Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu (10149 Views)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / North West Tops With 12 Commissioners Of Police, South East Only 1 / Abia Decides:"we Deliver In Grandstyle"says Orji Kalu Wins Polling Unit Widely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Penguin2: 6:45pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:

South East is extending the second Niger Bridge from Asaba to North East

The reward is VP

Yoruba have been advising us to build bridges instead of burning it and we have put it into action today.

Lol!

You people are funny
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Emekaonline: 6:46pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu derailed the south chances of getting the presidency in 2023 and the northerners took advantage of that ..

It's unfortunate I must say

Did someone stop Ekwueme from contesting against OBJ in 1998?

1 Like

Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Penguin2: 6:46pm On May 22, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
allow us to build bridge just as SW constructed 3rd mainland bridge in 2015.

Exactly my dear

May your days be long comrade
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Penguin2: 6:47pm On May 22, 2022
Emekaonline:

Did someone stop Ekwueme from contesting against OBJ in 1998?

There’s no need to cry sir

No one is asking Tinubu not to contest anymore.

Tinubu must be on the ballot.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Mccullum: 6:50pm On May 22, 2022
This one has sold the interest of his entire region for VP candidate , Igbos are not competent to rule? What a tribe.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by fajbam216: 7:05pm On May 22, 2022
Look at kalu saying south east supported Southwest... Wen Alex ekwueme contested. Primaries wit olusegun obasanjo in pdp...nd cheif ekunife contested wit olu false..in app from d merger. Of ad &anpp...

They want express. Ticket.. if south west loose out of the primaries.. theey can equally support another. Gud candidate from the. North...since. South r gbas gbos entities

1 Like

Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by jrusky(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2022
Them MASSOB leader was right.

Kalu pls where is that your god that only love to be upset with Tinubu and Osubanjo and not you for following the North and abadoned your own people Tat your god must be suffering from Mmiri drug.
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Igbojew: 7:19pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:

South East is extending the second Niger Bridge from Asaba to North East

The reward is VP

Yoruba have been advising us to build bridges instead of burning it and we have put it into action today.
Hahaha you are wicked with this your statement....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Igbojew: 7:20pm On May 22, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
allow us to build bridge just as SW constructed 3rd mainland bridge in 2015.
Hahaha this is an epic statement....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Igbojew: 7:22pm On May 22, 2022
Yorubas always accused Igbos that they don't know how to build bridges so here we are making use of Yoruba advice by building bridges from South East to North East......I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Saintinoo(m): 7:25pm On May 22, 2022
shigishege:
inconsequential ipob yoot. But I think ameachi will be president?? What has changed.
Ameachi and Wike are the last two candidates an Igbo man will support, we rather vote for Buhari than those two.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Igbojew: 7:28pm On May 22, 2022
olas24u:

Even after this igbos will wait and will not get it, you can't continue to work against the interest of Yoruba people.
See hypocrite and treacherous person talking,oh you want Igbos not to work against you people you Yorubas paid them with evil after they overwhelmingly voted Obasanjo in 1999.....I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Igbojew: 7:29pm On May 22, 2022
Mazi Orji Uzor Kalu is really giving it to Yorubas woto woto and I am beginning to like him hahahah....I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by sokera: 7:34pm On May 22, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Then who was the commander of the military force that confronted Biafrans at Ore?

the great yoruba man called Black Scorpio. …
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Igbojew: 7:39pm On May 22, 2022
onadana:
The worm that destroys the apple lives in the apple.This one is already positioning himself for vice president.
If he position himself for VP and so,is your brother Osibanjo not VP and still you Yoruba want to wickedly take the turn of Igbos and you expect them to keep quiet ehhh ......I am that Igbojew

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by olas24u(f): 7:56pm On May 22, 2022
Igbojew:
See hypocrite and treacherous person talking,oh you want Igbos not to work against you people you Yorubas paid them with evil after they overwhelmingly voted Obasanjo in 1999.....I am that Igbojew

