Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix (37995 Views)

How To Track A Stolen TECNO Or Infinix Phone / What Redmi Phones Can I Buy 6gb 128gb Under 85k / Generic P35 Pro - 6gb Ram Phone Under 31,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by fastanddubious(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2022
upchair:
Consider REDMI one of the Xaomi brand of phones.

Xaomi phones are in the same class of phones like Samsung and iPhones.

They are much better than Techno or Infinix phones.

A lot of people probably don’t know that at least one of the founders of Xaomi are manufacturers of the highly placed but now rested/ defunct HTC phones. HTC phones were competing favorably with Samsung and Iphones back then.

You can get a Redmi 10c with 64GB internal storage phone for between N80,000 To N85,000
No talk this thing for public

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Tundellinium(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2022
Umidigi A11 Pro Max 83k
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by HOOD26593(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2022
INFINIX SMART 5. 55k plus
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by tarantino1: 7:17pm On May 22, 2022
Buy a redmi device and hate your life. If you like follow Nairaland marketers mouth

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Tenshades(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2022
tarantino1:
Buy a redmi device and hate your life. If you like follow Naieala marketers mouth grin

Lies
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 22, 2022
Get Redmi note 9 pro. Should be less than 80k now
6gb ram
128gb internal memory
5020mah battery
64mp camera and many more features wink plus nothing beats the dual space it would save you from Nigerian popo
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by EmpressOVD: 7:22pm On May 22, 2022
Mexperse:
Please, can someone suggest a good phone under 85k that isn't tecno or infinix

Gat an iPhone 8 in mint condition… 09037978537. WhatsApp or call let’s deal
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by tarantino1: 7:22pm On May 22, 2022
Tenshades:

Lies

Na you Sabi. I'm speaking from experience

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 22, 2022
tarantino1:
Buy a redmi device and hate your life. If you like follow Nairaland marketers mouth grin
Now this is just badmouthing one of the best devices in the market undecided
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by tarantino1: 7:25pm On May 22, 2022
Remag666:

Now this is just badmouthing one of the best devices in the market undecided

I can't go back to post eight months ago to show you my experience with the device. In fact, the customer service pissed me off more than the device and their total package was trash.

Never had such experience with my over half a decade experience with Transsion devices.

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Tenshades(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2022
tarantino1:

Na you Sabi. I'm speaking from experience

Your experience no mean say everybody get bad experience...na u know wetin u carry your phone download

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Stevosty: 7:26pm On May 22, 2022
tarantino1:
Buy a redmi device and hate your life. If you like follow Nairaland marketers mouth
Why do you say that? Using a redmi phone close to 3 years now and still kicking, mind you I am not a marketer I wish I am.
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by clothingonline(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2022
honniemail:

Which state are you?
Lagos
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by tarantino1: 7:29pm On May 22, 2022
Tenshades:

Your experience no mean say everybody get bad experience...na u know wetin u carry your phone download

If I insult you na, e go be like say I dey find trouble.
Na small pikin u dey talk to. Which kind useless nonsense be na me know wetin I download? Na today I dey use smart phones both android or iPhones?

Take your time well well

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by fistonati(m): 7:30pm On May 22, 2022
This phone is a Beast, we are carried away with Samsung, iPhone, Infinix and Tecno in Nigeria. It's more than the price.

I got it since last year and people using Samsung and iPhone are jealous of the machine.

shaggy007:
Umidigi Bison.

A hyper rugged phone.

Waterproof, drop proof.
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by ridbell01(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2022
nams77:

Are those London used phones long lasting? I don't know why I'm afraid of used phones
my brother you can go for oppo, Xiaomi or Samsung

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by ehissi(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2022
Mexperse:
Please, can someone suggest a good phone under 85k that isn't tecno or infinix

Samsung galaxy A12 128Gb 4gb ram
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by tarantino1: 7:33pm On May 22, 2022
Stevosty:
Why do you say that? Using a redmi phone close to 3 years now and still kicking, mind you I am not a marketer I wish I am.

