Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way (66181 Views)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) / Legit Way To Withdraw Your Paypal Fund Into Your Naija Account At N360/$ / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Trinitycoy(f): 7:08pm On May 22, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't see anything here,of course this is very normal,go to market places you see women and girls selling everywhere, aunty continue what you are doing there is no big deal here.

You hit my mind rightly. Am a farmer, processor and agribusiness in various sector for over 12 years is not new
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by czarr(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2022
Dorwadora:
You mean your mother right?

Or is it the mother of your father or the mother that gave birth to your mother?

Which one of them are you referring too undecided?
Rest in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by bonnyhope: 7:11pm On May 22, 2022
AprokoGirl:
As shared By Chiamaka Marvelous With caption ....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd2jHOSD9zI/

What is special here
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Prettygirl200(f): 7:11pm On May 22, 2022
Fuyinge:

sharap
Atleast she's hardworking unlike you
Shut down big fool. Oga I have a skill a very good one at that and I make good money not 50N do u understand. Making 50N from selling vegetable and showcasing it online is not being hardworking ladies do it every day it shouldn't be a new thing. So keep quiet if u know u cant use your head.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Dorwadora(f): 7:16pm On May 22, 2022
czarr:
Rest in Jesus name.
Amen.
Rest in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by czarr(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2022
Dorwadora:
Rest in Jesus name
Amen
Rest!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by JooEeL(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2022
Mikelarteta:
She go still get the normal girls side hussle jare.

Unfortunately that is sometimes the reality.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Fuyinge: 7:20pm On May 22, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Shut down big fool. Oga I have a skill a very good one at that and I make good money not 50N do u understand. Making 50N from selling vegetable and showcasing it online is not being hardworking ladies do it every day it shouldn't be a new thing. So keep quiet if u know u cant use your head.
lmao
what's the name of the skill? whether she's making N50 or not is none of your business, Atleast she has something doing and proud of it unlike you coming here to attack everybody. jobless girl. lmao
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Johel(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2022
AprokoGirl:
As shared By Chiamaka Marvelous With caption ....

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd2jHOSD9zI/

With dedication and focus,this lady will be far successful than many oloshos...God bless her legit hustle,may her destiny helper locate her...On God.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Stargangz: 7:21pm On May 22, 2022
U sure say dis one no be cruise?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Enny2013(f): 7:22pm On May 22, 2022
Y should a man shoulder my responsibilities wen i am not handicapped?
My parents sent me to school so I could b independent.
Iam hardworking too!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Quantized92(m): 7:26pm On May 22, 2022
Very nice. If every 9ja lady have this kind of mindset a lot of relationships & marriage will be free of brouhaha and unnecessary issues.

By the way are you hoping to delve into a high-profitable importation business but don't know where or how to get started. Send me a DM @siggy.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Very sensible young woman

Nobody says Men shouldn't take care and show love to women

But if I am contributing 1000 to you, you should also have 500 on your own... We all hustle hard for this money for someone to start feeling entitled because of some hairy kpekus

Yours isn't hairy. Only elephant grass surrounds it. Didinrin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by DKM123: 7:31pm On May 22, 2022
Out of 100 Nigerian women out there, (asides the one's whose husband accepts that they stay home and take care of the home front and kids), 90percent of them are WORKING/HUSTLING LEGIT (not stealing, yahoo or rituals) even in addition with them taking care of thier home front.

I see one unstable im*becilic man on front page who keeps screaming that Nigerians girls are useless cos they don't have money yet you will be shocked that it's his mother's sweat and hustle that put dinner on his table this night as I can swear that such a man who is always on nairaland shouting up and down that Nigerian girls are useless for not having money is definitely a POOR man.
No rich well to do man will be such a Nairaland nuisance.

It is always the poverty stricken weak men who can't afford to eat 3 square meals that are always crying about Nigerian girls not having money to offer. The real men are out there pampering thier women with doings (wether big or small) and they can't hear you all the way from your one room apartment with leaking roof....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Spherical77(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
I love industrious ladies, I met my wife where she's selling vegetables for her mum, I stay afar just weighing her for long , I asked myself, why this beautiful fair lady decided to sell vegetables for her mom instead of hawking her body to the highest bidder online , second day, I went back ask for number she told me she don't have phone but take mine, I asked myself the second time, why this beautiful lady can't find a man to f*uck her and buy her phone , we starting talking with her bro phone under 1 week thr urge glows I bought her phone, before u knw it I took drinks to her parents without seeing her pant , something i forbid myself doing , now she's officially my wife with twins schooling in UK...

