Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC (55771 Views)

Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Olabode211: 7:46am On May 23, 2022
am a muslim,and i don't believe in fighting for God that can fight for himself...

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by zionzoe(m): 7:49am On May 23, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

What is the religious affinity between a Christian tribe in Nigerian and the twelve tribes of the House of Israel to whom original Jesus was sent?
D difference is we are not rewriting history.

Your mad m0h took people's book and attempted to re write history.

Actually he was jealous of YHWSS so he used his story to want to establish himself.

But even the Quran emphasized the Messiah more than the one who palgarised a HEBREW book... remember he said listen to people of the book.

I am chatting with you in 2022, imagine someone saying we were hugging in 2622... was the person here?

Thats what moh did when he said d HEBREW man was not crucified...

History by those who don't like the HEBREW man proved otherwise.

If someone in 2622 is not a witness to our communication, who made m0h the writer of history in another location far from his desert ❗

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by zionzoe(m): 7:51am On May 23, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Has anyone put a gun to ur head to follow the testimony of the prophet? Respect they say is reciprocal. You can't use insults to compel me to hate my religion. Your insults and propaganda continues to harden my conviction about my faith.
Yes DEBORAH Samuel is my kind and has more morality than your pedo prophet

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by MDK777: 7:55am On May 23, 2022
No Be YorUBa They Can Fear. I Still Remember The Ones That Happen In 2010 That One Is Even Worst And Yet They Only ReSolVe It AmICabILy.No ! La! Go For His Head Or Kill Him By Bornin
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by zionzoe(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2022
zionzoe:

If he exist let that allah stop me from typing next hour... 23h today 22/5/2022.

I will revisit this in an hour to show that he is just a puppet used by the moh to trick the suspecting crowd of revelations.

Fu^k m0h d pedo

You see , i am still here .

False prophet and false @llah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Kenturkey048(m): 8:02am On May 23, 2022
Etsugwari:

Don’t worry.. idiot.. criminal… fool… continue.. all of you will see the result you have used your hand to and mouth for.. he sees you and you will see it..

Na south be this...It's an eye for an eye. Brotherly, who do anyhow go see anyhow...If una chose to go back to the stone age, we go as well go back with una.

The only problem with Deborah na say she isn't from the south, Una for chop retaliation. Useless people..Bloodsucking demons...The only people that kill brutally for their gods... Within themselves, they still kill themselves. Boko haram still bombs other Muslim brothers because they think those aren't in true belief.

Inside their religion, they have different sects.When they kill they chant Allahu Akbar Make una continue dey fight for religion wey 1 family introduce. Papa and pikin religion...Mumu and stupid Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:20am On May 23, 2022
zionzoe:

Yes DEBORAH Samuel is my kind and has more morality than your pedo prophet
Hate they say deprives one of good reasoning capacity. Purge ur heart of hate and obsession with Islam. It will do you good. Hate shorten ones lifespan.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:21am On May 23, 2022
zionzoe:

Then isolate your selves not colonizing and terrorizing people when you are a Majority.

5.8 billion non head slammers against 1.2 billion headslamers, we gonna just wipe you guys out if we copy your approach, be careful.
Obsession obsession obsession
Take a chill pill bros. You are tired already. You need to rest.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:22am On May 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol ;[s]D Muslims Sha

So I lie when I say Muslim terrorists behead people for not converting?

The chibok girls Muslim terrorists abducted in christian community how come the ones released became Muslims

Ooh I forgot, they suddenly fell in love with Islam after the evangelism from the terrorists with torture and rape[/s]
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by zionzoe(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Obsession obsession obsession
Take a chill pill bros. You are tired already. You need to rest.
If not for Stockholm syndrome that has kept you brothers slaves to this ARABIAN COLONIZATION IDEOLOGY DISGUISED as religion...

You are better than that IDEOLOGY.

Stay away from !slam

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by zionzoe(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Hate they say deprives one of good reasoning capacity. Purge ur heart of hate and obsession with Islam. It will do you good. Hate shorten ones lifespan.

I am just showing you that you are not Born any mudslime, !slam is just an IDEOLOGY...

You are a human, as all other human.

An IDEOLOGY is not greater than a human.

Ideologies can be wrong , but a human is ok.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2022
zionzoe:

[s]I am just showing you that you are not Born any mudslime, !slam is just an IDEOLOGY...

You are a human, as all other human.

An IDEOLOGY is not greater than a human.

