Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,643 members, 7,865,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Exclusive : Bose Adedibu Partners With Senator Teslim Folarin, Collaborative Eff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive : Bose Adedibu Partners With Senator Teslim Folarin, Collaborative Eff (172 Views)

El-Rufai Holds Meeting With Teslim Folarin And Others / Adedibu’s Mansion Loses Shine, Followers Relive Ibadan Strongman’s Life / Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive : Bose Adedibu Partners With Senator Teslim Folarin, Collaborative Eff by Ogagun57: 11:19am On May 22, 2022
Towards 2023 election, wife of late generalissimo of Oyo Politics, Alhaja Bose Adedibu had a lengthy discussion with the Senator Teslim Folarin. Sources revealed that the meeting discussed how 2023 guber result will favour Molete palace.

Alhaja Bose Adedibu who is also the South West Women leader of PDP is said to believe that Senator Teslim Folarin is capable of ruling the state as he received the blessings from my late husband before he died. Senator Folarin in his wide consultation " We sorted for your opinion and support for the governorship election in 2023 and we promised to ensure late Ariyibi Adedibu family will be carried along.

" I learnt all my politics here, Baba gave me platform to run and he blessed me deeply, who am l not to identify with my root. We need to come together to rescue our state from Neophyte"

The wife of late Adedibu also promised to give her support and pray for the success of Senator Teslim in 2023 election.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Says Nigerlites Are Desirous Of The Take-up Of Baro / I Am Confused About A Party To Run On Its Platform / Ukodhiko Thanks Party Leaders, Delegates, Stakeholders For Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.