Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru (29204 Views)

Old Naira Notes Still Remain Legal Tender In Jigawa – Gov Badaru Dares Buhari / 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru / Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 22, 2022
BATMAN is it true?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by sirsugar(m): 12:50pm On May 22, 2022
Udemzy05:
Tinubu was once a governor in Lagos state, though I didn't see what he did but some of his supporters have been saying he drop the guidelines or what do they call it , that fashola ,ambode and the rest have been working on to make Lagos great.

What stop him from telling us what he will do, it's either he is begging for delegates or acting like it's his birth right to rule.

Peter Obi have been using any platform to tell everyone what he has done and what he will do when he get there.

Tinubu should do same and stop acting like the third coming of Buhari.
they're both different bro, it's mind game,for now u can't expect Tinubu to condemned buhari, buhari is under APC, Tinubu himself knows buhari is a failure but for the sake of party he must keep it silent, what u people fail to understand is,if tinubu didn't contest north will easily gain APC ticket again, they're smart this how lawan will come to face osinbajo and lawan will surely win
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by zoedew: 12:51pm On May 22, 2022
This man Tinubu is desperately rabid to be President. Inordinately ambitious and should be stopped by all men and women of goodwill.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Gokoyer1401: 12:55pm On May 22, 2022
If you know the manipulate power of woman, you should understand. Na Remi Tinubu that wants to rule this country. She is the one pushing this old man this far.
LagosEmir:
This man is disgracing Yoruba walahi
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by shaggy007(m): 12:55pm On May 22, 2022
This man is a joker
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Igbofam: 12:55pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/21/2023-have-some-respect-for-elders-tinubu-tells-governor-badaru/

It's obviously just cruise and the governor joined the cruise but see those calling Tinubu shameless would never get the joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by PrinceOfLagos: 12:56pm On May 22, 2022
Igbofam:

It's obviously just cruise and the governor joined the cruise but see those calling Tinubu shameless would never get the joke cheesy
Una no get shame for face

1 Like

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 22, 2022
Many are just insulting Tinubu anyhow, but I am learning from this man. I am looking forward to reading his biography. Tinubu is a book to read.

I don't like him like that, and I am not his fan, but when I see a brain, I recognize it. Sure, Osinbajo is a goal also. But Tinubu is still the father.

Buhari was lucky to have him at his corner in 2015. Even Atiku Abubarkar testified to it that Tinubu is a brain.

But...I wish Osinbajo gets it. He is the best for us at this time.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by able20(m): 12:58pm On May 22, 2022
Tell Mr. Tinubu that old age is not wisdom.
There is time for everything on earth, people like Tinubu has no place in modern day Nigeria political office

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Highlyrespected(m): 12:59pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful I must say

This is the lowest of the low from Tinubu

Tinubu slaves on Nairaland been boasting that Tinubu is unstoppable but somewhere in the north, Tinubu is "Begging" for support grin cheesy
Boy!
What exactly is your problem
Why carry Tinubu 'who doesn't know whether you exist or not' matter on head?
You just turning yourself to nuisance on this Nairaland day by day. Salop! undecided undecided
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by udemzeus(m): 1:00pm On May 22, 2022
Vote Peter Obi
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by NADFOR: 1:00pm On May 22, 2022
Mumu children for Nairaland plenty abeg.

I'm sure all those shouting Shane Shame did not read the full story let alone understand anything called political statement.

LOL

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Billygee2u: 1:00pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful I must say

Tinubu slaves on Nairaland been boasting that Tinubu is unstoppable but somewhere in the north, Tinubu is "Begging" for support grin cheesy
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Billygee2u: 1:01pm On May 22, 2022
Xscape1993:
You can never govern Nigeria no matter what you say or do. There is no physical strength to rule Nigerians. Besides, Buhari has destroyed everything for you...
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Igbofam: 1:02pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Una no get shame for face

Your hatred cannot move an ant nwokem cheesy
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by midehi2(f): 1:02pm On May 22, 2022
Justdogood:
Owww finally finally.

That's for them.
But what baffles me is how young men who have hopes of raising or starting a family still support this man.
When will Nigerians learn?

This man is silly and lacks shame.
For all those who keep painting him good. Can any of you come out and show me one good developmental project or something Tinubu did as a governor of Lagos state for 8 years that matches world standard or other standards seen in other developing nations.
All we hear is he help this one, he raised this guys, he groomed this one's.
All are theives. All those he raised have they been any better?
Is nigeria still not caged by some of the people this man claimed he raised?

