. defend yourself o ye people and stop waiting on a dead God...
Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..

i pity ur soul!
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Ever8090: 9:22am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
insults cannot invoke your imaginary friend into existence. You still need to provide evidence that he actually exist.
being waiting for your prove that he does not exist from the beginning of our conversation, but uptill now, you are still fumbling around your ignorance...
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 9:23am On May 22, 2022
Ever8090:
I have read enough articles that claims none existence of God, that is why I am a Christian and don't need to read more trash because they are saying the same rubbish...thanks for the offer,
I dare you to read this one and discuss what's in it.
I think you do not have the mental gymnastics to comprehend the article, prove me wrong. The evidence for evolution that you seek is in that article, open it and read it.

You need to be mentally lazy to be a good Christian, you have to be an expert in not reading scientific articles and not wanting to see evidence. You need to be a pro in mental laziness, inability to reason critically and total absence of logic. I want you to prove me wrong by reading that article and pointing to the errors in it. Let's discuss it.

I'm 100% sure that you do not understand basic biology and that's why you cannot open that article.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Lazenby007(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I so much like your pretence. Keep pretending .
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Your God doesn't exist, he's a figment of your imagination

Lols..u still ended up saying nothing..it doesn't even correlate with what u quoted me for.anyways,if u believe it's my imagination,leave it like that. I'm enjoying his presence.
Do u still have anything to say?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 9:24am On May 22, 2022
Ever8090:
being waiting for your prove that he does not exist from the beginning of our conversation, but uptill now, you are still fumbling around your ignorance...
look at this one, who made claims. Seems you are a baby in philosoph. I will exercise your brain on this thread and teach you how to reason.
You did not provide proof for his existence.

Anything that is claimed without a proof, can be dismissed without a proof. The total lack of verifiable evidence by you is proof that you god doesn't exist.

If he exist then show me an evidence we can test. If you cannot show me then I insist that he doest eixst.

That fact that you ever even believed his existence without any demostrable evidence is a pointer that you probably never ask for evidence for whatever you believe. It goes a long way to tell me the kind of person that you are
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 9:26am On May 22, 2022
donemzy115:

Lols..u still ended up saying nothing..it doesn't even correlate with what u quoted me for.anyways,if u believe it's my imagination,leave it like that. I'm enjoying his presence.
Do u still have anything to say?
I ended up saying the same thing we have been saying since over 2000years. No evidence for your God.

You cannot demonstrate his existence for everyone to see here. Same way we cannot demonstrate the existence of Spiderman. Your God falls in that category cheesy
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 9:29am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
It's always excuse because he doesn't exist.

It's not an exuse,it's fact.u can't just ask God to send thunder without u believing he can..I guess u are enjoying ur path,just as I'm enjoying mine.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Druss(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2022
Matthew 10 v 14

And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 9:30am On May 22, 2022
donemzy115:

It's not an exuse,it's fact.u can't just ask God to send thunder without u believing he can..I guess u are enjoying ur path,just as I'm enjoying mine.
You can't just ask Spiderman as well to save Afghanistan from Taliban, it's because he doesn't exist. Spiderman can only save people in his comic and movies, same way your God can only save people in the Bible

cheesy
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by sweetjohn(m): 9:31am On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:

All these under old testament.
Anyways all you mentioned happened for certain reasons & were abolished.
Now if not for the Pentecostal Christianity that Jesus brought, them fit don use you for sacrifice.
Have you considered how Christianity gave you freedom of speech?
Can you insult Islam freely as you do here or in reality? That's if you v balls sef?
Nice one
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donjosh47: 9:32am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

God definitely exists boss, canceling the crusade is an act of Godly service, it is inhumane when there's killings on the basis of crusade
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 9:33am On May 22, 2022
donjosh47:

God definitely exists boss, canceling the crusade is an act of Godly service, it is inhumane when there's killings on the basis of crusade
Show me one evidence that I can test to draw the conclusion that God exist
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
You can't just ask Spiderman as well to save Afghanistan from Taliban, it's because he doesn't exist. Spiderman can only save people in his comic and movies, same way your God can only save people in the Bible
cheesy

God have saved me in so many ways. I'm a living testimony and I don't need u to validate that...u can continue with ur fellow atheist.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 9:47am On May 22, 2022
donemzy115:

God have saved me in so many ways. I'm a living testimony and I don't need u to validate that...u can continue with ur fellow atheist.
Spiderman also saved me, I don't need you to validate that, u can continue with your fellow Christians.

That's how you sound to me cheesy
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by 1879omen: 9:47am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Good Decision... No point playing with people's life.... If they want sit at home give them sit at home. No human life must be wasted by babarians
[/s]
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by 1879omen: 9:47am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

God exist, alien exist, extra terrestrial life exist, intelligent beign exist...

Science is just too primitive to capture facts of the universe especially dark matter

The planetary system was deliberately designed by an intelligent supreme life form that understands quantum physics very well

[/s]
[s]
Mooh247:

Who are the Government?! Isn't it the same people getting beheaded or the Army couple killed and the honourable

It's a helpless situation now and caution must be used
[/s]
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by 1879ome: 9:48am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Religion isn't designed to capture the essence of life and the secret of Universe

Religion serves only one purpose and that's guidance to better living through philosophy, culture and justice system
[/s]
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by 1879om: 9:48am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Well you have every right to blame the ineffective Federal Government, afterall it is their core responsibility and as tax paying citizens we deserve protection

[/s]
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by 1879o: 9:49am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Laws generally weren't designed (cultural, Religious and constituition) for the intelligent and the discipline who can control themselves it's for the uneducated, unexposed , primitive people

Let's use Nairaland as case study... You might be calm enough to argue your opinion on feminism, Pro Ukraine (Neo Nazis) and Atheist veiws but many needs Moderator and 22 Nairaland rules to keep them from going crazy defending their opinion

So yes you need Religion and God more because you have more to loose in a fearless society
[/s]
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by 1879omenk: 9:51am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Evidence are carefully been withheld from the public because such evidence would distabilise the system we have already
[/s]
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by desiredhome: 9:53am On May 22, 2022
Salvador1:
keep quiet.
FG is the cause of everything.
They have failed to do their work.
I wish you can chanel your frustrations to your governors..........you celebrate them when they sell you out,..... keep chasing shadows.....

Until you start asking your leaders questions, starting from your local government leadership,.... maybe you won't see the FG as your problem.....
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by 1879om: 9:54am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

I am not a conspiracy theories fan but many declassified US data gives credence to the fact that UFO and alliens exist

As for Bible.. it was written by men like you trying to give account of their experience with God
[/s]
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 9:54am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
Spiderman also saved me, I don't need you to validate that, u can continue with your fellow Christians.

That's how you sound to me cheesy

Okay bro..good for u. I'm happy for u Spiderman saved u.
Shallom
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by 1879o: 9:54am On May 22, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Laws are not as effective as Religious beliefs and moral guidance

The effectiveness of magic , metaphysical and extraterrestrial powers have been demonstrated countless times all over history yet you think God doesn't exist and every thing happened as mere coincidence according to big bang theory

I think you are simply scared of actual possibility of Life outside your physical existence and your denial is just a coping mechanisms
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pastor Mathew Ashimolowo Blasts Daddy Freeze For Teaching Against Tithing VIDEO / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges / Ladies, Beware Of Demon-possessed Guys Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.