Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices (6361 Views)

Drip Irrigation For Plantain Farm Per Acre. REQUEST A QUOTE TODAY! / Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? / Irrigation For Tree Crops (COCOA, PLANTAIN, APPLE, PAWPAW, GUAVA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Still Available...Best quality in the market
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2022
Don't let Rainfall be the back bone of your respective farms,Let drip Irrigation be the back bone rather....Productivity will be higher especially in the dey season and market prices will be more favorable than the raining season when there is glut of veggies in the Market
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2022
A drip tape of 0.2mm or 0.3mm will not withstand the rough terrain and harsh weather conditions in our farm location in Nigeria .

The Chinese manufacturers and Nigerian importers will never tell you this, because they are only concerned about making profits—as they are cheaper to produce hence, the market price is relatively cheaper. The slim drip tape structure enable importers to import in large quantities based on how its packaged but as a farmer myself and with my experience in the agricultural business in Nigeria and abroad, those Chinese drip tapes won't serve its main purpose and  after the first to second harvest, many issues will arise with them and eventually wear and tear will set in.

This observation is based on first hand experience as I have alot of farmers around my farm community who have similar issues with Chinese drip tapes.

Drip tapes are inexpensive and it doesn't have a long lifespan. In the western world, drip tapes are used for one or two seasons and they are replaced as they wear out. I thereby introduce to you the highest quality drip irrigation accessories and fittings in Nigeria that is durable,efficient and will save you alot of stress.
Let us take care of your farm irrigation needs.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2022
Crop cultivation is beyond waiting for raining season.
Let's learn to use drip irrigation/Irrigation for our farms and be productive all year round.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:26am On Jul 14, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
QTCL:
Pic 1 is a Joiner for Drip Tubes while Pic 2 is a Mist Sprayers that can be used in cooling of bird pens and creating artificial rain for Snail Pen
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by Irrigation: 10:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Drip tape 0.2mm, 0.3mm can also be a choice for your corps: watermelon, corn, tomato, cucumber, pepper, carrot, potato, carlic, chilli, onion, cabbage, etc.

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by Cromagnon: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2022
QTCL:

That's fine,first thing first your question about giving u a quote for whatever hectare doesn't make any sense.
If you have a farm and have cleared your farm,then u should have a layout in order to know what your bed length is and how many raised beds you have or intend having
That's why I don't answer such questions because to me it's absurd and not professional.
It's not about the number of acres or hectares,it's about your raised beds,layout and type of crop one intend planting.
So for people like you who build houses without a plan,I will just advice you to buy in batches.
Thanks
oya how much for 400metre tube
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Cromagnon:
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2022
This quality and thickness alway give issues on our open field...might be an alternative for greenhouses but for most farmers who do open field....its not the way to go.It will only end up in regrets.
So pls buy only quality and thickness above 0.9mm to 1.5mm .
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by Cromagnon: 4:45am On Jul 30, 2022
QTCL:
so about 1 million to irrigate one hectare
Yikes
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 7:05am On Jul 31, 2022
The farmers who have experience and know what the difference between qualities of 0.2mm,0.3mm as compared to 1mm or 1.5mm wouldn't mind.
If you even calculate the quantity of raw materials used then you will understand what am talking about....quality doesn't come cheap and durability will give you rest of mind....Our farm terrain is rough.
Call me on 08122131188 to discuss further

Cromagnon:
so about 1 million to irrigate one hectare
Yikes
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by sweetonugbu: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2022
QTCL:
400m of what,drip tube with 30cm spacing
how many plot will it cover?.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 7:21am On Jul 31, 2022
It depends on the length of your raised bed and also how many raised beds you have on that plot.
If you can pls provide me more info i will tell you exactly how many rolls you will be needing.
Better still call me and lets discuss further 08122131188.
sweetonugbu:
how many plot will it cover?.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by sweetonugbu: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2022
QTCL:
It depends on the length of your raised bed and also how many raised beds you have on that plot.
If you can pls provide me more info i will tell you exactly how many rolls you will be needing.
Better still call me and lets discuss further 08122131188.
Am farming on two hecters i have borehole,just want to do dry season farming on an acre, how much will it cost?.it is pepper farming.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ok thats fine,At what spacing are you looking at between plants.
Can you pls give me a call to discuss Further on 08122131188.
sweetonugbu:
Am farming on two hecters i have borehole,just want to do dry season farming on an acre, how much will it cost?.it is pepper farming.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 5:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Still Available......The Rain is almost over...start planning towards the dry season
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:38am On Aug 04, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by Cromagnon: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2022
QTCL:
The farmers who have experience and know what the difference between qualities of 0.2mm,0.3mm as compared to 1mm or 1.5mm wouldn't mind.
If you even calculate the quantity of raw materials used then you will understand what am talking about....quality doesn't come cheap and durability will give you rest of mind....Our farm terrain is rough.
Call me on 08122131188 to discuss further

