Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC (55543 Views)

Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:11am On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Can any Muslim say such against Christianity without any of you condemning it?

Don't talk without proper reasoning pls!
Of course they do that every day

7 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by techWriter3: 10:11am On May 22, 2022
I kind the reverend, and i will take him a dial later to enjoy him for his boldness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ChoCho54(f): 11:29am On May 22, 2022
TundeDes:
How many constitution do we have in this country
Murics hypocritical statement is so laced with threats and violence.

13 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ChoCho54(f): 11:31am On May 22, 2022
rolams:

I know if it is Northern part of the country, you won't be liking him by now!

I don't know what you guys gain in all these. Leave the religion for those who practice it, you won't. Your religion is to you while my religion is to me.

Let's embrace peace, we have nothing to gain in violence. There are so many things in the country that we need to be worried about.

Enough is enough!
Why should religious disputes resort to violence?
See muric calling on the government to do their job but at same time baying for his blood.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ChoCho54(f): 11:32am On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Go and say such words to those traditional worshippers and see if your life will remain the same. Why can't we all face our religion?
Why should peaceful religious adherents resort to violence to seek redress?

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ChoCho54(f): 11:35am On May 22, 2022
rolams:

What's your business with other people's religion?
I'm not in support of what the pastor did, but the aggrieved must not kill to get justice.

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ChoCho54(f): 11:37am On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Condemnation and it ends there. Didn't you see the conduct of the Polaris bank MD and how CAN handled it?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GerogeI(m): 11:37am On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
so we should clap for the pastor and perhaps introduce him to putin and biden for raining insults and blasphemy on islam and muslim. Christianity's new found love is mortification abi? It shows the poor state of that pastor's upbringing and how low he is. Thank God he has provided clues for the security operatives and I commend the civility of MURIC in handling this volatile case. Our love for Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is uncompromising and anybody who wants to see the limit of our endurance should mortify him. Enjoy your christianity in peace fa

Insulting a fictitious character that supposedly lived hundreds of years ago can't be a crime. Even if you go to court, the so called Koran shows many places where the character killed and maimed, and even sexed a 9 year old. That is enough proof that he is a criminal if he ever existed. MURIC had better not go to court as they will be ridiculed.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by iyke2frankeze: 11:57am On May 22, 2022
The Muslims should be ashamed of themselves for worshiping a weak god that cannot fight for himself but we should allow them practice their religion, please!

18 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Abdulqareem: 12:09pm On May 22, 2022
GerogeI:

Insulting a fictitious character that supposedly lived hundreds of years ago can't be a crime. Even if you go to court, the so called Koran shows many places where the character killed and maimed, and even sexed a 9 year old. That is enough proof that he is a criminal if he ever existed. MURIC had better not go to court as they will be ridiculed.
Fictitious? I laugh in swahili. I believe you can do better than this. His case would be treated using the common law & not even the shariah law. I pity you in advance. Can you post your number, pics, contact address & perhaps forward your name to MURIC as co-respondent to the blashemous pastor. No muslim would insult Jesus(peace Be Upon Him) cos it invalidate his/her religion. it is rather suprising that christians now take pride in insulting other people's religion with baseless and toxic fallacies just to feel gud. it's a shame. Abeg Post this nonsense on facebook, twitter or whatsapp. to suffer dey hungry u abi?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Abdulqareem: 12:19pm On May 22, 2022
iyke2frankeze:
The Muslims should be ashamed of themselves for worshiping a weak god that cannot fight for himself but we should allow them practice their religion, please!
Point of correction, we do not worship Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) rather we worship Allah. If mortification of our beloved prophet and religion is what will give you internal peace, then you are in trouble cos you will forever be in agony. Just continue spewwing your nonsense in a faceless forum. one day you go borrow sense

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by sal1974: 12:26pm On May 22, 2022
AntiBMC:

Which dirty wahala? Instead of telling people that they don't have the right to freedom of speech, maybe you people should catch up with the rest of the world and leave ur crude and backward thinking behind. This is 2022.

Right to freedom of speech doesn't include the right to insult and denigrate the belief of others

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Abdulqareem: 12:38pm On May 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
why not report him to Mohammed if the Mohamed can hear you after attributing godship to him.

