Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning (32895 Views)

Deeper Life Cancels Aba Crusade Because Of IPOB Threats / Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / Breaking! Apostle Akan Weeks Set To Host Another Crusade After Church Mishap In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by wiseoneking: 6:22am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Pray..pray..pray with nothing to show for it.. defend yourself o ye people and stop waiting on a dead God...
Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..
us only a fool that say there is no God.....thee psalmist said . To you, Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons because they don't retaliate according to the Bible but you still blame Islam the religion of false peace for killing at the slightest provocation. I am beginning to doubt your age or you must be an adolescent.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Fuckyoumod: 6:22am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah they do..by praying to an imaginary creature..
lol... At this point, I can't save you, because nothing I preach would change your mindset.
Since he is imaginary to you, it is upon him, him alone, the maker of heaven and earth Jehova, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob and his Christ our Lord Jesus who died for all so we might be saved. It is upon him to visit you and make you feel his power and authority. It is not my fight, rather it is him alone that can make you believe him.

Happy Sunday bro. Peace be unto you!

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by blackgold2018(m): 6:22am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Wow.. typical proof that God doesn't exist..I thought he would be so mindless to do that..well go to other places so you can milk your gullible members..well y'all can keep praying all day without working while your land is on fire..

Pray..pray..pray with nothing to show for it.. defend yourself o ye people and stop waiting on a dead God...
Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons who tend to consider unnecessary things the Bible story book says instead of owning up to themself..
FOOOOL!!
Even Jesus left some places that are not safe during his missionaries

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by mygem: 6:23am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

. You will travel in a car without brakes because you believe God exist,You won’t buy a flight ticket and just go to the airport and enter a plane because God exist..God should remove your brain and allow you not to reason and make decisions because he exist abi…The Bible at proverbs says a shrewd man sees danger and Avert it..Use your head..God did not create us as robots or animals that use instinct

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by donemzy115(m): 6:24am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If it can't do then it's all BS..I can get a better living without religion..I can get a better moral and ethics without it and I can also get a better justice system without it..so what TF is you talking huh? grin

Can u tell us about the first human and how the first human came into existence using ur science analogy?

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by NairaLux(f): 6:24am On May 22, 2022
God take control

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by kaludestiny10(m): 6:25am On May 22, 2022
Our once peaceful region have turn to a blood letting region. The insurgency in the South East is highly regrettable. I just pray for God's intervention and for the situation not to metamorphose into what is happening in the Northeastern part of Nigeria.
We Igbo's are not barbarians.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by sonofElElyon: 6:25am On May 22, 2022
mmsen:
What happened to his all powerful skydaddy? He can't protect him from a few terrorists? lipsrsealed

You will discover the truth soon enough... nothing like self discovery

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Nobody: 6:25am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He is a lover of it..read your bible book..which merciful God in his right Senses does that?
1. The Flood (Genesis 6-cool
2. The cities of the plain, including Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18-19)
3. The Egyptian firstborn sons during the Passover (Exodus 11-12)
4. The Canaanites under Moses and Joshua (Numbers 21:2-3; Deuteronomy 20:17; Joshua 6:17, 21)
5. The Amalekites annihilated by Saul (1 Samuel 15)
All these under old testament.
Anyways all you mentioned happened for certain reasons & were abolished.
Now if not for the Pentecostal Christianity that Jesus brought, them fit don use you for sacrifice.
Have you considered how Christianity gave you freedom of speech?
Can you insult Islam freely as you do here or in reality? That's if you v balls sef?