true sha
Best for high value crops like trees and other perennials

1 Like

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Still Available
QTCL:
Drip Irrigation with 30cm spacing, 1mm thickness and its drips from both sides,it comes in 400meters rolls.
All necessary Accessories and Fittings are also Available...Take off Connectors, End Caps,Joiners,Tee,Elbows etc
Also available are blanck rolls of 1.4mm thickness for external Adjustable Drippers and accessories.All products are European grade.
Quality doesn't come cheap.
Call or send an sms for further Enquiries
to 08122131188
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 6:59am On Aug 09, 2022
Still Available!!!
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
Still Available
QTCL:
Our Mist Sprayers can be used in snail pens to create artificial rain for your snails and also in other type of animal pens for cooling in the hot season.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Drip Irrigation Fittings....makes it much easier to irrigate existing Farms

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 5:24am On Aug 14, 2022
Still Available
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by Attit: 7:00am On Aug 14, 2022
QTCL:
A drip tape of 0.2mm or 0.3mm will not withstand the rough terrain and harsh weather conditions in our farm location in Nigeria .

The Chinese manufacturers and Nigerian importers will never tell you this, because they are only concerned about making profits—as they are cheaper to produce hence, the market price is relatively cheaper. The slim drip tape structure enable importers to import in large quantities based on how its packaged but as a farmer myself and with my experience in the agricultural business in Nigeria and abroad, those Chinese drip tapes won't serve its main purpose and  after the first to second harvest, many issues will arise with them and eventually wear and tear will set in.

This observation is based on first hand experience as I have alot of farmers around my farm community who have similar issues with Chinese drip tapes.

Drip tapes are inexpensive and it doesn't have a long lifespan. In the western world, drip tapes are used for one or two seasons and they are replaced as they wear out. I thereby introduce to you the highest quality drip irrigation accessories and fittings in Nigeria that is durable,efficient and will save you alot of stress.
Let us take care of your farm irrigation needs.

Thank you
1m thickness is cool, and I agree 0.2mm is rubbish. I was one of the people the people who actually encouraged farmers to try 0.3mm. If you are doing veggie, and with the poverty level in Nigeria, 0.3mm is still ok. 0.4mm is good, but before you see 0.4mom, you will try.

How many Ariel detergents do you see in market now? I remember when P&G came out and defeated Omo detergent. Guy, we saw the quality in Ariel then. But cant you.see that even Ariel is packing in tiny sachets these days? And those useless products are more common? Consumers are the ones patronizing bad goods, so what can you do about it? When one bad importer moves in lesser quality and consumers still can relate with it, that product destroys the better product. This happens in poor nations. Please, learn marketing very well.

No bank will give you long term loan in Nigeria; therefore, every business in Nigeria tries to reduce the start up cost by buying what will last at least 2 years to 5 years. If you use 0.2mm and lay mulch on it, nothing will happen to your drip for good 10 years. No cutlass, no damage. So, I advise farmers to go for 0.3mm pr 0.4mm and they may not use mulch. Sure they will get some damages, but they can amend fast with joiners....that's it.

Therefore, let us get our fact right. I push for quality too, but do not push people to buy what you know they cannot easily afford. And do not make other people trying to help look like we all want them to buy expensive stuff. Let us make NL a place they can get good suggestions.

Before farmers could accept 0.3mm, we went through stages. You cannot be successful with this your approach.

Also, there are joiners...at least if they break you can easily amend them. So they can even last for longer years. A poor farmer using hose to irrigate will be happy to get 0.2mm...though, I dont support using it. And let him get joiners. By the time he joins and joins....and joins...maybe he would have made his profit. I cannot go through that...but it is better than using hose. Poor man can go through stress to get life going. This is a lesson I have learned. So, going through the stress of using joiners to amend his drip is nothing to him.

