Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady (754 Views)

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / 10 tips that Strenghten your Relationship the more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by donleo92(m): 8:58am On May 22, 2022
I need help, who gets broken the most after a long time relationship?
The lady or the man.
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by donbachi(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2022
Ask tonto,nkechi blessing and Maureen.
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by Anthonypens247(m): 8:59am On May 22, 2022
H
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by HopeNeverDies: 8:59am On May 22, 2022
Damnnnn!!!! The Goal is to see each other In better Places after the Breakup. That's what makes sense the most brother..

1 Like

Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:00am On May 22, 2022
Anthonypens247:
H
Ijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.. grin wink
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by Urheadmaster(m): 9:02am On May 22, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnn!!!! The Goal is to see each other In better Places after the Breakup. That's what makes sense the most brother..
Exactly �

I broke up with my babe several years ago only to later travel abroad and somehow we got connected and she's married already but still wishes she was married to me undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by Jennyclay(f): 9:03am On May 22, 2022
Men get broken the more after a relationship.

I have seen lots of threads here on nairaland where full grown men with beards crying like a baby because of broken relationship.
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05am On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

I have seen lots of threads here on nairaland where full grown men with beards crying like a baby because of broken relationship.
Jenny you are Savage.. crying like babies got me.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by AntichristXXX: 9:16am On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

That's because ladies can actually move on faster and easier than the guys.

Afterall, a large percentage of ladies already have backup boyfriend in their DM while still in the relationship

Like me now, I know the backup my girlfriend get for her DM. But no wahala make we dey chop each other dey go.

I was kuku backup too before she broke up with the other guy.

4 Likes

Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by bmdmix14: 9:16am On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

u see their face as them dey cry undecided
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by Nobody: 9:17am On May 22, 2022
Both undecided
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by bmdmix14: 9:17am On May 22, 2022
donleo92:

The lady or the man.
u need help? So if dey say d lady u will b fine shey?
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by Jennyclay(f): 9:18am On May 22, 2022
bmdmix14:
u see their face as them dey cry undecided

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Jenny you are Savage.. crying like babies got me.. grin grin grin grin
That's the truth. I've seen lots of threads here on nairaland.

You would see a grown man crying like a baby. Infact, you would see catarrh and saliva all over his face when crying. Even those people who attend funerals don't cry like that.

I know we ladies can be very emotional in dealing with broken relationship but then guys own are the worst.
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:24am On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

You would see a grown man crying like a baby. Infact, you would see catarrh and saliva all over his face when crying. Even those people who attends funerals don't cry like that.

I know we ladies can be very emotional in dealing with broken relationship but then guys own are the worst.
You are very right tho.. grin
Forgot that for a sec.. cheesy
Peace out and I guess ya also doing great oer there...
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by yuping(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2022
undecided the one who sincerely puts heart and time into the relationship.
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by Dreadlock69(m): 9:38am On May 22, 2022
Make freak hoes bite the pillow

Men I'll be hanging with e'm killers we like warzone.

Bitches cool they never out me on blast cause I'm not petit with e'm.

Police pop out day time but we pop outside at night though

Ever Bleep a bitch inside her ass ,makes her sit different.

Thotiana

Me know no

But I Sha know say there are 5 stages but I love to add one revenge
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by Jennyclay(f): 9:40am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are very right tho.. grin
Forgot that for a sec.. cheesy
Peace out and I guess ya also doing great oer there...
Thank God. I'm doing great here. What about you??
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by TMTR: 9:40am On May 22, 2022
donleo92:

The lady or the man.

Who invested more in the relationship sad

1 Like

Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by oluwaseyi0: 9:41am On May 22, 2022
The person who loved/invested the most

1 Like

Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by donleo92(m): 9:41am On May 22, 2022
bmdmix14:
u need help? So if dey say d lady u will b fine shey?

yeah undecided
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by Mikester: 9:42am On May 22, 2022
The fool in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:43am On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:
Thank God. I'm doing great here. What about you??
Thanks Jenny.. enjoy your wonderful self.. wink
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by bmdmix14: 9:44am On May 22, 2022
Jennyclay:

You would see a grown man crying like a baby. Infact, you would see catarrh and saliva all over his face when crying. Even those people who attend funerals don't cry like that.

ur 3cent
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by playapayaski: 10:01am On May 22, 2022
Men, cos they don't allow the women invest in the relationship or union..
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by Snitch24(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2022
Honestly the guy
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by VictorUSA(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2022
It depends on who loved more.But you see ladies? Those things are bitches.
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by donleo92(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2022
TMTR:

Who invested more in the relationship sad

I think I did..

But wait oooh.
I wanna ask something, if a guy is sexually active and the lady not, does it stop the lady from not visiting his guy. Just want to know if it's a reason
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by Ballzproblemm: 1:43pm On May 22, 2022
na man o, the foolish simp go they do love ,while the banny they look am as source of. income ,so she will only be sad because she has lost her mugu
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by Temmylee01(m): 1:52pm On May 22, 2022
Well it depends on who loves the most. My first girl I dated, I happened to be the one who loved most, and I was the one who disvirgin her.
She got admitted to the uni and that was how I lost her, Man nearly craze but I was able to move on.
Now I'm emotionless.....been done with several girls and it's just normal, nah them dey even cry me a rival.
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by czarr(m): 1:57pm On May 22, 2022
It is the man....90% of the time.
3 reasons for this...

1. The man usually invests more into the relationship, especially financially, men being resource gatherers expect a return on investment where they invest financially and when there is a break up, he sees it as a bad investment and men don't like to loose money.
So yea it's painful. The women who invested next to nothing except her vagina (which is not an investment, because it's a mutual exchange and the guy does most of the work) gets to move on faster, and heal faster.

2.Their biological clock is reading fast so their body produces enough oxytocin to bond quickly with a new partner so they don't miss their chance to reproduce.

3. Monkey branching, in redpill philosophy the term monkey branching is when a woman already has your replacement at hand towards the end of a relationship, she is already bonding with your replacement and trying to get some form of commitment from him, whilst slowly detaching emotionally from you. So when you finally part ways she just continues with your replacement from where they already are, because she has moved on whilst still in the relationship.
Re: Who Get Broken The More After A Relationship- The Guy Or The Lady by TheKrakon: 2:32pm On May 22, 2022
The weaker and less prepared party.

(1) (Reply)

"Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Hustl / ............ / From Deeper Life To Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.