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by wellmax(m): 6:25am On May 22, 2022
KIDfurniture:
Market don spoil for this one. No offering , no seed , no tithe

Deeper Life oesnt take offerings at crusades.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:26am On May 22, 2022
Malory:
Kumuyi did the right thing to avoid what the center is planning to do on that day
if this was done my a Muslim group in the North Many of you will sew thread about Christian persecution in Nigeria... See am now a terrorist group preventing deeper Life from gathering it's a shame...
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Beautygoddesss: 6:26am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

He is a lover of it..read your bible book..which merciful God in his right Senses does that?
1. The Flood (Genesis 6-cool
2. The cities of the plain, including Sodom and Gomorrah (Genesis 18-19)
3. The Egyptian firstborn sons during the Passover (Exodus 11-12)
4. The Canaanites under Moses and Joshua (Numbers 21:2-3; Deuteronomy 20:17; Joshua 6:17, 21)
5. The Amalekites annihilated by Saul (1 Samuel 15)
u are wrong where did GOD Rape anyone.the people GOD killed where people who lived in sin and would not repent serving other gods.u called the egyptians did the egyptians not enslave israel 4 400 yrs and killing their children 4rm 2 yrs and above.plz dnt say wat u dnt no

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Mooh247: 6:26am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If it can't do then it's all BS..I can get a better living without religion..I can get a better moral and ethics without it and I can also get a better justice system without it..so what TF is you talking huh? grin

Laws generally weren't designed (cultural, Religious and constituition) for the intelligent and the discipline who can control themselves it's for the uneducated, unexposed , primitive people

Let's use Nairaland as case study... You might be calm enough to argue your opinion on feminism, Pro Ukraine (Neo Nazis) and Atheist veiws but many needs Moderator and 22 Nairaland rules to keep them from going crazy defending their opinion

So yes you need Religion and God more because you have more to loose in a fearless society

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by wellmax(m): 6:26am On May 22, 2022
englishmart:
Take it to Sokoto or Bauchi. They need repentance more, and the Lord will put his Angels charge over you.

He's just finished one at Taraba and was wonderful.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 6:26am On May 22, 2022
wiseoneking:
us only a fool that say there is no God.....thee psalmist said . To you, Christianity breeds slaves and weak persons because they don't retaliate according to the Bible but you still blame Islam the religion of false peace for killing at the slightest provocation. I am beginning to doubt your age or you must be an adolescent.
There's no God.
Only fools believe things without evidence.
If you are not a fool, show me the evidence for your God.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Nobody: 6:28am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
God raped Mary out of her will.
He also supported raping severally on the old testament.
God also kill millions more than the devil according to the Bible.

I don't believe that God exist though but I'm just stating that you read your Bible
This is not a prove to support of rape.
Those who are raping in modern times we know them, their region & their religion.
But chickens like you dare not mention them.
All you atheists v a grace. The grace to yab Christians n go scott free.
Tiwon ba bi e da, talk about Muhammad. If your head won't leave your body.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Mooh247: 6:28am On May 22, 2022
FatherOfJesus:
There's no evidence that any of these exist, however the probability is very high due to enormosity of the universe that alien life could exist but no evidence yet.

The universe can exist on its own, eternally, according to law of conservation of energy.

Evidence are carefully been withheld from the public because such evidence would distabilise the system we have already
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Kwestionair: 6:28am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Shut up mr man. It was for security reasons that IPOB urged him to suspend the planned crusade so as not to endanger innocent Aba residents lives as we don’t know what the government and her unknown gunmen are planning just to put something on IPOB’s image to make Igbos hate them as religion is a very sensitive part our lives. I’m glad Kumuyi listened. God bless him and I commend him for that. God is not dead, God is alive and soon you’ll understand that, my friend. Human understanding is pure foolishness before God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Gospila(m): 6:28am On May 22, 2022
Otondo...who d collect offering for crusade ground? Observe well before writing.
KIDfurniture:
Market don spoil for this one. No offering , no seed , no tithe

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by juman(m): 6:29am On May 22, 2022
Nothing surprise me about those pentecostal pastors.
He wanted to go to do crusade in war torn east.
Those fake pentecostal pastors nah wa for them.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 6:29am On May 22, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
lol... At this point, I can't save you, because nothing I preach would change your mindset.
Since he is imaginary to you, it is upon him, him alone, the maker of heaven and earth Jehova, the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob and his Christ our Lord Jesus who died for all so we might be saved. It is upon him to visit you and make you feel his power and authority. It is not my fight, rather it is him alone that can make you believe him.