Irrigation:
Drip tape 0.2mm, 0.3mm can also be a choice for your corps: watermelon, corn, tomato, cucumber, pepper, carrot, potato, carlic, chilli, onion, cabbage, etc.
Correct. But remove 0.2mm. That's not that good.

Cromagnon:
Nice question. I was curious too.
QTCL:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Please, dont discourage farmers with this ridiculous price na. Why?

One 2,000m 0.2mm drip when compacted is the same quality as 400m 1m thickness drip. Use your maths and you will get it. As far as I know, I can get 0.2mm 2000m at N60k to N70k max (Nigerian price). So why the heck would I want to pay N85k for such? A beg na. That many sellers dont have it here (actually good importers know it will be hard to push out) does not mean you should kill people here.

QTCL:
This quality and thickness alway give issues on our open field...might be an alternative for greenhouses but for most farmers who do open field....its not the way to go.It will only end up in regrets.
So pls buy only quality and thickness above 0.9mm to 1.5mm .

No no no. Farmers who do open field can definitely use 0.3mm to 0.5mm. Even in advance nation, they still use 0.4m to 0.5m. Even 0.3m. Stop saying rubbish here. Stop it.

Oga, 0.9mm to 1.5mm should be recommended for trees.

Listen...on a general note....using the calculation of importers (not necessarily accurate), 10,000m is what they recommend for 1 ha vegetable. If I go with your ridiculous plan and suggestion in a struggling nation like Nigeria, I will use 25 rolls, and at 85k, that's N2.125million for just rolls. The emitters are not fitted...maybe you will call one for N100. If end plus of 0.2mm is N100, maybe you will even call it N300. Who knows? And if one is doing tomatoes of 50cm spacing...emitters alone will cost around N2million except your emitters are like N10 to N20 which I doubt. Then, your end plugs and offtake....not to talk of the main line. What about Pump. You have successfully killed and buried that farmer before he starts his farm. Can you see your life? This is a disgusting and ridiculous suggestion for farmers in a developing nation for Christ's sake. What the heck is wrong with you? Are you that mean?

So you want a struggling farmer to us N3million to 5million to import just drip for 1 ha tomato farm.

Will you clear off the road? When I read all the rubbish you posted, I was so pissed off. I didnt even want to make comment, but I thought of farmers.

Guy, you are wicked. This is Nigeria. Stop this rubbish.

My suggestion
Push this product only for trees. Let farmers who are into mangos, apples, cocoa, coconut, cashew palms, etc get this. For example... coconut spacing is around 6.5m to 7.5m by 6.5m to 7.5m or maybe up to 9m by 9m spacing (dwarf, semi dwarf or tall)...so that the highest on 1 ha (6.5m by 6.5m) will be 1,550m per ha. Can you see the point here. While veggie using 10 000m per ha, a fruit crop of 6.5m by 6.5m use only 1,500m drip. That 4 rolls and then emitters and accessories come in. Trees with 7m by 7m ....9m by 9m will require even less. And they can easily afford it.

Again, your roll should be around N60k to N70k.

Anyone who needs further advice on what to do should get in touch. I can explain to you what to do and what to ask your seller.

My guess
Someone imported these drip for fruits crops and the project failed. The ones the person has not opened, he has decided to sell. So, why will this guy want to use "abrakatabra" force this on newbies. This is absolutely disgusting and wicked. For what na? Why would you tell African farmers to use 1m thickness drip for open field vegetable? Can you spend 3 million to 6 million alone for drip on 1 ha?

Sure, you can sell to 1 plot farmers also. Why? Cos the drip rolls are versatile. I like them, and they are super quality. No doubt. But think deep. To be succesful, you must be a business man and also put your clients into consideration, do not just push goods that someone begged you to help him sell. Guy, let the owner know he must take a loss..then push it out to small scale farmers at real discounted price..still take your commission too. But you want the owner to get maximum price and you also want to add your high profit to it...and you are doing "sharp sharp" man here....see eh...Dont let me spoil your market.

