Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC (55544 Views)

Anti-Corruption: Sack Beta Edu, Tunji-Ojo Now – Ohanaeze Youths To Tinubu / Fresh Blasphemy In Osun: Arrest Akintaro Now / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by PlayerMeji: 3:20pm On May 22, 2022
hmmm
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Tumbulum: 3:33pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
pls post your picture, number and location abeg. pls also contact MURIC to add you as a defendant when that pastor is charged to court for blasphemy. u go borrow sense.
charge to court for blasphemy? Under which constitution will you charge him for blasphemy? Muslims are funny

7 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Calling Jesus (PBUH) series of abusive names? Never! You can't see Muslim doing that
may Allah bless u
Leave them in their ignorance, they don't even know abt their own religion,and here they are calling Islam names. We the muslims love Jesus more than those who claim to be his followers, they are all ignorant in this forum, so pls dont waste ur time arguing with them, if u argue with an ignorant man he will try to bring u to his level

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Kingspin(m): 3:37pm On May 22, 2022
Does this religion itself get sense?

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Contekbbc: 3:44pm On May 22, 2022
This thing sweet me die.
I'll have to call this pastor and appreciate him in cash too.
mumuism people,in the religious of pislam,Oya over to you.
Come and arrest the pastor and kill him or jail him and see how I'll personally Rost any terrorist I find like chicken.
Enough of peace,it's time to give fire for fire and an eye for an eye.
The Bible even said from the day of John the Baptist,the kingdom of God has been suffering violence and the violent take it by violence and force.
Not all Christians are something you can just slaughter like sheep and nothing will happen.
Some of us don over charge and any fucking mistake from any muimsm terrorists na DIE.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Katerifarmer837: 3:49pm On May 22, 2022
Pls let's respect each others religion and sensibilities.i am a Christian because my parents are Christians not my choice.pls this our nation does not religious issues now.one love all.
Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Contekbbc: 3:52pm On May 22, 2022
Diya abi wetin you dey call your name.
You claim to love Jesus?

Abegi, shift one side,if you love Jesus,you'll keep his commandments and precepts.

Stop doing fake eye service by saying you love Jesus if you don't want thunder to fire you and your generations together.

You love Jesus,yet ,you didn't see anything bad about the innocent girl killed and burnt by your brothers up north.

You love Jesus,yet,you didn't complain about your religion extremists.

You love Jesus and you think it's alright to kill anyone just because of your claimed blasphemy.
Thunder fire you!
The little love I had for Islam died the day your brothers killed that gentle and beautiful girl, DEBORAH.
And from now on,all the madness you guys have been doing must met with fierce resistance,I swear.

Surayj123:

may Allah bless u
Leave them in their ignorance, they don't even know abt their own religion,and here they are calling Islam names. We the muslims love Jesus more than those who claim to be his followers, they are all ignorant in this forum, so pls dont waste ur time arguing with them, if u argue with an ignorant man he will try to bring u to his level

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Abbertee2: 3:56pm On May 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Muslims should start having sense in this country

Since your Mohammed don turn god let him fight for itself

All these foolishness of respect our religion is daft, so long as somebody doesn't burn your place of worship or prevent you from worshipping what you do then you have no
authority over what they can criticize

Who turn him to god … shut up idiot
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Abbertee2: 3:56pm On May 22, 2022
I think its politics
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 22, 2022
Contekbbc:
Diya abi wetin you dey call your name.
You claim to love Jesus?

Abegi, shift one side,if you love Jesus,you'll keep his commandments and precepts.

Stop doing fake eye service by saying you love Jesus if you don't want thunder to fire you and your generations together.

You love Jesus,yet ,you didn't see anything bad about the innocent girl killed and burnt by your brothers up north.

You love Jesus,yet,you didn't complain about your religion extremists.

You love Jesus and you think it's alright to kill anyone just because of your claimed blasphemy.
Thunder fire you!
The little love I had for Islam died the day your brothers killed that gentle and beautiful girl, DEBORAH.
And from now on,all the madness you guys have been doing must met with fierce resistance,I swear.

K i'm waiting fr the thunder to fire me,
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by OFFICIAL336: 4:55pm On May 22, 2022
Abdulqareem:
you're getting it wrong. what we are saying is, don't insult our prophet and religion else you will dealt with decisively. you can criticize us for all i care but our prophet is a no go area.
Mohammed is not a prophet. He didn't meet Allah's criteria for prophethood.

Your Koran said prophethood flows from Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and down to their descendants.

Mohammed is from the line of Ishmeal. He doesn't qualify

10 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by ThePlugg(m): 5:33pm On May 22, 2022
If they blasphem your god,blasphem their God too...stop fighting for your god,maybe you all know your useless god is cripple and can't fight,and he needs you all to protect him from verbal assault....nawaoo

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by akanbiaa(m): 5:52pm On May 22, 2022
lereinter:

Fighting for a god

If they abuse your god abuse their god too
Then you are no different from them by doing so.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by IamMobisola(f): 5:53pm On May 22, 2022
But the Pastor didn’t lie now? Arrest him for what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by planetx: 5:55pm On May 22, 2022
Muhammad can suck this nuts, bloody animals.

