Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,780 members, 7,959,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) (60198 Views)

Can You Buy This Beautiful Design For N6,977,600 / You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / Where Can I Buy This Mannequin Head In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by americaninja1: 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Are they mad or something . $1,850
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
If we can pay good money for a useless shiny rock that has no intrinsic value (e.g. a diamond), then we can pay for destroyed sneakers.

Diamonds are valuable only because we've bought into the scam that they are valuable. Beyond being used as a cutting tool, a diamond has no intrinsic value.

According to Nicky Oppenheimer, former chairman of the De Beers Group, “Diamonds are intrinsically worthless, except for the deep psychological need they fill.” David Prager, also of De Beers, explained the diamond paradox in greater detail: "The truth is nobody needs a diamond".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Andrea781: 6:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Blaqputin(m): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 7:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Imagine one guy wear the sneakers go he babe house come meet her Dad outside house

First thought was who is this mad man
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by zed7: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Popular designer brands try to test their popularity. They push the limits to know how much of foolish and blind loyalty they have.
This is pure trash and shouldn't even be accepted by any right thinking person but of course, we hardly have sane people anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by omoyankee3(m): 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
Looks cool
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Yes, the one I bought for $10,000 looked worst than this. We the rich buy stuffs like this to show we are there.

What money do you think you have? Have you ever even seen $10,000 in your life much less be it's owner?
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Well anyone who buys them definitely show the person is likely living in challenging behaviour care home mean psychiatric care home.
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by KristaPretty(f): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
Realist12:
I hope Balenciaga is donating the revenue to the homeless

You can donate yourself to the homeless and allow them do what they please with their funds
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 7:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Marsup
So Sorry if I tagged you but I really need this aid
Please you guys should help a brother. I'm really starving right now. I'm a salary worker and I'm currently penniless. Please I got siblings to look after as well. I've never begged in this platform. I've been on nairaland for over 3 years. Please help a struggling brother. I promise to pay it forward if I could to the less needy. God bless. Account details----two zero nine two one eight six eight seven five (Uba Bank)
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Originalsly: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Make anything ... advertise it ... put a ridiculous price ... make it exclusive ... people will buy... if for bragging rights only. Don't be surprised to see your Pastor proudly wearing a pair ... special footwear for special people. This is no different from people who bought the useless Hummer .... or those who buy the most expensive coffee in the world ... USD35 to $100 per cup.

Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Anetorfavour: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Arthurity1:
Pure madness!
Even if na juju dem use for me i nor go even collect for free. Imagine ds rubbish for $1850 nae b say my new palm sleepers go reach like $10000 oo. I dum hama my fellow nairaland comrades. Make everybody go collect 5- stuff on my behalf i go pay oo
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Anetorfavour: 7:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Even if na juju dem use for me i nor go even collect for free. Imagine ds rubbish for $1850 nae b say my new palm sleepers go reach like $10000 oo. I dum hama my fellow nairaland comrades. Make everybody go collect 5- stuff on my behalf i go pay oo
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
nextstep:
If we can pay good money for a useless shiny rock that has no intrinsic value (e.g. a diamond), then we can pay for destroyed sneakers.

Diamonds are valuable only because we've bought into the scam that they are valuable. Beyond being used as a cutting tool, a diamond has no intrinsic value.

Omo I want to read some articles on diamond and saw that do not have instrinsic value and they are not rare as they have scammed us to think it's rare , diamond are readily available
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by clothingonline(m): 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Brand new balenciaga tees 9k
Sneakers 30k
You only live once buy good items on ur body

Pay on delivery
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by ChronicGp(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Gaddamit...Fashion no let us know who dey craze.
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Samskid310(m): 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yeah sure I can buy them if I am Kanye West
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Goodzinny: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Realist12:
I hope Balenciaga is donating the revenue to the homeless
Na like this you hate the homeless?
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by AutoRedux: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
I go set am on fire take am do firewood for my jollof rice.
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by mary42k2(f): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
I wonder why the rich spend so much just to look poor.....irony of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by ellizy(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
Na Jesus wear am remain?
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
rtdCivilservant:
Yes, the one I bought for $10,000 looked worst than this. We the rich buy stuffs like this to show we are there.
and you never see gaari to drink this night oh, people like you Sabi fine begging wella
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by rickleye: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/luxury-brand-sells-1850-fully-destroyed-sneakers.html

You don’t wear these.
These you buy and display they in a plastic case.
The same way you buy ugly paintings. There will “ appreciate” in value.
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Jayrow08: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
I been think say na Kanye West get am oo
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Judd007: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yes, if they gimme, green passport to US to go get it, but for naija here, no ooo
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/news/luxury-brand-sells-1850-fully-destroyed-sneakers.html
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by MainFieldautos: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Rubbish.. Who ever buys it must be very stupid
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
DrBrainstorm:
#250 last grin
You try self
Re: Would You Buy This 'Dirty, Destroyed Sneakers' Priced At $1850 (Photos) by Badbishop15(m): 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kanye West fit buy am... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Biggest Bum Bum 2018 Beauty Pageant In Bayelsa (Photos) / When Your Tailor Said "Come And Collect It On 12th" And It's 24th / Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.