Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos (26233 Views)

I Am Only Respecting Tinubu. If You Dare Me, I Will Surprise You - Fubara / 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu / Deltans, Edo Will Form A United Kingdom With Oduduwa If Nigeria Breaks Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Goldbw122(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2022
Making useless promises that will not hold water
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Osas4lav(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2022
The leader of them all, I wonder why he was allowed to get into Edo state. What's he promising this time, "change pro max"
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by goodluck813(m): 9:37pm On May 22, 2022
Nigeria politicians can promise nonsense
Wait!!!!
Is Lagos beautiful?
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 22, 2022
walefresh3:

Bro have been there before... Show me the video here let burst your lies....
Banana island is more expensive than those places u mentioned... And beautiful... U are judging Madison in South Africa above banana island base on wide road and electricity...I am not saying Lagos 8s more developed than joburg.... But is the most beautiful / developed place in Nigeria.....

I lived in Sandton in 2018. The amenities there are top class and not the open gutter system of estates we have. Again note even your beautiful estates cannot match estates at Sandton.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:54pm On May 22, 2022
Afonjakid:

So he must be the guy governor of Osun state for Osun to develop?

Is the current governor not his relative, was he not the one elected him to lead Osun.

Baba, you no get talk
All daft children online. How can you expect Tinubu to turn osun to mega city because he supported the governor.
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by nedekid: 10:07pm On May 22, 2022
mindful01:
Osun is already developed
Hmm, seems you don't know how that place is being looted.
Infact I think Osun state is the richest state in the country. Why, the guys I know there as political appointees have more money that federal or eg rivers, Lagos state appointees. Infact I am convinced there is a goldmine in Osun people don't know about.
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Chrismania100: 10:24pm On May 22, 2022
Tinubu is the cause if this Nigeriacalamities, cos he repackaged bubu as Saint and sold it to Nigeria.Now coming to finish what he started

Reality3080:
emeka I guess u should b more concerned about how atiku will make obi vp
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Chrismania100: 10:25pm On May 22, 2022
Tinubu is the cause if this Nigeriacalamities, cos he repackaged bubu as Saint and sold it to Nigeria.Now coming to finish what he started.Afonji has turned blind eye for not knowing Tinubu brought this evil man to Nigeria. IF WERE TO BE AN IGBO MAN THAT BROUGHT THIS DEAD MAN WALKING, THEY FOR CARRY US FOR NECK

Reality3080:
emeka I guess u should b more concerned about how atiku will make obi vp
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Abujason: 12:17am On May 23, 2022
mindful01:
Osun is already developed

grin
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Abujason: 12:32am On May 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

People selling gala and chin chin on the go slow are Igbo people, and the beggars are abokis. Abokis and igbos are the scums and cankerworm of Nigeria...they are like MTN, you see them every where constituting nuisance, being everywhere they are not wanted.

And all the agberos and skull miners are Yorobbers.
You are absolutely right.
Lagos is no man’s land.
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by NovusHomo(m): 2:30am On May 23, 2022
Born2Breed:

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-if-i-am-elected-president-edo-will-become-as-beautiful-as-lagos/amp

Is Lagos beautiful?
Well, it depends on who you ask, where you visit in Lagos, and where you have been in other parts of the world.
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Nobody: 5:37am On May 23, 2022
walefresh3:

Bro have been there before... Show me the video here let burst your lies....
Banana island is more expensive than those places u mentioned... And beautiful... U are judging Madison in South Africa above banana island base on wide road and electricity...I am not saying Lagos 8s more developed than joburg.... But is the most beautiful / developed place in Nigeria.....

Dude Banana Island in the first place cannot be used to compare with any estate in Johannesburg particularly Sandton(is the estate for the rich). My reason sandton is well planned with street pavements. Banana Island doesn't even have it even Asokoro has better pavements than Banana Island any South African that is Uber Rich if you take them to Banana Island let them do a honest comparison they will tell you Banana Island doesn't cut it at all. Lagos real estate prices defies logic the other time someone was attacking me when I told them that some office spaces on the island go as high as $700 per square meter that Nigeria that we have many people living in less than one dollar per day has one of the most expensive real estate properties in the world that doesn't even have world class amenities to justify the huge price tag. The answer is corruption, as real estate is the easiest way to launder money by corrupt politicians and drug kingpins in the country
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Gflex488: 6:50am On May 23, 2022

Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by Christistruth00: 2:18am On May 24, 2022
Corporate2020:

Yes, that's why Edo people are suffering in Lagos or have you seen Lagos indegenes hustling in Edo state?

The saddest part is that the Benins were the first settlers in Lagos, and the Benind named Lagos Eko before the white pigs from Portugal named it Lagos. Layer, my grandparents from Abeokuta, and their Awori and Ijebu friends came in Large numbers and outnumbered the Benins. Now, Benins are coming to struggle in the land they first inhabited

Awori and Ijebu were the first in Lagos at least 2 Centuries before Benin, even the Ilaje were in Lagos before Benin
Re: Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos by 300Spartans: 5:29am On Jul 28, 2022
Golan007:

Why not go back to Ideato?

bjdon: 1:40pm On May 22
It seems the slap Edo people gave him before was not hard enough. No wahala, we are ready to give him a backhand , plus headbutt to drive home the message that Edo no be Lagos!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation / Makinde Sacks SSG, Commissioners, Others / Fayose Mocks Buhari Over 'Free And Fair Election' Statement By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.