Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

This Guy Came To Our Compound Where Renovation Is Going On To Steal. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Came To Our Compound Where Renovation Is Going On To Steal. (1422 Views)

I Came To Steal Money But A Spirit Entered Me; Thief Caught With Panties. Photos / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) / This Guy Came To Rob @ Our Shop On3rd Oct 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Came To Our Compound Where Renovation Is Going On To Steal. by Ablesam171: 1:42pm On May 22, 2022
I just don't understand why anybody would choose stealing over working I mean considering the risks that comes with stealing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igvE5CI6Lo4

1 Like

Re: This Guy Came To Our Compound Where Renovation Is Going On To Steal. by Stallionhorse: 1:47pm On May 22, 2022
Stop jungle justice.. Your not different from that thief.. Basssstards

1 Like

Re: This Guy Came To Our Compound Where Renovation Is Going On To Steal. by nosleep: 9:29pm On May 22, 2022
Stallionhorse:
bro you never jam thife. Or maybe them never break into your apartment clean all your hard work to zero. I don't feel any pain seeing jungle justice on this idiots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Came To Our Compound Where Renovation Is Going On To Steal. by frowland(m): 9:33pm On May 22, 2022
Ablesam171:
I just don't understand why anybody would choose stealing over working I mean considering the risks that comes with stealing.

Oga free that guy.
Re: This Guy Came To Our Compound Where Renovation Is Going On To Steal. by Babatojide: 10:05pm On May 22, 2022
STOP JUNGLE JUSTICE
Re: This Guy Came To Our Compound Where Renovation Is Going On To Steal. by Ablesam171: 10:46am On May 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:

What do you mean by jungle justice?
What about if he had over powered the person that caught him or probably killed him?
He was caught and given the treatment that befits him, besides tying his hands and legs was to stop him from escaping.
He has been handed over to the security operatives.
Re: This Guy Came To Our Compound Where Renovation Is Going On To Steal. by Ablesam171: 10:50am On May 23, 2022
Babatojide:
STOP JUNGLE JUSTICE
There's no Jungle justice there, he was only beaten by the guy that caught him.
Re: This Guy Came To Our Compound Where Renovation Is Going On To Steal. by Babatojide: 1:30pm On May 23, 2022
Ablesam171:

There's no Jungle justice there, he was only beaten by the guy that caught him.
nd I can see clearly that he was caught in the Courtroom and the guy that caught him is also Chief Justice
Re: This Guy Came To Our Compound Where Renovation Is Going On To Steal. by Bigpapi1: 4:17pm On May 23, 2022
Ablesam171:

If una kill am eh na thunder go fire una..... animals Killin anoda animal
Re: This Guy Came To Our Compound Where Renovation Is Going On To Steal. by paulolee(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2022
the guy really get mind...them no beat m well

1 Like

Re: This Guy Came To Our Compound Where Renovation Is Going On To Steal. by Ablesam171: 10:36pm On May 23, 2022
Babatojide:
nd I can see clearly that he was caught in the Courtroom and the guy that caught him is also Chief Justice
Are you telling me that if a thief tried to rob you and you happen to overpower him that you'll not give him the beating of his life?
I see nothing wrong with what the guy that caught him did, he overpowered him, disarmed him and beat hell out of him.
The guy is even lucky that we were around to stop him else the guy would had dealt mercilessly with him

(1) (Reply)

Abomination- Woman Naked And Beats Aged Mother In Public / OPM's Apostle Chibuzor Sends Lawyers To Secure Release Of Happie Boyz In Cyprus / Pedophilia, Female Enslavement, Child Abuse And Impunity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.