Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Praise Brings Harvest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise Brings Harvest (124 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / Praise Brings Deliverance / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise Brings Harvest by judedwriter(m): 7:02am On May 22, 2022
Psalms 67
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
⁵ Let the people praise thee, O God; let all the people praise thee.
⁶ Then shall the earth yield her increase; and God, even our own God, shall bless us.

When we praise God, we receive the miracle of the harvest.

When we praise God, the earth responds positively, not to our praises but to God who owns the earth and all its fullness:

The earth is the LORD'S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
— Psalms 24:1

When a farmer sows seeds in the earth and waters them, he has to wait on God for increase or harvest:

1 Corinthians 3
⁶ I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

⁷ So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

The simplest reason why many lack harvest today is not because they haven't sow seeds or watered them, it is because God hasn't given increase to them. A major reason why God witholds increase from us is because we don't praise Him as we should:

If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.
— Malachi 2:2

In a nutshell, if we refuse to praise God, we come under a curse! No wonder David said:

Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
— Psalms 150:6

Praising God is a fast Way to receive your harvest. If you are expecting much harvest and haven't received any thing yet, check your praise to God... are you deficent or sufficient in praises to your maker?

1 Like

Re: Praise Brings Harvest by Joiedevivre: 7:03am On May 22, 2022
yes

(1) (Reply)

This Could Be The Turnaround You Seek - The New Man / If You Place Your Hand On The Plough And Look Back / When You Die! (4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.