You no say you weeere normally you always turn issues upside down.
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by olas24u(f): 8:08pm On May 22, 2022
Igbojew:

Did you vote him? Trafficate left turn right

Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Mrexcell(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2022
Go and sit down you have no justification of supporting another fulani northerner to replace buhari at this critical time u are only doing it solely for personal reasons not for the interest of the igbos. Why not back ur fellow Igbo candidate in the apc even if he end up losing out at the primaries for prosperity sake how will other ethnic groups now take igbos serious in future when they agitate for igbo presidency?
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by onadana: 8:21pm On May 22, 2022
Igbojew:
If he position himself for VP and so,is your brother Osibanjo not VP and still you Yoruba want to wickedly take the turn of Igbos and you expect them to keep quiet ehhh ......I am that Igbojew

Bro...am not Yoruba.You people can agree on a simple task of bringing out one Easterner for president. Send everybody rally round him.The East need political tutelage from the North.
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by OfoIgbo: 8:22pm On May 22, 2022
sokera:
the great yoruba man called Black Scorpio. …

Black scorpion was in PH.

Murtala Mohammed was the man at Ore.
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2022
This is an Igbo political leader talking politics like a toddler cheesy

Nothing in that big skull sad

Was Presidency zoned to South East before Ahmad Lawan you're supporting thrown his hat into the race?

No sense at all sad
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 22, 2022
Naijadaily:

https://guardian.ng/news/north-east-only-alternative-to-south-east-presidency-says-orji-kalu/
This Kalu man is the exact people that the unknown gunmen should lay ambush for kidnap and then behead publicly! Real enemies of nigeria and SE
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by FuckOsuPigs: 8:25pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu derailed the south chances of getting the presidency in 2023 and the northerners took advantage of that ..

How has Tinuubu detailed your chances? Saliu elenuugboro!
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by PrinceOfLagos: 8:28pm On May 22, 2022
FuckOsuPigs:

How has Tinuubu detailed your chances? Saliu elenuugboro!
Lol
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by sokera: 8:56pm On May 22, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Black scorpion was in PH.

Murtala Mohammed was the man at Ore.
noooo…
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by tunapawizzy: 9:04pm On May 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I believe you and if igbos will play politics the way it should be played, that action of Tinubu should serve them an opportunity to position themselves as the VP in 2023 and hopefully the president after 8years...that is the best way for them to have a shot at presidency.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by tunapawizzy: 9:09pm On May 22, 2022
Igbojew:
Mazi Orji Uzor Kalu is really giving it to Yorubas woto woto and I am beginning to like him hahahah....I am that Igbojew
But wait o, why is he not supporting other igbo men still the race, why is he going for lawan when other south easterners are still in the race. If Lawan eventually says I withdraw and I am throwing my support behind xxxxx(who happens to be a yoruba man)...who will take woto woto then.
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Arabaincubus: 9:25pm On May 22, 2022
He is already positioning himself for VP to Lawan.
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Okwyjesus(m): 9:36pm On May 22, 2022
princepee:
If the south east will not have it, let it remain in the north!
We in the south must have sense by force.
Only ogun State have like five candidates.
We in the south are not serious.

No southern state can do anything without the support of others.
Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 22, 2022
olas24u:

Well you can create a manufacturing hub but need infrastructure and security to attract people from west and central Africa. Don't continue to wait to share south west and south south money.
Dont mind those useless biafrans na niger delta oil their criminal eyes dey shine put. the fools think that we are still in 1967

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 22, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Igboland has more than 95% of Nigeria's gas reserves and about 50% of inland oil reserves. Believe you me, we will be very alright.

The two most oil-laden local governments in Nigeria are Igbo-speaking. They are Oyigbo and ONELGA Lgas, both in Rivers state
OLEE!!! Rivers is not a south eastern state and will never be. You idiots still think we are in 1967

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: Oyebanji Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency / Court Rejects Ex-minister, Nwajiuba's Bid To Void Tinubu’s Nomination / Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.