Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi (2472 Views)

2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / IPOB To Buhari: Your Planned Visit To Ebonyi Will Be Resisted / Ebonyi Will Welcome Buhari – Umahi Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Proudlyomonna: 10:47am On May 22, 2022
naijapips04:

Do you consider a wahwah man an equal. That is the question. How many 'igbos' consider wahwah equal? Why do you think they would want to get into a Biafra with you.

Every Igboman here is equal to every Igboman there,there is no segregation, Nwafos know that Igbo bu ofu obara,stop your divisive decoy undecided
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by sukar886: 10:56am On May 22, 2022
Mumu governor, u have only some months to fvck out from that seat...
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by 9japride(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
They love Umahi just as they Love JOE IGBOKWE...simple..
The thing that baffles me the most is the efforts that these Afonja miscreants exert in creating "IGBO Monikers" trying to type in "IGBO" language. Doing everything possible to divide IGBO people from within, whereas they are already a condemned tribe that EL-RUFAI called Useless IDIOTS.

[color=#006600][/color]

It's terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 12:33pm On May 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
If Ebonyi state isn't part of Biafra.

Then let him go and relocate it to the northern part of the country.

Let see how many Ebonyians that will follow him to the north tongue

Always talking trash after 2 bottle of palm wine lipsrsealed undecided.
has any Ebonyi politician come out to counter Dave Umahi and say Ebonyi will be part of Biafra ?

They all share the same mentality

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 12:34pm On May 22, 2022
tungamaje:
He has really spoken as the owner of Ebonyi State. The state belongs to him and so he must decide for everybody.
you’re right. He must decide for everybody cus he’s number 1 citizen of Ebonyi

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 12:35pm On May 22, 2022
Hizzy:
Lol my governor I no support this one
We Ebonyians will join which Tribe.
Abaka kari death really spoil Umaih plans
He would have grabbed APC presidential Ticket but nature disappointed him
Join Biafra so Anambra and Enugu people will oppress us the way they’ve been oppressing us before 1996 Ebonyi was carved out ?

I say NO!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 12:36pm On May 22, 2022
stevnwigw1:
Who is umahi to decide for the indigenes of Ebonyi
constitutionally he is number 1 citizen of Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 12:37pm On May 22, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Dave Umahi is from one of the tiniest clans in Ebonyi,his ppl make up a little above 1/4 of his local govt.
Who d fork is he to determine if Ebonyi will be part of Biafra or not?
But sha oo,wetin those of us who know that goon well like about him is that Umahi will turn to IPOB commander if he is disappointed in 2023 on the national and state level grin
constitutionally Umahi is number 1 citizen of Ebonyi state and his words carry weight

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 12:40pm On May 22, 2022
Rugaria:

I just wanted to remind you of that fact. Let's leave the issue of who will be speaking Infront of who until he leaves office. We have seen people like him before and we know how they all ended..
my friend go and sit down.

Unity beggars

Ebonyi WILL NEVER be part of Biafra

Not after how you all oppressed us before 1996 when Abacha pitied us and gave us a state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 12:43pm On May 22, 2022
sukar886:
Mumu governor, u have only some months to fvck out from that seat...
sharap

Ebonyi people have rejected Biafra

Is there any sit at home in Ebonyi ? No

Did their governor support Biafra ? No

Dis opposition leaders in Ebonyi come against Umahi for antagonizing Biafra ? No

They all agree with him

Go and rest. Unity beggars.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Rugaria: 12:58pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:
my friend go and sit down.

Unity beggars

Ebonyi WILL NEVER be part of Biafra

Not after how you all oppressed us before 1996 when Abacha pitied us and gave us a state.

Ogbonnaya Onu was the former governor of the old Abia state. That's the present Abia and Ebony state combined! Where is he from? Ebony state!

The biggest airport in the east is named after Akanu Ibiam, who was a former regional leader of the old Eastern region! Where is he from? Ebony state!