We are all for one better Naija. Return to the drawing board, and go restrategize. Show the owner my post so that he can accept to take his or her losses also. And add your own service price. You also should take it easy, pity the owner, and pity farmers here. There arent many fruits farmers around cos of the long term waiting period.

Goodluck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 10:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
Nobody is forcing anybody to buy quality drip forcefully here and you insinuating all sort of things is very sick.....I know people like you and your intentions.
All you have said is false and you are trying to create an image that doesnt exist with loads of assumptions.
Attit:

1m thickness is cool, and I agree 0.2mm is rubbish. I was one of the people the people who actually encouraged farmers to try 0.3mm. If you are doing veggie, and with the poverty level in Nigeria, 0.3mm is still ok. 0.4mm is good, but before you see 0.4mom, you will try.

How many Ariel detergents do you see in market now? I remember when P&G came out and defeated Omo detergent. Guy, we saw the quality in Ariel then. But cant you.see that even Ariel is packing in tiny sachets these days? And those useless products are more common? Consumers are the ones patronizing bad goods, so what can you do about it? When one bad importer moves in lesser quality and consumers still can relate with it, that product destroys the better product. This happens in poor nations. Please, learn marketing very well.

No bank will give you long term loan in Nigeria; therefore, every business in Nigeria tries to reduce the start up cost by buying what will last at least 2 years to 5 years. If you use 0.2mm and lay mulch on it, nothing will happen to your drip for good 10 years. No cutlass, no damage. So, I advise farmers to go for 0.3mm pr 0.4mm and they may not use mulch. Sure they will get some damages, but they can amend fast with joiners....that's it.

Therefore, let us get our fact right. I push for quality too, but do not push people to buy what you know they cannot easily afford. And do not make other people trying to help look like we all want them to buy expensive stuff. Let us make NL a place they can get good suggestions.

Before farmers could accept 0.3mm, we went through stages. You cannot be successful with this your approach.

Also, there are joiners...at least if they break you can easily amend them. So they can even last for longer years. A poor farmer using hose to irrigate will be happy to get 0.2mm...though, I dont support using it. And let him get joiners. By the time he joins and joins....and joins...maybe he would have made his profit. I cannot go through that...but it is better than using hose. Poor man can go through stress to get life going. This is a lesson I have learned. So, going through the stress of using joiners to amend his drip is nothing to him.

Correct. But remove 0.2mm. That's not that good.

Nice question. I was curious too.

Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!

Please, dont discourage farmers with this ridiculous price na. Why?

One 2,000m 0.2mm drip when compacted is the same quality as 400m 1m thickness drip. Use your maths and you will get it. As far as I know, I can get 0.2mm 2000m at N60k to N70k max (Nigerian price). So why the heck would I want to pay N85k for such? A beg na. That many sellers dont have it here (actually good importers know it will be hard to push out) does not mean you should kill people here.

No no no. Farmers who do open field can definitely use 0.3mm to 0.5mm. Even in advance nation, they still use 0.4m to 0.5m. Even 0.3m. Stop saying rubbish here. Stop it.

Oga, 0.9mm to 1.5mm should be recommended for trees.

Listen...on a general note....using the calculation of importers (not necessarily accurate), 10,000m is what they recommend for 1 ha vegetable. If I go with your ridiculous plan and suggestion in a struggling nation like Nigeria, I will use 25 rolls, and at 85k, that's N2.125million for just rolls. The emitters are not fitted...maybe you will call one for N100. If end plus of 0.2mm is N100, maybe you will even call it N300. Who knows? And if one is doing tomatoes of 50cm spacing...emitters alone will cost around N2million except your emitters are like N10 to N20 which I doubt. Then, your end plugs and offtake....not to talk of the main line. What about Pump. You have successfully killed and buried that farmer before he starts his farm. Can you see your life? This is a disgusting and ridiculous suggestion for farmers in a developing nation for Christ's sake. What the heck is wrong with you? Are you that mean?

So you want a struggling farmer to us N3million to 5million to import just drip for 1 ha tomato farm.

Will you clear off the road? When I read all the rubbish you posted, I was so pissed off. I didnt even want to make comment, but I thought of farmers.

Guy, you are wicked. This is Nigeria. Stop this rubbish.

