Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Ukodhiko Thanks Party Leaders, Delegates, Stakeholders For Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ukodhiko Thanks Party Leaders, Delegates, Stakeholders For Victory (166 Views)

Umahi: It Is A Shame That Igbo Leaders, Delegates Sold Our Votes / Thousands Of Ambode Supporters Defy Party Leaders, Stage Political Rally On Ikor / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ukodhiko Thanks Party Leaders, Delegates, Stakeholders For Victory by comrodioodio001: 3:42am On May 24, 2022
Ukodhiko thanks party leaders, delegates, stakeholders for victory

Great PDP Leaders, Elders and Super Delegates from Isoko Federal Constituency, I thank God Almighty and you all for making this wonderful choice of our Representative yesterday 22nd May, 2022.

From the six (6) of us in the contest you chose me by giving me thirty three (33) votes out of the seventy five (75) available votes for grab.

The nearest rival to me had twenty one (21) votes. What a show of love to me? I am overwhelmed with joy. I want to sincerely thank and appreciate you for considering me worthy for this assignment.

My Wonderful people, I plead, you continue to grant me this support even as we move towards the general election coming up in 2023. I know with God and you on my side we shall conquer.

Once again my dear party faithful, I, your loyal servant shall continue in my loyalty and faithfulness to you and the party so that after victory we shall all enjoy the dividends of democracy.

Let me also use this opportunity to thank members of the Unity Group led by Dr Paul Oweh who also doubles as our campaign DG, members of the Ukodhiko Campaign Organisation, James Welch Grammar School Old Boys Association, members of my media team, and all our support groups.

May the Most Gracious God continue to bless and protect you all in Jesus name Amen.

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Pastor Engr. Jonathan Ajirioghene Ukodhiko
PDP Candidate Isoko Federal Constituency
House of Representatives

(1) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Should Not Rush To A New Party || Aftermath Of PDP Guber Primaries / State Of The Nigerian Nation. A Most Read Unless You Can't Read. / APC Nasarawa State House Of Assembly Pri. Election Has Been Postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.