Happy Sunday bro. Peace be unto you!
While I cannot argue a deistic God but the Christian God is obviously imaginary.
The stories in the Bible are not accuarate and there's no evidence of him interfering via revelations or miracles.

We have tested it many times and Christians always give excuse and shift goal post proving that their God is vague, nonexistence and figment of their imaginations.

5 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Beautygoddesss: 6:29am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha what grace? well let's say he does exist..but he is powerless and weak..or he is a rape apologist and serial killer or a lover of violence..is that cool? wink
since u can call old testament,call a place in the new testament that GOD killed someone.if u dnt no wat 2 say beta shut up

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Neddstark: 6:30am On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:

God exist, alien exist, extra terrestrial life exist, intelligent beign exist...

Science is just too primitive to capture facts of the universe especially dark matter

The planetary system was deliberately designed by an intelligent supreme life form that understands quantum physics very well

Dont bother preaching to that troll. The frustrated soul is using Nairaland to express his madness
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 6:30am On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:

Evidence are carefully been withheld from the public because such evidence would distabilise the system we have already
How did you know this?
How come all the evidence that we have says direct opposite of what the Bible says?
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:30am On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:

Laws generally weren't designed (cultural, Religious and constituition) for the intelligent and the discipline who can control themselves it's for the uneducated, unexposed , primitive people

Let's use Nairaland as case study... You might be calm enough to argue your opinion on feminism, Pro Ukraine (Neo Nazis) and Atheist veiws but many needs Moderator and 22 Nairaland rules to keep them from going crazy defending their opinion

So yes you need Religion and God more because you have more to loose in a fearless society
That's why we have the laws in the first place..you break it then you pay the price..We've had religion for over 75,000 years and yet crime is still a thing..religious people still commit crimes..many prison inmates are believers and we still need secular laws and punishments to reinforce moral precepts...so your point holds no water..

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FatherOfJesus: 6:31am On May 22, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
since u can call old testament,call a place in the new testament that GOD killed someone.if u dnt no wat 2 say beta shut up
Is the God of the old testament different from the new testament?

5 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Moferere: 6:31am On May 22, 2022
johntredon:
If this happened in northern states, you will see uproar in different states to condemn the atrocity, you can see the hypocrisy of the people.

God bless you for speaking up
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:31am On May 22, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
Then remove the old testament from the Bible then.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by KIDfurniture(m): 6:31am On May 22, 2022
Really !!!!
Oya go church and have ur brain washed oh. Christian boy

Gospila:
Otondo...who d collect offering for crusade ground? Observe well before writing.
Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Nobody: 6:32am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not concentrate on your own belief and leave others to theirs? Must you manipulate everyone to your own ideology or belief? As you are dead in spirit and mind, God can never die and likewise Christianity and so deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:32am On May 22, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
u are wrong where did GOD Rape anyone.the people GOD killed where people who lived in sin and would not repent serving other gods.u called the egyptians did the egyptians not enslave israel 4 400 yrs and killing their children 4rm 2 yrs and above.plz dnt say wat u dnt no
But he enjoys people getting raped..why couldn't he stop them..?
He commanded and perpetrated numerous killing in the Bible book.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi Cancels Aba Crusade After IPOB’s Warning by Kwestionair: 6:32am On May 22, 2022
kaludestiny10:
Our once peaceful region have turn to a blood letting region. The insurgency in the South East is highly regrettable. I just pray for God's intervention and for the situation not to metamorphose into what is happening in the Northeastern part of Nigeria.
We Igbo's are not barbarians.

Tell that to your Abuja led government and the local SE politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! / Father Mbaka Hounoured By Lawmakers In America. Photos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.