Ideologies can be wrong , but a human is ok.[/s]
Leave my IDEOLOGY to me. Face ur own that is not an ideology.
Thank you sir
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by J3susFr3ak: 8:32am On May 23, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I will teach my children to respect the religious beliefs others as anything short of that will definitely sow the seed of communal rancour.

Blaming the victim again. How classy of you....

So we should automatically assume that as a young teen growing up: You never lied. You never stole from anyone. You never said foul offensive language to both your peers and at adults behind their backs. You were this very perfect kid.

Now....what if as a perfect dad with perfect kids you suddenly found out that your very perfect child got lynched to death for saying something some other adult termed "offensive".

In a world and system where "offenses" can also be relative: Would you volunteer your children to model your morality on someone else' off-the-cuff reactionary interpretation of what might be a justifiable punishment for your child's deliberate or ignorant speech or actions?

Even for your own beloved Sharia...I doubt you will. Yes....your child will take something that was never theirs from someone else. Will you willingly forward that same child for their hands to be chopped off too? As a caring parent.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2022
zionzoe:

If not for Stockholm syndrome that has kept you brothers slaves to this ARABIAN COLONIZATION IDEOLOGY DISGUISED as religion...

You are better than that IDEOLOGY.

Stay away from !slam
I was a Christian growing up. At least, I've seen both sides of the coin. I decided to settle for Islam. I'm just fine with it. But you need to purge ur heart of ur obsession with Islam, and move on with your life. It will do you good
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Nobody: 8:35am On May 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:
[s][/s]Islam a religion of misery!
When Muslims say all sort of blasphemous utterances against the person Jesus, Christians never retaliate by murdering or ordering prosecution.... See why Islam is a religion of misery?

You are both a big liar and very much lack knowledge of how Muslims regards Jesus (Issa, Peace be with him). We Muslims have high regards for Jesus that we couldn't say bad things against him that's why some of you who are provocative always mock our beloved prophet Mohammed because they know it will pain us that we can't mock Jesus in retaliation. Hence, why we resort to fight instead. Now tell me how have Muslims been saying blasphemous words against Jesus Mr BBL? (Bloody Big Liar)
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:10am On May 23, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Blaming the victim again. How classy of you....

So we should automatically assume that as a young teen growing up: You never lied. You never stole from anyone. You never said foul offensive language to both your peers and at adults behind their backs. You were this very perfect kid.

Now....what if as a perfect dad with perfect kids you suddenly found out that your very perfect child got lynched to death for saying something some other adult termed "offensive".

In a world and system where "offenses" can also be relative: Would you volunteer your children to model your morality on someone else' off-the-cuff reactionary interpretation of what might be a justifiable punishment for your child's deliberate or ignorant speech or actions?

Even for your own beloved Sharia...I doubt you will. Yes....your child will take something that was never theirs from someone else. Will you willingly forward that same child for their hands to be chopped off too? As a caring parent.

You comment like I justified the jungle justice that was meted out on poor Deborah. I'll never ever justify anyform of jungle justice whether on religious ground or not. What seems to be 'paining' most of you christians here is not the jungle justice dished out but the very reason for which it was dished out. If not so, we have more jungle justice out here in the south than there are up north.
In my very presence about 3weeks back, driving through iyana ipaja underbrigde, jungle justice was being dished out to someone. It's a scourge that has become endemic in Nigeria.
Lastly, I continue to stand on my earlier position, 'we all' need to teach ourselves to respect the beliefs of others.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by jamace(m): 9:17am On May 23, 2022
Is there anything like, "BLASPHEMY" in the Nigerian Constitution?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Uchenco6: 9:28am On May 23, 2022
Let me educate your ignorant mind that Nigeria is not an Islamic country. If Muhammed is god, let him fight for himself. I keep wondering why Muslims find joy and happiness in killing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by J3susFr3ak: 9:39am On May 23, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
You comment like I justified the jungle justice that was meted out on poor Deborah. I'll never ever justify anyform of jungle justice whether on religious ground or not. What seems to be 'paining' most of you christians here is not the jungle justice dished out but the very reason for which it was dished out. If not so, we have more jungle justice out here in the south than there are up north.
In my very presence about 3weeks back, driving through iyana ipaja underbrigde, jungle justice was being dished out to someone. It's a scourge that has become endemic in Nigeria.
Lastly, I continue to stand on my earlier position, 'we all' need to teach ourselves to respect the beliefs of others.