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by tmtech: 5:56pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Go and say such words to those traditional worshippers and see if your life will remain the same. Why can't we all face our religion?

Ooh they say it everyday.

Sing it in churches and mosques..
Nothing has happened to anybody ..

Most traditional worshippers no send you unless you literally go to their territory to challenge them.

Blasphemy is wrong ,so is jungle (mob) justice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Tribalism123(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2022
Idiot slowpoke Muhammad, Violence Be Upon Him (VBUH) is a Vawulence Saudi Arabia slave.

7 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by nijanigga: 5:57pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

I know if it is Northern part of the country, you won't be liking him by now!

I don't know what you guys gain in all these. Leave the religion for those who practice it, you won't. Your religion is to you while my religion is to me.

Let's embrace peace, we have nothing to gain in violence. There are so many things in the country that we need to be worried about.

Enough is enough!
Freedom of speech is entrench in the constitution, let Muhammad fight for himself, not barbarians

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by 99persait(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2022
We need a change in Nigeria.
Leave blasphemy for God to judge.Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by cliffypatt(m): 5:57pm On May 22, 2022
rolams:

Go and say such words to those traditional worshippers and see if your life will remain the same. Why can't we all face our religion?

In Osun state, ila oragun to be precise, a fracas ensued between the Muslims and traditional worshippers, its over 2 years now and the Muslims are 100% ok.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by saintrow1: 5:57pm On May 22, 2022
Like Yoruba people gave a shit about religion. If you like say shit about Mohammed or jesus, Yoruba people don't care. We just want to make money and go to owanbe party every Saturday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Saeed110: 5:59pm On May 22, 2022
Come to North and make such statement nah
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by slowice(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2022
The last time I checked, Nigeria is still a secular state so wtf is mumuric blabbing about?

Make una respect una sef there nonsense terrorist people

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by saintrow1: 5:59pm On May 22, 2022
Tribalism123:
Idiot slowpoke Muhammad, Violence Be Upon Him (VBUH) is a Vawulence Saudi Arabia slave.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 22, 2022
myright:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/05/fresh-blasphemy-in-osun-arrest-akintaro_21.html?m=1

Sharia law does not operate in Osun state. So technically the pastor has broken no known criminal law.

So why arrest him?

Note: I do not in anyway support the pastors’ actions. We should learn to respect each other’s religion.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Antifraud00: 5:59pm On May 22, 2022
Guyman02:
Akintola should take his one man Yoruba Muslim group to the North West, try nonsense against any Christian in the South where Muslims are in the minority and see Christians lose their patience

Muslim is minority in the South?
Muslims are not minorities in South West and you don't expect a Yoruba Christian to Kill a Yoruba Muslim. No possible.

, count Yoruba people out of religious war

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Benitoh: 5:59pm On May 22, 2022
No yoruba moslem should insult and blaspheme our prophet MNK [pbuh]..

They should take note
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Godjone(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2022
God bless PASTOR Akintoro. Pls if you have the audio send it to me so that we can make it go viral. MUHAMMED is known known terrorists and a rapist. MUHAMMED is just but a useless prophet and there is nothing like allah. MUHAMMED created allah to decieve many. His religion is a dark religion of blood letting.

Even the useless musric animal is indirectly instigating his dumb followers to attack the PASTOR. They can go ahead and light embers of religious war, nobody is afraid of them. They don't have violence more than us

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by OGwales(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2022
Mumuric should shot up and lick their so called prophet ass. Rubbish
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by okoroemeka(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2022
insidelife22:
I like the pastor, and i will give him a call later to appreciate him for his courage.
we should learn to tolerate other people religion and views,most countries that are peaceful and prosperous are also Islamic countries,it is illiterateracy, poverty, ignorance and mutual zombieisim that is affecting the northern Nigerian version of Islam,is not turkey,Dubai, Indonesia, Malaysia,Kuwait,etc not Muslim countries, northern nigeria is like the village of the blind,the one eye man is the king.
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Aboki99(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2022
insidelife22:
I like the pastor, and i will give him a call later to appreciate him for his courage.

Let him or you go to North and do it if he's brave enough
Re: Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC by Aremson14(m): 6:01pm On May 22, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Traditional worshippers are even worst hit than Islam in criticism

Muslims call them polytheists, The founders of Islam Mohammed and his group were the ones that burnt gods of traditional worshippers and killed them to propagate islam
How is polytheism an insult....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / We Will Avenge Death Of Every Herdsman Killed In South-East By IPOB - Miyetti / Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.