When will my generation learn?
From Atiku to tinubu to orji kalu to wike to safari to anyim plus. They are all old selfish hags.
Who just want the title "ex president" for the sake of ego and pride.
They have nothing to offer oooooooo.

Tinubu is a thief no matter how you paint him.
And he is an old thief for that matter.
Shame on younger generations that still pitch their tents with this man.
Shame Shame Shame.

He just wants to be president for self gratification. angry
Can't you guys see it.
Has tinubu released his agendas or focal points when or if he eventually wins? No
He can't. He won't. Cos his dreams are to go and loot more from where he stopped in Lagos state for his generations unborn.

No to tinubu
No to atiku
No to wike
No to saraki
No to anyim pius
No to Bello

Say no to all these guys who have held one position or more in the past and were not able to use it to move nigeria to greater heights.
A leopard can't change his spots.
No matter how they rebrand them. They are still the same idiots
God bless you for this your comment

1 Like

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Igbofam: 1:03pm On May 22, 2022
NADFOR:
Mumu children for Nairaland plenty abeg.

I'm sure all those shouting Shane Shame did not read the full story let alone understand anything called political statement.

LOL

They did not. They are the topic readers crew. Werey people cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful I must say

Lol...
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Foolishbuhari: 1:03pm On May 22, 2022
koresh:
You all on nairaland know nothing about politics. I can bet with my life Tinubu is getting APC ticket and will surely be Nigeria president. Mark my word he's going to perform more than all the past presidents.

Let him take his performance to Remi's bedroom at Iragbiji angry grin grin
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 22, 2022
Wike will even be a better president

Yaya Bello don't have anything to show in lokoja lol
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Arthurity1(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful I must say

Begi begi grin grin grin Julius Beggar grin grin
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Analyst7: 1:04pm On May 22, 2022
Xscape1993:
You can never govern Nigeria no matter what you say or do. There is no physical strength to rule Nigerians. Besides, Buhari has destroyed everything for you...
U just said the main point
This apc are just extremely dumb
Had it been they did well when buhari took over...power would have no chance of being with pdp in a long period of Time
Now another foolish senile retard want to take over, after foremost imposing a dullard that separated Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by johnnychuks(m): 1:04pm On May 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The shame should be on the youths for allowing the old men to make Nigeria politics looks as if they are "ordained" to transform Nigeria to USA tongue
is a big shame my brother to the youth, and all the baberians took over this power as a youth from there elthers back in the days, the youth are the most senseless people ever! that's the reason why acestor was insulting the youth still yet there brain refuse to lossing up.
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 22, 2022
Can he consider his age and support Osibanjo, wike, Obi
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Analyst7: 1:06pm On May 22, 2022
WibusJaga:

But why would Govt fix 65years retirement age limit for public servants but leave Presidency open for ancestors to come & rule us.
Is the office of the president not more tasking & demanding especially for a complex country like Nigeria?
Lol if such rule is set tomorrow
U will see tinubu shift is birthday date to 61 cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:10pm On May 22, 2022
Desperation of Ashiwaju continues... Survivors of Nigeria is now under consideration
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Arthurity1(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2022
jabberjawz:
Really..?.... it's no longer about what you are bringing to the table or how you intend to tackle the myriads of problems rocking the nation left, right center....rather, they should consider your old age...the more reason why you will not smell that seat in Aso Rock..... angry

Dear God... please we need you to rain thunder, hailstones, fire & brimstone on some useless old men over here... cry
My own problem are the brain dead fools that are supporting him! Isn't it obvious enough that the man has absolutely nothing to offer?! He just wants to rule, steal and go!
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by mokwaye: 1:12pm On May 22, 2022
see below
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by slowice(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2022
His quest to become president is not issue based..... But based on stupid reasons like his age, ambition, people he helped and many other silly reason that can't being about genuine development and cohesion.

Dis one na buhari Pro max.... Everything on vibes and insha Allah

1 Like

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by spy24(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2022
koresh:
You all on nairaland know nothing about politics. I can bet with my life Tinubu is getting APC ticket and will surely be Nigeria president. Mark my word he's going to perform more than all the past presidents.

This one go soon die grin grin

You bet with your life ?
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Aify147(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2022
I love the forum[b][/b]
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by brainworkng: 1:18pm On May 22, 2022
Somebody is desperate here... What if Tinubu loose what will he do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Dissociates Self From Social Media Bill. / Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers / Certificate Saga: Who Is After Bola Tinubu? (Findings, Facts Of The Matter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.