Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia (31275 Views)

Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) / Reverend Sister's Dance Video Goes Viral / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by nlfpmod: 10:12pm On Apr 18

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by turmacs(f): 10:14pm On Apr 18
Please who can help me solve this maths with workings attached?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Malroux: 10:14pm On Apr 18
Imagine slamming slammers?

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by ItisWell22(f): 10:17pm On Apr 18
I thought she did a waist dance or some twerking sef. 😤

But then again, it’s “the religion”.

Make she shaa dey careful, and no enter core north anytime soon. 🤐🤧

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Peakdesign23(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18
I reserve my comment.
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Parydelegate: 10:25pm On Apr 18
angry
Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by 3seriez(m): 10:26pm On Apr 18
Malroux:
Imagine slamming slammers?
Bigotry doesn't put food on the table 🤌🏾

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by MilesMaxwell: 10:28pm On Apr 18
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Chijeep(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18
Let's just say she's right based on her opinion and Saudi Arabians are also right for not focusing on her dance and MURIC, HISBAHS AND CO'S are looking for a head to slam... grin

She even confessed that they would've slammed her head hd it bn that she's in North now grin grin grin

Hisbahs Muric and Co are band F muslims cheesy

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by spiSeyi: 10:28pm On Apr 18
Northerners trying to be Muslim than Saudi nobody complained in Saudi but some slaves faraway northern Nigeria dey cry. Arabs doesn't give a fvcking bleep to the existence of any blacks. Northerners should be concerned about their war torn zones undecided
Saudi is more concerned about the pilgrimage revenue dey get from mugus. Muslim religious rules are for the poor among them grin when will black Africans receive sense undecided

200 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by christejames(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18
Wow, I'm loving this lady...

We first have our culture before those religions undecided

61 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by aikyg(m): 10:28pm On Apr 18
Waawu! She sounds really angry. However no matter how angry you are, you should not ascribe the the attack by a few individuals to the whole Hausa tribe.

10 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Peakdesign23(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18
This is interesting 🧐

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Tflex01: 10:30pm On Apr 18
You should leave their religion for them babe. Yorubas are never fanatics.

I even read the posts where some Northerners accused her of blasphemy and suggesting funny punishment, like una wan kill Yoruba girl because she vibed to Davido music?? 😂

Be like say una dey mad!!!

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Paraman: 10:30pm On Apr 18
Some Arabs saw are dancing but have no issue with her, but some clowns somewhere in Africa are angry.

104 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Oakenshield: 10:30pm On Apr 18
They go soon bomb themselves

17 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Gbadugbakun(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18
Hausa Muslims are the dumbest creatures on this planet

111 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by youngreezy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18
Hope say she base abroad oooo, because northerners no dey take religion and blasphemy Play ooo, before you know Dem don say she blasphem

2 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Thundafireseun: 10:31pm On Apr 18
I still prefer the seriousness in Islam….

Compared to the ridicule and comedy most Nigerian pastors have turned Christianity into….

Meanwhile be careful lady…. No be every thing dem Dey carry play

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Goodlady(f): 10:32pm On Apr 18
Why did you go to Mecca instead of Jerusalem?
You sef don see say ya family members in religion are mad goats especially those born to suffer in Nigeria and perish in hell northerners that carried religion on head. They are not related to any islámic prophet o!
Their region is the most poor and underdeveloped. Yet they emphasis on religion more than economic development thinking their rewards are in heaven but most ll suffer double jeopardy. Suffer for Nigeria and suffer for hell. Cos I dunno a region that promotes over breeding to win election and hide under religion of piss to marry many wives! Even Boko Haram and Bandits now kidnap girls, impregnate them plentiful and later release them back to society for govt and anyone to help them raise their kids. See case of recently rescued, Chibok girl: https://www.channelstv.com/2024/04/18/troops-rescue-pregnant-chibok-girl-with-kids-10-years-after/. They v mortgaged the future of the north with religion and extremism.
The werey that called world attention to her post need to be handled by DSS for inciting religious tension and politics. He said someone carried Tinubu's poster to Mecca. Wetin concern him?

Dear sister, stay safe, be alert. You better port to the better side with Jesus Christ. You can be guaranteed of no one threatening to kill you by blasphemy. Buy pepper spray, get licensed gun and other preventive measures. You v spoken well. Your voice ll echo around the world against janjaweêds like AntiChristian, CoronaVirusPro k4kenny Rashduct4luv Lukuluku69 Biodun556.
All of you receive healings or nukes!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Treasure17(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18
They have arrived. Morality police who thinks the world revolve around them.

10 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by 1Sharon(f): 10:33pm On Apr 18
She needs to be careful before they Islam her.

10 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by rinaballa: 10:33pm On Apr 18
Dem go just dey vex any how, all that 5 times prayer is for wat self 🤔

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Rebuker(m): 10:33pm On Apr 18
No gree for anybody... I wonder what they would have done to this lady dancing/ twerking on hijab right inside the stadium:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyt58vLMGcs

6 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18
The lady fine

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Eriggs: 10:34pm On Apr 18
Nice

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by ednut1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18
The people in the video were not offended. These northerner Muslims are mostly terrorists

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by EleventhWeirdo: 10:37pm On Apr 18
The way some Muslim northerners think is below even animal's capacity. Fighting for one Arabian Allah. What a dunce set of people. No wonder systematic poverty and almajiri retrogressive culture is prevalent there. Tueh!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by beardedboy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18
turmacs:
This comment below is the most sensible comment I've ever read on Nairaland and i think it fits in well with this scenario to so I'll just drop a pic of it.
It's a nonsensical and hypocritic comment.

Firstly, every religion has principles and regulations. If you're not ready to abide by them then you leave. Simple. At least, you should learn to take correction or at least take an L when your attention is called.

Secondly, people have the freedom to criticise whoever does something wrong in their opinion especially if it has to do with their common interest.

Thirdly, you're not a Muslim so what's your business with Muslim matter?

4 Likes

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by id4sho(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18
Warning shots fired

1 Like

Re: Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia by Dpharisee: 10:38pm On Apr 18
She said if she was in Nigeria Hausas would have lynched her for something that meant nothing to the owners of Islam in Saudi Arabia because of Hausas Islamic fanaticm.
This is hitting below the belt for northern Muslims who commit jungle justice and murder in the name of Islam cheesy

SIRTee15:

The day a Hausa prostitute girl was burnt to death by her clients because they found Qur'an in her room. Na dat day I know say Northern Muslims are born fanatics.
Like U slept with a prostitute finish as a Muslim. Then discovered Qur'an in her room, next thing U demanded she explain why she has Qur'an in her room when she's a prostitute.
I remember this story that year, you fvck Ashawo finish for her business point, then saw a copy of Koran in her room and asked her what Koran was doing in a brothel, she responded that she is a Muslim and its for her personal use, the fvckee who was still dripping with sperm and her body fluid quickly raised alarm and the mob killed and burnt her body for blasphemy because fvcking Ashawo is not blasphemy but a Muslim girl having a Koran in her hotel room is blasphemy in Hausas version of the Koran cheesy

53 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.