Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu (10315 Views)

2023: We’ll Eliminate Corruption If Elected – Tinubu / Three Things I’ll Do If Elected – Tinubu / Tinubu: If I Am Elected President, Edo Will Become As Beautiful As Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by adenigga(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
The All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu has said he will end kidnapping, banditry and other criminal activities if elected in the forthcoming 2023 election.

Tinubu gave the assurance while addressing a mammoth crowd at the APC rally in Dutse, the capital of Jigawa State, on Saturday.

He said Nigeria would overcome all its difficulties when elected as the next president.

“Insha Allah Nigeria will see progress, we will end violence, we will end kidnapping and all other criminal activities.

“You will be able to go to your farm all season without any fear of kidnapping, banditry, and ransom paying.

“Vote for me vote for progress, unity, and prosperity”, Tinubu stated.

Also speaking, Governor Muhammadu Badaru Abubakar said the crowd is enough proof that the people of the state believed in the APC’s administration.

“This is clear proof that Jigawa is for APC because even some of the candidates of the opposition parties have begun to abandon their candidature and joined the winning team.

.”Only father and his son remain in the Jigawa PDP,” Governor Badaru stated.

He, therefore, urged the people of the state to come out en mass to vote for all the APC candidates in the coming 2023 general election.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023-You-will-go-back-to-your-farms-all-season-if-elected-Tinubu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by God1000(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
How is he gonna do it, to declare total war on herdsmen and face criticism from the north or dialogue with the cut-throats

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by ratilokper: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
cheesy is Jagban children and his Hutchins that will end up in farm not me

120 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Ednan: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Easier said

8 Likes

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by StrongandMighty: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
All urchins and urchinsins should get their hoes and cutlasses ready to enter farm, as an obidient farming is not my calling..

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by adenigga(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ednan:
Easier said
......than done!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by longetivity(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
Let the best man win oh lord.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by OneCandleAway(f): 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
longetivity:
Let the best man win oh lord.

I'm sure Tinubu curses Bubari in his mind everyday. Man thought Buhari will help his for 'his turn'. He didn't expect that he'll go through all these stress after all what he did to help Buhari. It's almost like selling your birthright to buhari. If he had known he should have used the propaganda for himself in 2015

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by TimFisher2: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
grin

As we voted APC Buhari...we dey run away from our homes..

30 Likes

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by slivertongue: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
What APC couldn't solve Tinubu can't solve it

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Urchinpainer: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Chief Urchin promising what he knows nothing about!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by loosecanon50(m): 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
“Also speaking, Governor Muhammadu Badaru Abubakar said the crowd is enough proof that the people of the state believed in the APC’s administration.“

Crowd that was enticed with some motivation. Not everyone has the luxury of time to stand under the sun all in the name of rally. This coming election, APC will learn that electoral victory is not determined by the crowd that shows up for rallies.

vote LP.

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
APC promising security, they don't even believe Nigerians have brains

Atiku is coming

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by STEWpid(f): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Chai..

Febuwari should come and go.

Ayam tayad of seeing politics/elekshun news.

Ike agula'm!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by jimmyolasun: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
cheesy

them just dey stress this baba... walai talai

3 Likes

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by bluefilm: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
In other words, APC failed woefully on security, right?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Jalinspy(f): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
So that you will send your terrorist foot soldiers to collect tax from the farmers abi shocked shocked. Grand master of bandits. God forbid Bat-thing. Continue your sleep, you have been rejected cool

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by oluwasegun007(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Borrow bubu the idea and don't contest undecided

5 Likes

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Felabrity: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by GeneralPula: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
Correct..

The biggest regret of Evans would be coming to Lagos to Kidnap..

Protect your state..

Vote for the candidate that Protect his people while ruling as a Governor..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Princebest(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ok. Don't forget to check my profile for the latest offer on my thread.

All Organic Skin Care lovers, headover to my thread right now. Link on my profile.
Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Someone that has not been able to defeat involuntary sleep wants to defeat bandits

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
If you and buubuu couldn't make dollar to be equal to

₦1, then you cannot conquer and reclaim territories

stolen and occupied by terrosists Fulani herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by iwaeda: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Chidex500: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nigerians if una get sense,avoid this man completely.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by kereman1: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lord lamba, you never for once believed in killer herdmens and bandit, terrorizing the farmers,
When the news of the death of Fasoranti's daughter reached u, ur comment was disappointing.

Anyone that believes you will believe that my mother is a virgin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Splitmind: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
You guys better vote Asiwaju or else!
Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
This one still dey campaign those old model style of I will provide light,I will build school with mouth. Nigerians are wiser

6 Likes

Re: 2023: You’ll Be Able To Go Back To Your Farms If I Am Elected – Tinubu by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Meaning your party chased people away from their farms
Una campaign dey very senseless
Apc campaigning against APC.

No wonder the Ghana cleric said you are not normal. Your party and team failed and your painting a new picture as a separate group

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does Nigeria Contribute To The World? / What Is SOUTHWEST Contribution To The FG Account? / No Election In Ihiala LGA, Says Collation Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.