Putin and Biden never said any word you attribute to them

If inferiority complex is not worrying Islam it should be less concerned about what is said about it

Perhaps that's why Islam approves beheading, and strict non following of any other believe in the middle East because the day Muslims start to employ their common sense to Islam is the day it is finished

Christianity have endured criticism before Mohammed existed yet still the biggest religion

you're getting it wrong. what we are saying is, don't insult our prophet and religion else you will dealt with decisively. you can criticize us for all i care but our prophet is a no go area.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by iyke2frankeze: 1:11pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
Point of correction, we do not worship Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) rather we worship Allah. If mortification of our beloved prophet and religion is what will give you internal peace, then you are in trouble cos you will forever be in agony. Just continue spewwing your nonsense in a faceless forum. one day you go borrow sense
So your God is so weak to defend his prophet? How many people will be killed for the sake of a dead prophet who has decayed long ago? What if your so called prophet is already in hell fire?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by AntiBMC(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2022
sal1974:

Right to freedom of speech doesn't include the right to insult and denigrate the belief of others

Nobody is denigrating ur beliefs. You chose to take offense due to whatever sentiments you harbor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
I'm not in support of what the pastor did, but the aggrieved must not kill to get justice.

Now you are talking. That's what MURIC is saying.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
Condemnation and it ends there. Didn't you see the conduct of the Polaris bank MD and how CAN handled it?

This is not related Na!
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 1:37pm On May 22, 2022
ChoCho54:
Why should peaceful religious adherents resort to violence to seek redress?

Is MURIC violent with their position as expressed in this post above? Pls read meticulously without bias mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by rolams(m): 1:41pm On May 22, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Of course they do that every day

Calling Jesus (PBUH) series of abusive names? Never! You can't see Muslim do that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by VEHINTOLAR: 1:42pm On May 22, 2022
Finnese001:
First of all, we need to exhume the body of akintola and arrest him for bringing this nuisance to this world

Which Akintola's body are you gonna exhume ? You clearly have no understanding of the subject matters but you just wanna have a say !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Pauladex(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2022
No religious war will happen on southwest, any terrorist insinuating it should die with the taught. If Muri tries it,there won't be second time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:58pm On May 22, 2022
Afonja people sef. Dem never serious.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Teerach: 2:06pm On May 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Irupetepete: 2:19pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

you lots are just fanatics... I see how hard you are trying not to loose your cool by replying everyone... This is primitive thinking... Religion has held you people in boundage, the more reason this country can't move forward..

11 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Irupetepete: 2:20pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
pls post your picture, number and location abeg. pls also contact MURIC to add you as a defendant when that pastor is charged to court for blasphemy. u go borrow sense.
primitive thinking...
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Born2Breed(f): 2:22pm On May 22, 2022
Did he lie?

What is holy about someone who spilt blood all his life?

Jesus never spilt or encouraged the spillage of blood.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ChoCho54(f): 2:34pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Is MURIC violent with their position as expressed in this post above? Pls read meticulously without bias mind
I read without a biased mind.
On one hand they are calming their members down. Then they stand for peace and again the man dared not come on street and police should better arrest him than let him roam free...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by GerogeI(m): 2:34pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
Fictitious? I laugh in swahili. I believe you can do better than this. His case would be treated using the common law & not even the shariah law. I pity you in advance. Can you post your number, pics, contact address & perhaps forward your name to MURIC as co-respondent to the blashemous pastor. No muslim would insult Jesus(peace Be Upon Him) cos it invalidate his/her religion. it is rather suprising that christians now take pride in insulting other people's religion with baseless and toxic fallacies just to feel gud. it's a shame. Abeg Post this nonsense on facebook, twitter or whatsapp. to suffer dey hungry u abi?

What do you you expect, it is very surprising that Muslims now take pride in killing other people with faceless mob just to fell good based on a fictitious religion concerning a marauding criminal character that is also a paedophile. Can you post your picture, phone number and contact as one of those who killed Deborah Samuel, let's see what common law has to say about you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ChoCho54(f): 2:36pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

This is not related Na!
A Muslim said Jesus rose from the dead on the third day like Agege bread and it's not blasphemy to christians?

22 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by PHIPEX(m): 2:38pm On May 22, 2022
The police should also arrest everyone that insults juju and idol worshipers or isn't that blasphemy too?

Islam is too violent that they think they alone have the monopoly of violence.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ChoCho54(f): 2:39pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Now you are talking. That's what MURIC is saying.
Muric was speaking tongue in cheek.
Why can't the man let peace reign? Majority yorubas affirm blood before religion, why's muric bent on changing this narrative to the extent of rejecting a possible yoruba nation even before the idea birthed?

4 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Owologbo(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Go and say such words to those traditional worshippers and see if your life will remain the same. Why can't we all face our religion?
where have you seen traditional worshipers killing for their gods?
The Christians and the Muslims insult them every day, but I'm yet to see them killing people for blasphemy like the Muslims.
infact, traditional worshipers are better than the Muslims because, they don't fight for their gods.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.