I wish I had your experience cos I really wanted to love the brand but the phone went off and failed to come on barely two weeks after I bought it

It didn't fall on the ground or into water. Nothing at all. I went back to the shop, there dey tell me say na self harm make I bring money come fix the phone.

I cut chain for the entire shop that day. What nonsense?

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Tenshades(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2022
tarantino1:

If I insult you na, e go be like say I dey find trouble.
Na small pikin u dey talk to. Which kind useless nonsense be na me know wetin I download? Na today I dey use smart phones both android or iPhones?

Take your time well well

Wetin wan bring insult now?

I responded to you with the same tone you responded with.

Wetin happen to your Redmi. When you buy am...when e get fault u no talk.

How is that an insult, bro?
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 22, 2022
alphaRego01:
Oppo a15 available@55k

Phone pack, receipt and charger available

Still very neat

The phone with low memory angry sad
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Tenshades(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2022
tarantino1:

I wish I had your experience cos I really wanted to love the brand but the phone went off and failed to come on barely two weeks after I bought it

It didn't fall on the ground or into water. Nothing at all. I went back to the shop, there dey tell me say na self harm make I bring money come fix the phone.

Now you're talking.

You bought a defective phone unknowingly.

That doesn't make Redmi a bad brand as you portrayed.
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by deebrownneymar: 7:40pm On May 22, 2022
Right now if it’s not iPhone or Samsung just forgerrit

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Stevosty: 7:41pm On May 22, 2022
tarantino1:

Hard to believe you, even the least quality phone has a year warranty.

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by tarantino1: 7:47pm On May 22, 2022
Stevosty:

Hard to believe you , even the least quality phone has a year warranty.

Right?

And I'm to believe you're not a fûcking marketer.

Make Una just avoid me abeg

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by ladychioma: 7:50pm On May 22, 2022
Oppo A16. Buy brand new one from fine brothers
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by dsocioemmy(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2022
joeking2222:

Lolssss.........d way some people dey yarn for this forum self dey always gv extra JOY!!!

Aswear cheesy

You go just see savage response from nowhere
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Stallione(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2022
Sweetplum:
Buy Umdigi, Oukitel or Gionie products.
Browse them on Jumia & check their specs. Especially those from 4 gig rams. Thank me later.
Tecno & Infinix v collabo wt govt to milk us dry with their exorbitant prices of phones from 4gig ram upward.

Updated
* Oukitel has strong screens, battery and faster processor abi na RAM. Their 3 gig is like 4 gig of Infinix or Tecno.

* Umdigi is almost same. Faster processor & good features

* Gionee too isn't that bad.

In this Nigeria of today, these 3 phone companies are helping to cut prices hiked by Tecno and Infinix.
Samsung & iPhone are producing monsters so their prices are worth it. But God punish Tecno and Infinix.
Dear pls how much is the oukitel and is it 4gig ram?
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by zivility: 7:54pm On May 22, 2022
Youngpo413:
Redmi 10c

Xiaomi makes the best budget phones now. Their phones come with gorilla screen protection glass, no budget phone comes with that u can do ur research. Only Samsung and Apple are as big as Xiaomi right now. It's my choice phone.

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Newboss(m): 7:54pm On May 22, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Pls just go for a Samsung, new or Uak used and have rest of mind. Or there are some good Nokia androids you can get or maybe UK used iphone..

Just stay away from those Tecno,Infinix or Itel fun far from them

Stay far from Nokia

Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by depato88(m): 8:04pm On May 22, 2022
clothingonline:
Am selling this with its receipt 40k

Am interested
Re: Please, Can Someone Suggest A Good Phone Under 85k That Isn't Tecno Or Infinix by Sike(m): 8:07pm On May 22, 2022
Redmi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want To Unlock Ny Nokia Phone Security Code, Any Help Please / Top 3 Smartphone Brands Making Waves In 2019 / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000?