Why would you say Christians are not upset by the type of unjust death Deborah had to endure? Christians are both upset by both the manner and reason she was murdered by your Islamist.

I am a Middle Belt Christian..so pardon me if I do not fully understand the jungle justice landscape of Lagos--which you described. Jungle justice in the south as described by you seems to be this irrational need to be the Judge, Jury and Executioner at the scene of the crime....because everyone seems to think the whole Police and court system is also endemically corrupt--and the thief, just like the corrupt politician would also bribe their way out--or something. I agree...it is an endemic problem. BUT it is totally DIFFERENT from the way and why Deborah Samuel was murdered. Self-righteous hypocritical people under the cover of religion mobilized to hunt down and kill an innocent lady even before the presence of security officials. This was cold blooded murder justified by some dubious book no sane person should take seriously.

Islam as a minority pretends to "respect" other people's belief. The story suddenly changes when the same Islam thinks it is now a controlling majority. Every single persistent rape, kidnappings and killings in villages, farms, the highway, railway, and even the bushes etc.,...in the recent past is merely Islam flexing their muscles to reveal itself for what it truly is. A religion rooted in oppression and absolute lawlessness. Nothing can change that since this was how it was birthed and how it propagates. Through wanton violence and sex. And it is by using the same means of intimidation and oppression it hopes to keep its own populace down and mute.

Compare the freedoms and relief you enjoyed when Obasanjo was in charge after the despair of Abacha....and the hopeless doom and gloom you are experiencing now with Buhari. The current hopelessness filtering through the messy politics and economy is just Islam showing us the very best it can.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by AntiBMC(m): 9:48am On May 23, 2022
taiwolomo1:

Christians should concentrate on their regilion and stop speaking ill of Islam!!! No one will be happy hearing his religion is ridiculed. Haba

If muslims weren't imposing their religious ethics and letting it get in the way of non Muslims, all these won't be happening. How can you kill a girl because she said Jesus helped her pass her exams, and then expect people not to condemn ur religion?

You telling me about concentration. If Muslims keep their murderous tendencies to themselves, who will talk about them? All the christians being killed in the North by Bokoharam, is it not on the platform of Islam that they're being killed? What did those non muslims do b4 they were brutally murdered by muslim jihadists? Who should be concentrating on their religion more, Muslims or christians?

Abeg don't quote me if you have nothing intelligent to say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Babisha10(m): 9:54am On May 23, 2022
rolams:

Go and say such words to those traditional worshippers and see if your life will remain the same. Why can't we all face our religion?
E pain you? Abeg check the nearest transformer and give it a hug

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by obaaderemi: 9:55am On May 23, 2022
rolams:

I know if it is Northern part of the country, you won't be liking him by now!

I don't know what you guys gain in all these. Leave the religion for those who practice it, you won't. Your religion is to you while my religion is to me.

Let's embrace peace, we have nothing to gain in violence. There are so many things in the country that we need to be worried about.

Enough is enough!
Did anyone stop you from practising your religion. If someone insults your religion, God or prophet, leave him for God to judge!

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Adedamola6(m): 10:03am On May 23, 2022
Have reading series of comments by christians which is very disheartening...
Point of corrections
1. Muslims believe prophet ISSA (pbuh) i.e Jesus is not God..If christians can read their bible very well, Jesus categorically stated that he was sent in so many quotations of the bible.. God cannot descend in his Majesty to the earth and get crucified by humans...This is ridiculous

2. Christians says ALLAH is an idol or not God.. I can see the level of ignorance here... Have christians forgotten that we have millions of arab christians and the name of god in their bible is pronounced as ALLAH...You can check Google if I'm not correct...

3. Muslims believe prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is a messenger of ALLAH and not a god... christians mentality about prophet Muhammad is very funny because the way they refer prophet ISSA i.e (Jesus) as God that is how muslims call prophet Muhammad as God too, which is outrightly wrong...

Please pardon my English
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Adedamola6(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2022
Have been reading series of comments by christians which is very disheartening...
Points of correction
1. Muslims believe prophet ISSA (pbuh) i.e Jesus is not God..If christians can read their bible very well, Jesus categorically stated that he was sent in so many quotations of the bible.. God cannot descend in his Majesty to the earth and get crucified by humans...This is ridiculous

2. Christians says ALLAH is an idol or not God.. I can see the level of ignorance here... Have christians forgotten that we have millions of arab christians and the name of god in their bible is pronounced as ALLAH...You can check Google if I'm not correct...