Anyim Pius Anyim, who organized a coup in the national assembly against the likes of Chuba Okadigbo in order to take control of the Senate on igbos slot is from where? Ebony state!

Governor Dave umeahi who has been the chairman of the South East governors forum for years non stop is from where?

Past Ohaneze president and leaders, yet you that dropped from the sky is talking about the marginalization of Ebony people? By whom? Is it the East that shares allocations?
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:
Join Biafra so Anambra and Enugu people will oppress us the way they’ve been oppressing us before 1996 Ebonyi was carved out ?

I say NO!
Which Tribe should we join then?
Make I tell Anambra indigen ain't oppressing Ebonyians
We Igbos are one not two

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by ZombieSlaughter: 3:37pm On May 22, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Nnamdi Kanu is from one of the tiniest clans in Abia State,his ppl make up a little above 1/4 of his local govt & Igbo nation.
Who d fork is he to determine if Ndigbo will stay or go?

Bonsurudeen, and who are you to tell us who to listen to in Igboland? A dirty scaboid-infested urchin like you does not have that right. You are not even Igbo to start with. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 3:42pm On May 22, 2022
Hizzy:

We Igbos are one not two
oga keep quiet. Go to Onitsha see the way they are degrading Ebonyi boys hustling there. They won’t even allow their daughter marry you.
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Allsouls: 3:49pm On May 22, 2022
Is it the same Ebonyi state of Simon Ekpa or another Ebonyi?.
The same thing Umahi said in 2017 that MNK should not come to Ebonyi but he was defeated.
Umahi will be nobody in few months to come so no body will take him serious.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 3:53pm On May 22, 2022
Rugaria:

Ogbonnaya Onu was the former governor of the old Abia state. That's the present Abia and Ebony state combined! Where is he from? Ebony state!

The biggest airport in the east is named after Akanu Ibiam, who was a former regional leader of the old Eastern region! Where is he from? Ebony state!

Anyim Pius Anyim, who organized a coup in the national assembly against the likes of Chuba Okadigbo in order to take control of the Senate on igbos slot is from where? Ebony state!

Governor Dave umeahi who has been the chairman of the South East governors forum for years non stop is from where?

Past Ohaneze president and leaders, yet you that dropped from the sky is talking about the marginalization of Ebony people? By whom? Is it the East that shares allocations?
Mumu
Oga, your people deliberately avoided building government schools in Abakaliki region under the East Central state. Only used all of Abakaliki for agriculture so your elites can eat after you truck the farm produce away from Abakaliki.

No schools, no roads (remember when it was called dust of the nation?); my father always fondly told me how only one road crossed all of Abakaliki and it simply leads to Ogoja in cross river state, yet it was even untarred and filled with dust. Once people leave Abakaliki and arrive Enugu they take a bath before continuing their journey.

Shey we are the ones responsible ?

No roads, no schools, no hospitals, no infrastructure under the east central state, yet our people suffered cholera and leprosy prevalence which were an epidemic associated with old Abakaliki. It still occurs today but much more controlled due to presence of an active government.

Even today, as far recent as before Dave Umahi you people ridiculed Ebonyi state with all sorts of names. Our dialect is incomprehensible, we are descended from Benue as we share border with them, we have Fulani blood. We are lazy and prefer petty jobs such as pure water selling instead of high paying jobs. Abakaliki is undeveloped. No airport. No fly over and all other rubbish. Stop lying you people don’t look down on us and regard as not Igbo enough or non Igbo

Guess what ? We started learning the Ikwerre way and accepting what you tag us.

Dave must had suffered these insults too much that he became governor and swore to change the face of infrastructure in Ebonyi state while Egwu focused on education and health.

Till today, even in Anambra they don’t allow their women to marry Ebonyi men. The bride parents don’t want to hear their son in law is from Ebonyi and the young girl would be mocked by her friends.

