Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats (17905 Views)

Distress sale 4 duplex for sale price 22m / Our 4 Bedroom Duplex And 2 Bedroom Flat Journey In Ibadan / 3 And 4 Bedroom Semi & Fully Detached House With 18 Months Off Plan Payment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2023
We are fixing the windows, Hoods, Plastering simultaneously.

Main Building
BQ
Security and Gen House
Plastering going on in all these structures at the same time

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 6:03am On Feb 15, 2023
Just more

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2023
Update on the windows.
Very top quality windows used here.

Bedroom window of the BQ

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2023
More views from the external part of the building

Entrance Porch of the main Duplex

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Security and Gen House Plastering

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 7:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
Good evening followers.

Work update from site today

1 Like

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by sandy4lv: 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2023
Dennis3D:
Good evening followers.

Work update from site today

Good evening engineer Dennis, I love your work. I've been following for quite a while now.
Please who is your supplier of roof tiles and how can I know original ones that will not lose stones or fade in a short period of time. I am at Anambra state
Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2023
sandy4lv:

Good evening engineer Dennis, I love your work. I've been following for quite a while now.
Please who is your supplier of roof tiles and how can I know original ones that will not lose stones or fade in a short period of time. I am at Anambra state

Thanks sir for your message. My supplier is from Anambra state sef. He gives guarantee for his products. He roofed my project in Calabar too which has a thread here on Nairaland if you check our profile.

His contact details is Seashelters - +234 803 568 0087 (CEO).

Mention Dennis3D as your referral to him. He will understand and possibly get you discount depending on the quantity you are purchasing
Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by sandy4lv: 10:11am On Feb 18, 2023
Dennis3D:

Thanks sir for your message. My supplier is from Anambra state sef. He gives guarantee for his products. He roofed my project in Calabar too which has a thread here on Nairaland if you check our profile.

His contact details is Seashelters - +234 803 568 0087 (CEO).

Mention Dennis3D as your referral to him. He will understand and possibly get you discount depending on the quantity you are purchasing
ok

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2023
sandy4lv:
ok

Thanks

You are welcome sir.
Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 8:44pm On Feb 19, 2023
Staircase area Plastering

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Work update on the security and Gen House

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Good morning Viewers
Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Work is progressing here.
Duplex completely plastered. Ground and first floor.
Now on the flats.

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 3:01am On Mar 01, 2023
More site updates here

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
We are gradually rounding up the works here...

More updates

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 5:15am On Mar 02, 2023
We will be rounding up Plastering work here this week... On the main building. Then we enter the fence which will be the last place to plaster, already we are starting the fence Plastering simultaneously
Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 5:18am On Mar 02, 2023

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by majesticguy: 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is amazing Sire, please keep up the good work.
Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 5:59am On Mar 03, 2023
majesticguy:
This is amazing Sire, please keep up the good work.

Thanks sir

We are appreciate your time for stopping by and going through our thread. Pls keep up with us. Your criticism and other comments are all welcomed.

Feel free to follow our thread posts on other projects as much as you can. Thanks once again sir.
Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 6:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Our estimated cement for Plastering this entire project was 945 Bags of Cement.

Which was meant to cover the following areas...
- Main Building Duplex
- 4 Flats - 2 Bedroom each
- 1 Bedroom Executive BQ
- Security and Gen House
- Fence of two plots

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2023
We have started fence Plastering

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Work update today

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2023
Good morning Viewers...

Thank you for following up with us.

We are pleased to bring to your notice that the main building and flats Plastering will end this week.

Only the fence will continue and end immediately after the elections so. It's gonna be a wrap on this project as we prepare to face WIRING Stage as next.
Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Laudbtc: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2023
Hello engineer, I’ve been following your thread and please I need your input on the pros and cons of hidden flat roof in terms of harsh sunny weather, noise associated with heavy rain fall, leakages amongst others. I’m currently in a decision stage but then I want to also save cost if I should go for it or not.
Preferably from people who have done or currently living in a building that has it.
It’s a bungalow.
Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
Laudbtc:
Hello engineer, I’ve been following your thread and please I need your input on the pros and cons of hidden flat roof in terms of harsh sunny weather, noise associated with heavy rain fall, leakages amongst others. I’m currently in a decision stage but then I want to also save cost if I should go for it or not.
Preferably from people who have done or currently living in a building that has it.
It’s a bungalow.

First of all, flat roof on a Bungalow is not too common. However, it's possible based on the design of the Bungalow because of aesthetics.

For cost, it's cheaper especially for the ones without Gutter. Flat roof has two types. Hidden or exposed. The exposed is cheaper.

If the wall above the lintel is raised well, the noise factor will go and if the correct aluminum Guage is used too.

There are much more features than I have mentioned
Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Laudbtc: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dennis3D:

First of all, flat roof on a Bungalow is not too common. However, it's possible based on the design of the Bungalow because of aesthetics.

For cost, it's cheaper especially for the ones without Gutter. Flat roof has two types. Hidden or exposed. The exposed is cheaper.

If the wall above the lintel is raised well, the noise factor will go and if the correct aluminum Guage is used too.

There are much more features than I have mentioned
Thank you very much sir for your response. Initially the bungalow wasn’t designed with flat roof and I thought of introducing it so as to save cost.
The outer wall above the lintel has been done already by raising it 3 block coach while the inside is 4 block coach

1 Like

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 7:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Laudbtc:

Thank you very much sir for your response. Initially the bungalow wasn’t designed with flat roof and I thought of introducing it so as to save cost.
The outer wall above the lintel has been done already by raising it 3 block coach while the inside is 4 block coach

Can I see the plan and maybe the picture of the current stage of work
Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 3:06am On Mar 07, 2023
More work update from here

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Building plastering ending tomorrow
We thank God so far.

Fence Plastering still ongoing
Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 9:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Some finishing touches on the building...

Re: Owerri Project - 4 Duplex And 4 Units Of 2 Bedroom Flats by Dennis3D(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Some Fence Plastering Updates

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow Somewhere In Ajah / Tips For Living On Your Own For The First Time / What Sacrifices Are You Taking Or Took To Build Your Own House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.