Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru (29191 Views)

Old Naira Notes Still Remain Legal Tender In Jigawa – Gov Badaru Dares Buhari / 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru / Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Lightorder: 12:28pm On May 22, 2022
Odin13:
Tinubu Must Contest
Must be on ballot

Must!

All this attacks on him is not worth it
We don’t want excuses

He’s crossing his t’s and doting his i’s

Power to the people
North 2023
attack on himself, please
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Diligence: 12:29pm On May 22, 2022
...But, who shall tell BAT, the truth...
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by rippa(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/21/2023-have-some-respect-for-elders-tinubu-tells-governor-badaru/
Mehnn
If this man become president, we go see pepper
Buhari case go be child's play
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by samlex12(f): 12:31pm On May 22, 2022
So Because Of Being An Elderly, He Automatically Deserves The Position. If That Was The Case, My Grandpa Have To Contest. Jagasickness!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Lightorder: 12:32pm On May 22, 2022
Itisallright:
Desperado on beats again....
na desperado wey dem beat
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by PrinceOfLagos: 12:33pm On May 22, 2022
olas24u:

That is the reason you will not smell the seat till thier Kingdom come. Because in politics they beg.
He should keep begging like a fool
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Udemzy05: 12:33pm On May 22, 2022
This man think being a president is his birth right.
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Obamaofusa: 12:34pm On May 22, 2022
koresh:
You all on nairaland know nothing about politics. I can bet with my life Tinubu is getting APC ticket and will surely be Nigeria president. Mark my word he's going to perform more than all the past presidents.

You are on point.
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by PrinceOfLagos: 12:37pm On May 22, 2022
koresh:
You all on nairaland know nothing about politics. I can bet with my life Tinubu is getting APC ticket and will surely be Nigeria president. Mark my word he's going to perform more than all the past presidents.
Even your fellow Tinubu people are ashamed of your comment that they gave you only 1 "Like"

Una no get shame at all
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by shigishege: 12:37pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful I must say

This is the lowest of the low from Tinubu

Tinubu slaves on Nairaland been boasting that Tinubu is unstoppable but somewhere in the north, Tinubu is "Begging" for support grin cheesy
werey so as you read that passage it doesn't sound humourous to you?? So you don't know that Tinubu was just catchimg cruise with the whole statement?? Hatred from a Igbo has no match.
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by brumeikperikpe: 12:37pm On May 22, 2022
Of course the youths should learn to respect elders so that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God has given thee. Tinubu is really shooting from the hips. Am afraid, we may not guarantee One Nigeria if there is any attempt or group of attempts or even an attempted attempt to deprive him. I've never seen an aspirant so passionate about Nigeria's leadership.
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Bigheart042(m): 12:38pm On May 22, 2022
Has it got this..
Begging to be elected cos of age factor.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by olas24u(f): 12:39pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He should keep begging like a fool

Buhari begged, atiku wept, obj prostrated. So who they hell her you.
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by PrinceOfLagos: 12:39pm On May 22, 2022
Bigheart042:
Has it got this..
Begging to be elected cos of age factor.

Shameful I must say

It clearly shows that Tinubu has nothing to offer other than just to bear the "President" title to his name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Cyriloha(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful I must say

This is the lowest of the low from Tinubu

Tinubu slaves on Nairaland been boasting that Tinubu is unstoppable but somewhere in the north, Tinubu is "Begging" for support grin cheesy