Your landlords and landladies in Onitsha and awka make it a point not to accept an Abakaliki tenant.

The discrimination is real stop hiding it. You people are not satisfied with losing Ikwerre, you culturally and socially discriminated Abakaliki people till they no longer want to be your brothers.
Even on nairaland here, we see the antagonism from Anambra and Enugu people such as adadike, ndibuna and the rest of them. They have accused abakaliki people for being responsible for anambra insecurity assif our people are also in orlu doing what is going on there.

No terrorism is successful without the tacit support of locals. And foreigners can hardly succeed in crime without the aiding support of anambra locals or their activeness.

Ebonyi will keep on developing, but we are shedding the Igbo tag, as you have always preached in other Igbo cities, villages and town squares that we are not Igbo and our people can’t inter-marry.

You people only care to marry wives from here but your women never marry into here.

It’s alright.

Ebonyi ga adi

Make Dave finish that Muhammadu Buhari airport jare make i use am dey shuttle.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ndibuna: 4:23pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:

Oga, your people deliberately avoided building government schools in Abakaliki region under the East Central state. Only used all of Abakaliki for agriculture so your elites can eat after you truck the farm produce away from Abakaliki.

No schools, no roads (remember when it was called dust of the nation?); my father always fondly told me how only one road crossed all of Abakaliki and it simply leads to Ogoja in cross river state, yet it was even untarred and filled with dust. Once people leave Abakaliki and arrive Enugu they take a bath before continuing their journey.

Shey we are the ones responsible ?

No roads, no schools, no hospitals, no infrastructure under the east central state, yet our people suffered cholera and leprosy prevalence which were an epidemic associated with old Abakaliki. It still occurs today but much more controlled due to presence of an active government.

Even today, as far recent as before Dave Umahi you people ridiculed Ebonyi state with all sorts of names. Our dialect is incomprehensible, we are descended from Benue as we share border with them, we have Fulani blood. We are lazy and prefer petty jobs such as pure water selling instead of high paying jobs. Abakaliki is undeveloped. No airport. No fly over and all other rubbish. Stop lying you people don’t look down on us and regard as not Igbo enough or non Igbo

Guess what ? We started learning the Ikwerre way and accepting what you tag us.

Dave must had suffered these insults too much that he became governor and swore to change the face of infrastructure in Ebonyi state while Egwu focused on education and health.

Till today, even in Anambra they don’t allow their women to marry Ebonyi men. The bride parents don’t want to hear their son in law is from Ebonyi and the young girl would be mocked by her friends.

Your landlords and landladies in Onitsha and awka make it a point not to accept an Abakaliki tenant.

The discrimination is real stop hiding it. You people are not satisfied with losing Ikwerre, you culturally and socially discriminated Abakaliki people till they no longer want to be your brothers.
Even on nairaland here, we see the antagonism from Anambra and Enugu people such as adadike, ndibna and the rest of them. They have accused abakaliki people for being responsible for anambra insecurity assif our people are also in orlu doing what is going on there.

No terrorism is successful without the tacit support of locals. And foreigners can hardly succeed in crime without the aiding support of anambra locals or their activeness.

Ebonyi will keep on developing, but we are shedding the Igbo tag, as you have always preached in other Igbo cities, villages and town squares that we are not Igbo and our people can’t inter-marry.

You people only care to marry wives from here but your women never marry into here.

It’s alright.

