Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Top Photographer’s Intimate Session With Model Causes Stir Online [watch] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Photographer’s Intimate Session With Model Causes Stir Online [watch] (422 Views)

"The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Ghanaian Model Causes A Stir Online With Her Hourglass Shape (photos) / Model Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Goes N^keed To Hawk Water - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Photographer’s Intimate Session With Model Causes Stir Online [watch] by Chaseviper20: 7:11am On May 22, 2022
Top photographer’s intimate session with model causes stir online [Watch]

Ghanaian twin photographers have taken their fans through the process of prepping models’ skin for commercial shoots once again.
The TwinsDntBeg duo, Emmanuel and Samuel Appiah Gyan, have been the envy of some guys who desire they could ‘feel’ and smear oils on the skin of the top models they have worked with.

Photographers, according to social media users, have one of the best occupations since they have access to preparing their clients’ skin for that flawless shot.

On Wednesday, May 18, one of the photographers was seen on location with DSG model Lyza Appiah, who was splattered with oil by a man who seemed intent on the act.

The photographer massaged the body oil into her legs, bútts, and neckline.

Instagram users responded to the photo by saying he was ‘enjoying’ his work and wishing they could be in the same position. Others even offered to work for free with the team because of the alleged benefit.

See some of their reactions;

“This job di33,” an Instagram user named @abokiwangh wrote. I’m going to study some p33. You can rub or touch everything.”

“This photographer is having a good time paaan ooh,” said another handler, @asante.browny.

“Masa,” wrote a third @1gab.kid comment. Please accept my application and CV as I wish to work with you. “I adore dix job paaa.”
See Video here

(1) (Reply)

Negative Effects Of Mobile Phones In Today's Marriages And Homes / Iphone 8+ Or Samsung S9+ / Sex Slave | New Video Drop From The Transformas �� Sexual Lust Is The Major We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.