Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Human Anatomy Or Physiology? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Human Anatomy Or Physiology? (659 Views)

Veterinary Medicine, Anatomy Or Physiology? / Between Anatomy And Physiology Which Study Has More Job Opportunity In Nigeria / Please Which Course Is Better Between Anatomy And Physiology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Anatomy Or Physiology? by Nobody: 7:36am On May 22, 2022
Good morning everyone. I am new on this forum. I wrote UTME this year n scored 235. I actually want to study medicine but my score is low for that. I considered changing course to either human anatomy or physiology at UNIUYO. Pls which of them do I stand a chance of getting admitted n maybe switching to medicine or gaining direct entry after graduation. Pls advice me. Thanks.
Re: Human Anatomy Or Physiology? by Legendforte: 9:31am On May 22, 2022
Why dont u rewrite jamb? Try nursing or physioth. But if you must choose b/w d 2 take physiol. Do ur msc. Add pub health to pg degrees. U will be fine.
Re: Human Anatomy Or Physiology? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 22, 2022
Thank you sir, but the issue is this is my second time writing n I dnt want to stay at home again. I think I'll go for physiology. I appreciate.
Re: Human Anatomy Or Physiology? by sageb: 1:25pm On May 22, 2022
treasureessien:
Good morning everyone. I am new on this forum. I wrote UTME this year n scored 235. I actually want to study medicine but my score is low for that. I considered changing course to either human anatomy or physiology at UNIUYO. Pls which of them do I stand a chance of getting admitted n maybe switching to medicine or gaining direct entry after graduation. Pls advice me. Thanks.
[quote author=treasureessien post=113058425]Good morning everyone. I am new on this forum. I wrote UTME this year n scored 235. I actually want to study medicine but my score is low for that. I considered changing course to either human anatomy or physiology at UNIUYO. Pls which of them do I stand a chance of getting admitted n maybe switching to medicine or gaining direct entry after graduation. Pls advice me. Thanks.[/quote

Both courses you mentioned are in faculty of Basic medical sciences (at Town campus).
Sincerely, in BMS Biochemistry have more students and Anatomy have the lowest population in the faculty.
Crossing over to Med/surg is so tedious(Nigeria factor).
The best way to do go about it is sacrifice one year in Anatomy then write Jamb and go for Med/surg.
That one year in Anatomy , you will understand how the system works more than those that applied via Jamb and Jupeb.
Re: Human Anatomy Or Physiology? by Emma2Seconds: 1:26pm On May 22, 2022
Which state are you from??
Re: Human Anatomy Or Physiology? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 22, 2022
Thank you very much sir. I'll go for the less competitive one then.
Re: Human Anatomy Or Physiology? by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 22, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
Which state are you from??
Am from Akwa Ibom state sir.
Re: Human Anatomy Or Physiology? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 22, 2022
[quote author=sageb post=113066960][/quote] Thank you very much sir. I'll go for the less competitive one then.
Re: Human Anatomy Or Physiology? by Adranido(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2022
Change from uniuyo they don't do post utme o..come to unical with that your score and score about 280+ in their post utme, you may even gain nursing admission and you are even from catchment o...watin be physiology sef,if u don't know its an academic course..goodluck
Re: Human Anatomy Or Physiology? by Emma2Seconds: 7:51pm On May 22, 2022
check if you your local govt area fall under uniuyo catchment locality , if it's under their catchment locality then wait when they release their 2022 cut off mark you can do change of course to physiotherapy, med lab or dental surgery . They are all new nice professional courses available now and radiography too
treasureessien:
Am from Akwa Ibom state sir.
Re: Human Anatomy Or Physiology? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 22, 2022
Adranido:
Change from uniuyo they don't do post utme o..come to unical with that your score and score about 280+ in their post utme, you may even gain nursing admission and you are even from catchment o...watin be physiology sef,if u don't know its an academic course..goodluck
Thank you sir. I appreciate.
Re: Human Anatomy Or Physiology? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 22, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
check if you your local govt area fall under uniuyo catchment locality , if it's under their catchment locality then wait when they release their 2022 cut off mark you can do change of course to physiotherapy, med lab or dental surgery . They are all new nice professional courses available now and radiography too
Thanks but with my score, can I still gain admission to study one of those courses?
Re: Human Anatomy Or Physiology? by Emma2Seconds: 8:24pm On May 22, 2022
That's why I said you should confirm your catchment area first and wait for cut off mark for 2022. If you're L G A is under uniuyo catchment area you will get admission just check and wait first ok . If it's under the catchment area you can change to physiotherapy it's less competitive compare to others I listed
treasureessien:
Thanks but with my score, can I still gain admission to study one of those courses?
Re: Human Anatomy Or Physiology? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 22, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
That's why I said you should confirm your catchment area first and wait for cut off mark for 2022. If you're L G A is under uniuyo catchment area you will get admission just check and wait first ok . If it's under the catchment area you can change to physiotherapy it's less competitive compare to others I listed
I'm grateful sir.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Expensive University In The World 2024 / Please Help Wih This Data / Beyond Ph.d, Skill And Intellectual : A Case Study Of Nigeria Universities Lectu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.