Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) (60030 Views)

Can You Buy This Beautiful Design For N6,977,600 / You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / Where Can I Buy This Mannequin Head In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Kanmagram(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
I can't even take it or wear it for free.
$1,900 ?
Owughi Eziokwu
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
I rily would buy those sneakers..there is FASHION in every MADNESS
And dey make sense to me..
Ragged sneakers on a straightline jean nd rag polo wit a nyc NIKE face cap
#shit looks good
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by PharmacyStore: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Some people get money to trowey
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by haykes(m): 8:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by kemiudoh666: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
so mek i come buy this rack wear for leg all in the name of fashion.rack wer never reach 300 naira here for ibom plaza.

1 Like

Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by salem1996: 9:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Arthurity1:
Pure madness!

Don't forget we have mad people moving around.

Saw a lady that wore this crazy trouser thing. Even a mad man will be surprise there are mad people than him
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by chysam: 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Yes, the one I bought for $10,000 looked worst than this. We the rich buy stuffs like this to show we are there.

As an ordained man of god,I command the spirit of drug in your veins to leave now!!!
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Arthurity1:
Pure madness!
Lol. Misleading post. It's a design. It's not used or dirty
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Peppysco: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
AudioMonkey:
Cool.
I can see y'all getting prepared for the Zth Century.
With Balenciaga's distressed shoes in circulation, bipolar Yeezy in the West supplying his tattered wears and China in Asia working all day, on the zombie virus, World Era Z is almost set.

Well, am I surprised? No sir.
The other time the donkey of a guy was struggling to save his fingers from the Lion, a more surprising thing in the backdrop was onlookers all posed like statue zombies, glued to their phone cameras, busy recording and not in any way showed concern as the guy wrestled with the lion.
Social media era is launching the world into a totally strange era where people are gradually evolving into zombies but everyone don't yet realize everyone is no longer normal.

By year 2080, the world's stupidity by then would be longer than Bet9ja slip.

As much as I agree with every other thing you said, I totally disagree with you on the that lion's statement. Whose fault was it that the silli guy stuck his fingers into a lion's den? I mean, even a mean dog would have done far worse, yet you blame the lion. The question is, would you have sacrificed your life to save the guy's fingers? If no, then remove it firm you analogy
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Qubrit1: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
AroOkigbo:

"worse" not "worst"
"stuffs like these" not "stuffs like this"
"Stuff," not "stuffs"
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by holywind(m): 1:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Holy fvckk

Laughing in my urhobo language grin grin grin
Even aboki ayon kwandem can't wear this
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Getsaved(m): 2:28am On Jul 24, 2022
These fashion designers obviously have started designing zombie wears, too bad some will still patronise them to show you they are really zombies upstairs, forget how rich they are.

I think , we should start prayers like this in churches and public : "May what you promote in any form - whatsapp, Facebook, instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, e.t.c and in real life be your lot and that of your generation" - let's see how many people will shout Amen to that. If what you promote is good, you should say amen to such prayer, otherwise you are a terribly wicked soul.
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 2:28am On Jul 24, 2022
Qubrit1:

"Stuff," not "stuffs"
You obviously didn't read the post I quoted
Again, stuffs exist in your dictionary.
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2022
cococandy:
the dirty shoe?
Its the CONCEPT. There is no human way I can explain this for you to understand. My dear, this is not some shoe dugout from some ruble or the grave...THEY ARE BRAND NEW

Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Are Dying For Bigger Butts, 33 Have Died On Surgical Table In 5years(Pics) / How To Wear Leggings: Avoid These Style Mistakes / What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.