Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way (66191 Views)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) / Legit Way To Withdraw Your Paypal Fund Into Your Naija Account At N360/$ / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2022
[s][/s]
virginprincess:
I don't see anything here,of course this is very normal,go to market places you see women and girls selling everywhere, aunty continue what you are doing there is no big deal here.
[s][/s]
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by BigBellyBurst(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2022
[s][/s]
Prettygirl200:
Lolxxx na wa ooo I laugh in Swahili what's the meaning of these one now. This one is looking for attention, how is selling vegetable of 50N now a legit way of making money as if it's new. Madam go to market places the people selling there are not men they are women like u,Less I forget u cannot rule your world with 50N got it
[s][/s]
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Ezlynn: 8:39pm On May 22, 2022
Beauty with brains. If at all you can't work hard, then work smart. You can make money selling USDT at the best rate on Yellow Card.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Gsentme(m): 8:48pm On May 22, 2022
You carry something for mind for the girl?
geedot:
Attention seeker spotted. All markets across the country have young ladies hustling, but this particular lady feel we should know her, and praise her for it.

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by ufuosman(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2022
Good one
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by mico4real(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2022
Agreed with u100%

Mooh247:
cool

Very sensible young woman

Nobody says Men shouldn't take care and show love to women

But if I am contributing 1000 to you, you should also have 500 on your own... We all hustle hard for this money for someone to start feeling entitled because of some hairy kpekus

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't see anything here,of course this is very normal,go to market places you see women and girls selling everywhere, aunty continue what you are doing there is no big deal here.
Trust me. That number of girls you see hustling in the market is nothing compared to the number trading in clitocurrency.
Sad but true.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Oceanjagaban: 9:25pm On May 22, 2022
Nice one,but there Is also dignity in olosho;make nobody stone me o
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by bukatyne(f): 9:27pm On May 22, 2022
salbis:
In Nigeria of today, you can only find few of her kind. May God prosper you to an enviable height.

Only a few women working for their money or only a few women selling vegetables?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2022
Spherical77:
impressive! Your wife must be a lucky woman. Though she played her role diligently by not following the bad wagon. May God bless your home.
lucky indeed... thanks my dear
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by writeprof(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
Every sensible girl is expected to work and foot her bills, take care of herself by herself. Learn a skill or trade, be useful, creative and productive.

But unfortunately, majority of Nigeria girls want free money and the only thing they have to offer a man to get the said money is their over used pussies. This is exactly why Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. they keep hoeing around, doing runs, prostitution etc. More reasons why Nigeria girls are always victims of ritualism

Haba Is not all of them ni! What about this hardworking one the thread is about?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Agugbadin: 12:22am On May 23, 2022
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by TheKrakon: 6:31am On May 23, 2022
If I show you the one when I dey do unkor. E get one lady for awa side early monrning she dey pick plastic for shop dustbins roadside, everywhere. If you see her under the load ehn e be like Zuma rock for her head yet she nor talk na you. See go one side go sit down shi shi you no go see.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Emmanuel909090: 6:47am On May 23, 2022
Nice
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Olumaeme: 7:25am On May 23, 2022
There's no free money anywhere.

So I don't know why she's particular about women.

Making money is hard for everybody including harmaphrodites.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by pearlsworks(f): 7:54am On May 23, 2022
If we'll groomed, she can add other edibles to it and even start exporting such, as for me, am into tech, graphics and Web designer but power isn't friendly at the moment. A lot of ladies are starting to change the full house wife status norms, you can be a working at home mom but with a caring and understanding husband too vice versa. All legit hustle should be celebrated
Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by AdemolaA2: 10:05am On May 23, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Very sensible young woman

Nobody says Men shouldn't take care and show love to women

But if I am contributing 1000 to you, you should also have 500 on your own... We all hustle hard for this money for someone to start feeling entitled because of some hairy kpekus

Many ladies these days will attack you for this beautiful piece you just wrote here . They hate to hear the truth and will tag you broke when you say this .. bunch of thieves !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by AprokoGirl: 9:16pm On May 23, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Shut down big fool. Oga I have a skill a very good one at that and I make good money not 50N do u understand. Making 50N from selling vegetable and showcasing it online is not being hardworking ladies do it every day it shouldn't be a new thing. So keep quiet if u know u cant use your head.

MADAM CALM DOWN , YOU ARE JOBLESS

I CAN SEE THE TYPE OF THREAD YOU ARE CREATING !!!

TO BE SINCERE WITH YOU ..... ASHAWO NO BE WORK , NA MANAGEMENT !!!

Re: Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way by Prettygirl200(f): 4:47pm On May 24, 2022
AprokoGirl:

MADAM CALM DOWN , YOU ARE JOBLESS

I CAN SEE THE TYPE OF THREAD YOU ARE CREATING !!!

TO BE SINCERE WITH YOU ..... ASHAWO NO BE WORK , NA MANAGEMENT !!!
Oga I can create whatever thread I want to create that doesn't mean am jobless, am sure I earn more than u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) / Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk / Underage Girl Went To Open Account In Zenith Bank And Was Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.