Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,879 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) (59992 Views)

Can You Buy This Beautiful Design For N6,977,600 / You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / Where Can I Buy This Mannequin Head In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Yes, the one I bought for $10,000 looked worst than this. We the rich buy stuffs like this to show we are there.
Retired civil servant, abeg na who be your plug?
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Aldol: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
This is madness
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Arthurity1:
Pure madness!
what they are selling Is their brand name,they can package oshodi sand and label it Gucci or Versace,people will still buy it
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by dontrulee: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
And I get one tarterred distress shoe.
Shey I fit sell am to them. Just 1k$. grin
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
Them for just tell guys to enter Dustin get as many of these for them.

grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by bhella10: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
You zoom and cracked a smile, gather here grin
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Asour: 5:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
AudioMonkey:
Cool.
I can see y'all getting prepared for the Zth Century.
With Balenciaga's distressed shoes in circulation, bipolar Yeezy in the West supplying his tattered wears and China in Asia working all day, on the zombie virus, World Era Z is almost set.

Well, am I surprised? No sir.
The other time the donkey of a guy was struggling to save his fingers from the Lion, a more surprising thing in the backdrop was onlookers all posed like statue zombies, glued to their phone cameras, busy recording and not in any way showed concern as the guy wrestled with the lion.
Social media era is launching the world into a totally strange era where people are gradually evolving into zombies but everyone don't yet realize everyone is no longer normal.

By year 2080, the world's stupidity by then would be longer than Bet9ja slip.

World stupidity you say yet you enjoy the benefits of a modern connected world right from the comfort of your bedroom.

The ease doesn't even make you realize that most of the niceties modern man takes for granted today were only afforded by kings 200 years ago.

Oh well.
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
My dog can’t wear it
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by mcmukoko12(m): 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
This one na nft?
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
SATANISM. Their most invisible mark is FILTH
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by DeepThroater: 5:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Jews at it again

Well , there is always one ball bouncing nigger who is begging to be separated from his money
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
This what yoruba call "gbere ni bi sokoto were"
check my siggy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
This is nothing premium and nothing luxury. So answer is NO…
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by VMuna: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
AudioMonkey:
Cool.
I can see y'all getting prepared for the Zth Century.
With Balenciaga's distressed shoes in circulation, bipolar Yeezy in the West supplying his tattered wears and China in Asia working all day, on the zombie virus, World Era Z is almost set.

Well, am I surprised? No sir.
The other time the donkey of a guy was struggling to save his fingers from the Lion, a more surprising thing in the backdrop was onlookers all posed like statue zombies, glued to their phone cameras, busy recording and not in any way showed concern as the guy wrestled with the lion.
Social media era is launching the world into a totally strange era where people are gradually evolving into zombies but everyone don't yet realize everyone is no longer normal.

By year 2080, the world's stupidity by then would be longer than Bet9ja slip.

I saw that video. Quite disturbing.
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kanye west would buy this one for such
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Yes, the one I bought for $10,000 looked worst than this. We the rich buy stuffs like this to show we are there.
"worse" not "worst"
"stuffs like these" not "stuffs like this"
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Christianos: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
rtdCivilservant:

grin grin grin

Your name says it all.
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Why?
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin
FLYFIRE:
SATANISM. Their most invisible mark is FILTH
dem don start again
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by annyz: 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
That sneaker is a replica of APC
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Dappyman88: 6:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/luxury-brand-sells-1850-fully-destroyed-sneakers.html
for Yahoo / ritualist boys wey run mad "una designer is here"
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 6:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
cococandy:
grin dem don start again
ITS DEMONIC MAN
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by TheGift: 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/luxury-brand-sells-1850-fully-destroyed-sneakers.html

I will only buy to sell to a ready customer who is foolish (or wise) enough to buy from me, at a significantly higher price.
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2022
FLYFIRE:

ITS DEMONIC MAN
the dirty shoe?

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by faceland: 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
EFCC needs to investigate this. Something doesn't make sense.
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Never
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
First Grade Madness
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by TheGift: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
AroOkigbo:

"worse" not "worst"
"stuffs like these" not "stuffs like this"

Actually, it's "stuff" not "stuffS". Stuff is already plural by definition, so no need for the extra "S".

Except in Nigerian English/ steet slang, in which case it is may be spelt as "Sturvs" smiley
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
The shoe is meant for those that are First Grade in Madness grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by holubee21(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
That sneakers is around 1.2m in Nigeria grin[center][/center]
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Ahleebomaye: 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Macsjebs:

Pair this with Kanye's clothing line and you'd look right in place among the homeless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) / What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.