Mark my words brother that man na banku Dem go just chop chop am him money. Himno go smell aso rock
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by famology(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2022
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Germi9: 12:40pm On May 22, 2022
Just imagine the level of greed
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by wiseoneking: 12:41pm On May 22, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Tinubu has even disgraced and embarrassed his zombie supporters
All of a sudden in the past few days Tinubu tone has changed , he is no more bragging , he is now being apologetic and begging for votes.
It is now glaring to him, the supposed Northern Governors who were promising him delegates, have concluded with Buhari and his cabal to plan a huge shocker and disappoinment for Tinubu during the APC screening in less than 4 days time.
True observation. His eyes and that of his supporters are getting clearer every day. This man is very dangerous and extremely desperate to the extent that he wouldn't mind sacrificing the lives of his Nairaland supporters urchins for the sake of been president. I have seen it's better off not to win because his winning is like mortgaging the lives of the so called omulabis in the alters of favor from arewas.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Udemzy05: 12:41pm On May 22, 2022
Tinubu was once a governor in Lagos state, though I didn't see what he did but some of his supporters have been saying he drop the guidelines or what do they call it , that fashola ,ambode and the rest have been working on to make Lagos great.

What stop him from telling us what he will do, it's either he is begging for delegates or acting like it's his birth right to rule.

Peter Obi have been using any platform to tell everyone what he has done and what he will do when he get there.

Tinubu should do same and stop acting like the third coming of Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by DSC7: 12:41pm On May 22, 2022
Obamaofusa:
The man with the midas touch and lively jokes.
Nigeria needs growth and development.
Nigeria needs Tinubu at this moment.
He has the midas touch.

Midas touch abi Brain Touch? undecided...

Try dey go straight to the point no dey deceive us with Big Big grammar...

Midas touch ko, Judas touch ni...

Iranu... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by sirsugar(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2022
Tinubu one man mopol doesn't have any god father,who be Obasanjo who be babangida who maman daura who be Jonathan ♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️ only jagaban himself grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by writeprof(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2022
SMH for politicians from the South. Trust the Northern Fulani political structure at your peril...

They remain the most united and cohesive group in Nigeria's political space since independence...

I expect shockers like this as the countdown to 2023 moves.
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by emmykk(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2022
The betrayal like Judas will kill himself out of guilty conscience.

Southwest gather mind and support a northern over a Southern and even support buhari again at 2019.

Now waiting foolishly for reward the president is giving it to either North east or South East or South West.

The delegates are more of northern and Nigeria don't vote without bais
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Salvador1: 12:44pm On May 22, 2022
Shameless man.
Is this the best Yorubas can come up with.

This is a disgrace to the people of oduduwa
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Udemzy05: 12:45pm On May 22, 2022
brumeikperikpe:
Of course the youths should learn to respect elders so that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God has given thee. Tinubu is really shooting from the hips. Am afraid, we may not guarantee One Nigeria if there is any attempt or group of attempts or even an attempted attempt to deprive him. I've never seen an aspirant so passionate about Nigeria's leadership.

Na kirikiri u go land yourself for nothing.
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by jrusky(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2022
Oga Tinubu no need begging we warned you since 2014 if you impose the calamity in Aso Rock on us don't even think or dream becoming the president after him but you didn't listened then.

Sir apc has nothing to campaign with they have lost it and that is it. I have no problem with you sir but my problem with you is your imposition of dare calamity in human form called Buhari on Nigerians and he successfully destroyed Nigeria that is my problem with you.

Sir you and Amaechi has nothing to offer or say that is the truth.
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Sleekfingers: 12:46pm On May 22, 2022
Xscape1993:
You can never govern Nigeria no matter what you say or do. There is no physical strength to rule Nigerians. Besides, Buhari has destroyed everything for you...

And if he becomes the next president, wetin you go do?
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by ufotunang: 12:46pm On May 22, 2022
Presidency is not about elders and giving respect or age .. nigeria do not need all of that.. what Nigerians needs is a competent leader that can make this country to be good and better to eradicate poverty, hunger, unemployment, create an conducive environment for bussinesses to strive,
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by ATMCARD2(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2022
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by sematec(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2022
As usual. Let's wait he come and deny it.
See potential president. nonsense ��
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Sleekfingers: 12:48pm On May 22, 2022
LagosEmir:
This man is disgracing Yoruba walahi

He is disgracing himself, if he like make he prostrate.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Rail: Don't Just Sit, Follow Us & Burst Our Lies Or Truth - Amaechi / Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) / Tinubu: Atiku, PDP Governors In Emergency Meeting - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.