Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru (29215 Views)

Old Naira Notes Still Remain Legal Tender In Jigawa – Gov Badaru Dares Buhari / 2023: Its Either Amaechi Or Me On APC Ballot – Jigawa Gov Badaru / Gov Badaru's Three Wives Get Special Advisers To Be Paid By The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Olisehinnocent: 3:52pm On May 22, 2022
Make una leave baba alone. Baba is still a youth grin grin grin

Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by ayo2008: 4:53pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Shameful I must say

This is the lowest of the low from Tinubu

Tinubu slaves on Nairaland been boasting that Tinubu is unstoppable but somewhere in the north, Tinubu is "Begging" for support grin cheesy

What a shame
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Babaken(m): 5:12pm On May 22, 2022
See begging
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Risentouch(m): 6:32pm On May 22, 2022
meetme01:

I want to lecture you about the current trend in Nigeria's politics. Lawan played a fast one on the delegate list.

If the President does not assent to the amended electoral bill in the next 72hrs, only 774 delegates are required at the Presidential primaries.

The North has few candidates compared to the South.

The North can reach a consensus in 12hrs.

The South, Tinubu will loose with these number of delegates because some candidates are ready to work against him. (Amosun, Fayemi, Oyo and Akeredolu)

Tinubu's mathematics gone wrong.

If Mr President assents to the bill, he will prefer a consensus like he did during the Chairmanship position.

Believe you me, Buhari will never give Tinubu the ticket which he already knows hence, begging for votes.

In a nutshell, don't bet with your life. The coast is not clear for Tinubu at all. He has to beg. Let him beg if that will make him the flag bearer.

If th

It's like you want to take away someone's life with that comment?
grin grin
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Gidagreen(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2022
Is it by force? Se Dan Dan ni ki o Di president ni? Abeg go and rest Sir
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Victoraguwa: 7:51pm On May 22, 2022
So you have now admitted that you are above the age you clam to be
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by ayenale1(m): 9:25pm On May 22, 2022
The only thing I'm waiting for is for BAT to carry microphone and speak against Buhari led APC govt as campaigns in another party...
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Mrexcell(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2022
Can you imagine the gibberish so they should consider ur age because aso rock is now the new retirement home for old people?
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by Naijanascam: 10:05pm On May 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:
The shame should be on the youths for allowing the old men to make Nigeria politics looks as if they are "ordained" to transform Nigeria to USA tongue
(

Only if there is any shame left .,especially yoooths from that divide
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by wingmanIII: 10:29pm On May 22, 2022
Corporate2020:

Tell us the highest your father has gone to, and tell us why he is not contesting

Is your own father contesting? Why bring his father into the matter?
Re: 2023: Consider My Age And Give Me Some Delegates - Tinubu Tells Gov Badaru by PrinceOfLagos: 9:23am On May 24, 2022
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Soldier" Caught Supplying Stolen Military Bullets To Boko Haram / Fayose Is Not Fit To Be Anybody’s VP – Sheriff / Enugu Airport: Emejulu Demolished Our Property After Demanding 15M - Landlords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.