3. Muslims believe prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is a messenger of ALLAH and not a god... christians mentality about prophet Muhammad is very funny because the way they refer prophet ISSA i.e (Jesus) as God that is how muslims call prophet Muhammad as God too, which is outrightly wrong...

Please pardon my English
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Tylerboy15011(m): 10:04am On May 23, 2022
This muric man dey craze, he think say osun na north, very soon una go collect
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ume1000: 10:05am On May 23, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

If you have no sword , sell your cloak and buy one
Think not l bring peace to the world, but swords

Christ never advice anyone to kill in his name

The said passage actually means " that the truth sets brother against brother hence the term sword

An adulterer wouldn't be happy u are preaching against him same as a murderder
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GeneralDae: 10:08am On May 23, 2022
Adedamola6:
Point of corrections

Please pardon my English

Something that surprises me all the time about Islam though. You say you don't worship Muhammed, then why are you guys so passionate about what people say about him to the extent that some even kill for blasphemy. Isn't that worship?
I observe muslims don't fight for Allah like they do for Muhammed and yet Allah is the supposed God while muhammed is only a messenger. Can you tell me your thoughts on this?

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Adedamola6(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2022
The truth is those who masterminded the killing of the innocent lady should be killed... prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was insulted during his lifetime...He never kill those who insulted him... christians are fond of saying Islam allow killings which is not true... Muhammad was given been birth in Saudi Arabia and today where did you read or hear that saudi Arabia bomb or kill any non-muslim or country... I think all this replies from christians portray the level of ignorance
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by J3susFr3ak: 10:23am On May 23, 2022
Adedamola6:
Point of corrections

Please pardon my English

At the risk of repeating something I outlined to your fellow Yoruba Muslims recently, I will just copy and paste my response to them. This is simply using common sense reasoning and logic to provoke your thinking faculties.
Here:

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by zionzoe(m): 10:23am On May 23, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I was a Christian growing up. At least, I've seen both sides of the coin. I decided to settle for Islam. I'm just fine with it. But you need to purge ur heart of ur obsession with Islam, and move on with your life. It will do you good
#taquiya

When headslamers were not terrorizing others who gave a damn about them ?

You abuse and curse xtians, jews and traditional worshippers in your daily prayers over mega phones and you threaten that we should keep quiet?

Never.

You are the one that took our book and blasphemed with it over 600 yrs after ressurection.

Remove Christian text from quran , you see how it folds up like cards.

You set up a false system criticising others and yet say they should leave you alone.

If i was in the days of mo0h i would have brought him down with my bare hands.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by zionzoe(m): 10:30am On May 23, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Leave my IDEOLOGY to me. Face ur own that is not an ideology.
Thank you sir

The person that represents and presented my ideology has faced all criticism and mockery yet he prevailed over them through ressurection after they murdered him for Blasphemy.

He ressurected.

So his ideology passed the test.

Let us put the presenter and representative of your IDEOLOGY to criticism and MOCKERY and see what happens.

Oh i forgot, in trying to hide all the evil character of moh , you kill when he is called out.

Your religion has expired stop trying to keep it.

Please stay away from !slam
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GeneralDae: 10:31am On May 23, 2022
Adedamola6:
The truth is those who masterminded the killing of the innocent lady should be killed... prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was insulted during his lifetime...He never kill those who insulted him... christians are fond of saying Islam allow killings which is not true... Muhammad was given been birth in Saudi Arabia and today where did you read or hear that saudi Arabia bomb or kill any non-muslim or country... I think all this replies from christians portray the level of ignorance
Just as you find Hadiths where Muhammed was insulted and did nothing, so also you would find Hadiths (especially from the time Muhammed was in Medina) where Muhammed did not condemn people who killed on his behalf based on blasphemy. Those who kill based on blasphemy got it from these Hadiths from Medina, you chose to focus on the other hadiths especially the peaceful verses written based on his life in Mecca which is good and I support you.

However, you peaceful muslims must accept the fact that the problem lies in the Bukhari Hadiths which are referred to as Sahih Hadiths. You must find a way to reinterpret them and teach the gullible ones who want to obey them, or at best just focus on only Quran.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Theresa May Meets Emmy Kasbit, Nigerian Designer Of Ankara Jacket / UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life / Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.