Ebonyi ga adi

Make Dave finish that Muhammadu Buhari airport jare make i use am dey shuttle.
Ebubu3 I have never insulted Abakaliki people, I'm from Imo and some of us imolites get abused by them too. So what's your point. Besides you could be writing about Ndibunna and not me
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ndibuna: 4:25pm On May 22, 2022
Hizzy:

We Igbos are one not two
Ebonyi can be on their own or join Cross River. Anambra people hate Abakaliki people more than they hate fulanis, if you don't know

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Kingsley10000: 4:27pm On May 22, 2022
IPOB IS A TERRORIST GROUP. KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 4:55pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibuna:

Ebubu3 I have never insulted Abakaliki people, I'm from Imo and some of us imolites get abused by them too. So what's your point. Besides you could be writing about Ndibunna and not me
sorry about that. I like your signature
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 4:55pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibuna:

Ebonyi can be on their own or join Cross River. Anambra people hate Abakaliki people more than they hate fulanis, if you don't know
don’t mind him. He’s never been to anambra that’s why he doesn’t know.
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ndibunna: 5:45pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:

Lolz

All these Abakiliki people sef. Tell them the truth they will begin to talk trash.

Look at the terrorist Sinbad from Abakiliki threatening people. Seriously I still don't understand how Ebonyi fell under Igbo grouping because no history has shown any evidence to such rather than hearsay.

Ndigbo wake up before strangers overrun us.
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ndibunna: 5:49pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:

Lolz

All these Abakiliki people sef. Tell them the truth they will begin to talk trash.

Look at the terrorist Sinbad from Abakiliki threatening people. Seriously I still don't understand how Ebonyi fell under Igbo grouping because no history has shown any evidence to such rather than hearsay.

Ndigbo wake up before strangers overrun us.
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Remiel: 6:13pm On May 22, 2022
Lol.
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Mrexcell(m): 7:05pm On May 22, 2022
naijapips04:

Do you consider a wahwah man an equal. That is the question. How many 'igbos' consider wahwah equal? Why do you think they would want to get into a Biafra with you.

Is there any history of wahwah people being denied of what is due to them in the south east? Igboland is a very competitive region if you can't make it don't put ur failures on those who have struggled to make it no one owes the wahwah people anything they are very free to join any group.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:
oga keep quiet. Go to Onitsha see the way they are degrading Ebonyi boys hustling there. They won’t even allow their daughter marry you.
It's a lie
My uncles married from Aguleri
I mean 2 of my uncles so say what you know and stop talking trash

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 8:53pm On May 22, 2022
Hizzy:

It's a lie
My uncles married from Aguleri
I mean 2 of my uncles so say what you know and stop talking trash

You can lie all you want

Anyway they bring biafla lefelendum close to Ebonyi border. Both the bringer and the ballot papers will be burnt.
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:

You can lie all you want

Anyway they bring biafla lefelendum close to Ebonyi border. Both the bringer and the ballot papers will be burnt.
I don't have to wast my time on you Ebonyi is Igbo and we are Igbo and your take on Nairaland is as useless as P in psychology

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 10:11pm On May 22, 2022
Hizzy:

I don't have to wast my time on you Ebonyi is Igbo and we are Igbo and your take on Nairaland is as useless as P in psychology
go to Onitsha and shout abakaliki people are igbo
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by nzeobi(m): 12:00am On May 23, 2022
Stone123:
Facts! He said it and he meant it, simple and short. Evidence abound, there is nothing like sit at home in Ebonyi. If IPOB wants Biafra, then let them elect their people into all senatorial seats and house of reps in the SE & SS, then lobby those from SW, NC and NE to change Nigeria constitution to accommodate referendum. Killing your own people in the guise of sit at home is nonsense and that can’t lead them to anywhere.

You are correct in everything you said except that you lied that there's no sit at home in ebonyi. Ebonyi is very complaint as regards sit at home.
Even the governors fuel station doesn't open on Mondays and the governor doesn't go out in public again like other SE governors.
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Nobody: 3:07am On May 23, 2022
Ebubu3:
go to Onitsha and shout abakaliki people are igbo
Can you bet your life on it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Touch Hausa’s Again, They’ve Suffered Enough - IPOB / I Am Now Fully Obi-dient. See The Lovely Pics Of My Incoming President / CNN Describes Tinubu As Regional Politician Credits Obi As Better Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.