Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi (2473 Views)

2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / IPOB To Buhari: Your Planned Visit To Ebonyi Will Be Resisted / Ebonyi Will Welcome Buhari – Umahi Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Rugaria: 2:54pm On May 23, 2022
Ebubu3:

Oga, your people deliberately avoided building government schools in Abakaliki region under the East Central state. Only used all of Abakaliki for agriculture so your elites can eat after you truck the farm produce away from Abakaliki.

No schools, no roads (remember when it was called dust of the nation?); my father always fondly told me how only one road crossed all of Abakaliki and it simply leads to Ogoja in cross river state, yet it was even untarred and filled with dust. Once people leave Abakaliki and arrive Enugu they take a bath before continuing their journey.

Shey we are the ones responsible ?

No roads, no schools, no hospitals, no infrastructure under the east central state, yet our people suffered cholera and leprosy prevalence which were an epidemic associated with old Abakaliki. It still occurs today but much more controlled due to presence of an active government.

Even today, as far recent as before Dave Umahi you people ridiculed Ebonyi state with all sorts of names. Our dialect is incomprehensible, we are descended from Benue as we share border with them, we have Fulani blood. We are lazy and prefer petty jobs such as pure water selling instead of high paying jobs. Abakaliki is undeveloped. No airport. No fly over and all other rubbish. Stop lying you people don’t look down on us and regard as not Igbo enough or non Igbo

Guess what ? We started learning the Ikwerre way and accepting what you tag us.

Dave must had suffered these insults too much that he became governor and swore to change the face of infrastructure in Ebonyi state while Egwu focused on education and health.

Till today, even in Anambra they don’t allow their women to marry Ebonyi men. The bride parents don’t want to hear their son in law is from Ebonyi and the young girl would be mocked by her friends.

Your landlords and landladies in Onitsha and awka make it a point not to accept an Abakaliki tenant.

The discrimination is real stop hiding it. You people are not satisfied with losing Ikwerre, you culturally and socially discriminated Abakaliki people till they no longer want to be your brothers.
Even on nairaland here, we see the antagonism from Anambra and Enugu people such as adadike, ndibuna and the rest of them. They have accused abakaliki people for being responsible for anambra insecurity assif our people are also in orlu doing what is going on there.

No terrorism is successful without the tacit support of locals. And foreigners can hardly succeed in crime without the aiding support of anambra locals or their activeness.

Ebonyi will keep on developing, but we are shedding the Igbo tag, as you have always preached in other Igbo cities, villages and town squares that we are not Igbo and our people can’t inter-marry.

You people only care to marry wives from here but your women never marry into here.

It’s alright.

Ebonyi ga adi

Make Dave finish that Muhammadu Buhari airport jare make i use am dey shuttle.

Hefty bunkum!
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 3:17pm On May 23, 2022
Rugaria:

Hefty bunkum!
Abeg carry your 4 south east biafra states and go
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Rugaria: 3:18pm On May 23, 2022
Ebubu3:
Abeg carry your 4 south east biafra states and go
Tinupoo internet hoodlum
Re: Ebonyi Will Not Be Part Of Biafra - Dave Umahi by Ebubu3: 3:37pm On May 23, 2022
Rugaria:

Tinupoo internet hoodlum
I no dey for tinubu and I no dey for ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Labour Party Set To Name Substantive Vice Presidential Candidate / I Wore APC Cap To Collect My PVC For Peter Obi / Peter Obi Supporters Threaten Wike, After He Adopted Tinubu, As His Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.