My suggestion
Push this product only for trees. Let farmers who are into mangos, apples, cocoa, coconut, cashew palms, etc get this. For example... coconut spacing is around 6.5m to 7.5m by 6.5m to 7.5m or maybe up to 9m by 9m spacing (dwarf, semi dwarf or tall)...so that the highest on 1 ha (6.5m by 6.5m) will be 1,550m per ha. Can you see the point here. While veggie using 10 000m per ha, a fruit crop of 6.5m by 6.5m use only 1,500m drip. That 4 rolls and then emitters and accessories come in. Trees with 7m by 7m ....9m by 9m will require even less. And they can easily afford it.

Again, your roll should be around N60k to N70k.

Anyone who needs further advice on what to do should get in touch. I can explain to you what to do and what to ask your seller.

My guess
Someone imported these drip for fruits crops and the project failed. The ones the person has not opened, he has decided to sell. So, why will this guy want to use "abrakatabra" force this on newbies. This is absolutely disgusting and wicked. For what na? Why would you tell African farmers to use 1m thickness drip for open field vegetable? Can you spend 3 million to 6 million alone for drip on 1 ha?

Sure, you can sell to 1 plot farmers also. Why? Cos the drip rolls are versatile. I like them, and they are super quality. No doubt. But think deep. To be succesful, you must be a business man and also put your clients into consideration, do not just push goods that someone begged you to help him sell. Guy, let the owner know he must take a loss..then push it out to small scale farmers at real discounted price..still take your commission too. But you want the owner to get maximum price and you also want to add your high profit to it...and you are doing "sharp sharp" man here....see eh...Dont let me spoil your market.

We are all for one better Naija. Return to the drawing board, and go restrategize. Show the owner my post so that he can accept to take his or her losses also. And add your own service price. You also should take it easy, pity the owner, and pity farmers here. There arent many fruits farmers around cos of the long term waiting period.

Goodluck!!!

Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by QTCL(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
I am not forcing anyone to buy what they cannot afford.In every commodity they is a choice that ranges between qualities. For those insinuating different things that are false and trying to derail and kill my thread with their assumptions,please stay away.
Re: Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices by Attit: 5:05am On Aug 16, 2022
QTCL:
Nobody is forcing anybody to buy quality drip forcefully here and you insinuating all sort of things is very sick..... [b]I know people like you [/b]and your intentions.
All you have said is false and you are trying to create an image that doesnt exist with loads of assumptions.
You better know people like me will not allow you do nonsense here, even the mods are useless. And simple maths is what I used to show everyone you are the one who is sick, and not me like you have claimed.

If you know you are not sick, put out here the cost of the following and let us see so you can be plain to the whole nairaland.

1 ha vegetable farm... and I will use the general quantities importers in Nigeria use.

1. 10 000 m drip tubes
2. 35,000 emitters (this is 30cm spacing with extras...of course, 40 000 can be bought)
3. 300 Offtakes
4. 300 Endcaps
5. 200 m Main line (lay flat or your material and state the size in inches).
6. If you sell joiners, give the price also.

If you know you are well and not sick, give out the price here. If you do not, then you are absolutely sick. Let us see the assumptions I made here if they are close to the reality or not.

I can bet it that you will never. Others who have asked you refused do give details, and you escaped telling them it depends on the the topology of the land. Leave topology alone and let us use the standard sellers use in Nigeria. Dont worry about topology ....give us the price above and let us see.

He claims what I said is false, let him say the truth and bring out his price here. Then, we can start the discussion from there. I am here, not going anywhere. You will be the one who will stay away from me because your prices are killers. Bring it on...... I am here.

Farmers, let us know who is the devil based on the outcome of our discussion here. If you are sure you are not sick, defend yourself by posting your prices here. If he doesn't do it....farmers, un away from this fellow. Go and buy your drip elsewhere. But if he is able to justify that his recommendation and prices are the best for farmers, run away from me.

This sick boy will stay clear off the challenge. I can bet it. So, do not bother to contact him. If you do, you are in soup. But if he justifies that his claims and suggestions are accurate, then, run away from me.

If your price is more than 2million naira for 1 ha vegetable farm, you are certainly sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Targets 20m Tonnes Of Domestic Food Production By 2015 / The Plantain City Project Ogun State / Spent Grain ( Brewery Waste )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.