Single ladies stop showing us Bobby and empty nyash all those things no dey move odogwu like me
impressive! Your wife must be a lucky woman. Though she played her role diligently by not following the bad wagon. May God bless your home.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Joshuam1(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2022
Since women now hustle for money to support their family, men should humble themselves and assist their wives in domestic chores.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Spherical77(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2022
DKM123:
Out of 100 Nigerian women out there, (asides the one's whose husband accepts that they stay home and take care of the home front and kids), 90percent of them are WORKING/HUSTLING LEGIT (not stealing, yahoo or rituals) even in addition with them taking care of thier home front.

I see one unstable im*becilic man on front page who keeps screaming that Nigerians girls are useless cos they don't have money yet you will be shocked that it's his mother's sweat and hustle that put dinner on his table this night as I can swear that such a man who is always on nairaland shouting up and down that Nigerian girls are useless for not having money is definitely a POOR man.
No rich well to do man will be such a Nairaland nuisance.
spot on. The best is to ignore the nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:37pm On May 22, 2022
Dorwadora:
You mean your mother right?

Or is it the mother of your father or the mother that gave birth to your mother?

Which one of them are you referring too undecided?
Why did you create a new account
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by abah001: 7:40pm On May 22, 2022
Your Akproko too much
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by theamazonguru(m): 7:43pm On May 22, 2022
geedot:
Attention seeker spotted. All markets across the country have young ladies hustling, but this particular lady feel we should know her, and praise her for it.

You are missing the point.
This lady just put herself in the eyes of the world. She just gained a position in the spotlight.

You can't keep doing the same thing in the same way and expect a different result.No. Never.

It's wisdom to take advantage of social media to your benefits.
She just did so.

You can't tell, the opportunities that will spring up just because of this action.

Remember, nothing moves untill you move.

Why do you think even popular brands keep putting themselves in our faces via television advert every now and then?

Think about it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by crown08(m): 7:44pm On May 22, 2022
This is a normal thing. Whats news there
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by deebrownneymar: 7:50pm On May 22, 2022
I commend her hard work but runz no go Cavour her
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Desusi: 7:54pm On May 22, 2022
Well-done my sis,you tried a lot.When you praised a child, you're indirectly motivated her to do more.Millions of Nigerian are there, not willing to do anything even house wives.l guess you're from east?Biko l love your styles, don't mind the cynics on naira land.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Allisgud: 7:55pm On May 22, 2022
Mikelarteta:
She go still get the normal girls side hussle jare.
even if she get,people like this knows value of money they know how hard it is to preach or beg a customer to buy her vegetables just for #100,this kind people if u give them 1000# they will be very greatful cos they know how many vegetables is worth that amount
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Allisgud: 7:57pm On May 22, 2022
I like huzzling women like this,I mean legal doings oh,even if she get boyfriend,people like this knows value of money they know how hard it is to preach or beg a customer to buy her vegetables just for #100,this kind people if u give them 1000# they will be very greatful cos they know how many vegetables is worth that amount
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by pussyAvenger: 8:01pm On May 22, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Very sensible young woman

Nobody says Men shouldn't take care and show love to women

But if I am contributing 1000 to you, you should also have 500 on your own... We all hustle hard for this money for someone to start feeling entitled because of some hairy kpekus

l don't mind doing everything sef..but don't think it's ur entitlement....na I'm dey pain me
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Lexusgs430: 8:10pm On May 22, 2022
At least, no bandits/terrorists to kill her on the farm......
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Lexusgs430: 8:11pm On May 22, 2022
pussyAvenger:
l don't mind doing everything sef..but don't think it's ur entitlement....na I'm dey pain me

This is the reason men die of hypertension....... Why would you want to do it all........
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Prettygirl200(f): 8:18pm On May 22, 2022
Fuyinge:

lmao
what's the name of the skill? whether she's making N50 or not is none of your business, Atleast she has something doing and proud of it unlike you coming here to attack everybody. jobless girl. lmao
And am proud of mine too. Broke ass.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:24pm On May 22, 2022
Not new. She's an attention seeker I'm also doing legitimate work not only me but others ladies too
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Dorwadora(f): 8:25pm On May 22, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Why did you create a new account
I deactivated the old one.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by everythinggirly(f): 8:28pm On May 22, 2022
Nice one lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) / Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.