Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East (2023 Views)

FACTS ABOUT THE CONSTITUTIONAL LOGJAM LOADING IN NIGERIA ~ NDIDI UWECHUE / Another Supreme Court Governor Loading In The South East? / Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ndibuna: 4:40pm On May 22, 2022
For one, both Umahi and the opposition in Ebonyi are of the opinion that Ebonyi will never be part of Biafra despite Ebonyi being a core igbo state like the rest. What might have prompted this unanimous agreement. And they always take every opportunity to thank Abacha for creating Ebonyi.
Is there something going on in the south east that the rest of us don't know?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by gwafaeziokwu: 4:45pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibuna:
For one, both Umahi and the opposition in Ebonyi are of the opinion that Ebonyi will never be part of Biafra despite Ebonyi being a core igbo state like the rest. What might have prompted this unanimous agreement. And they always take every opportunity to thank Abacha for creating Ebonyi.

Meaning, you are not from the south East. I have been suspecting this your moniker since.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ndibuna: 4:46pm On May 22, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

Meaning, you are not from the south East. I have been suspecting this your moniker since.
Is that the answer to the question? I'm from imo state but my mom is from ogoni in Rivers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by ogbuefi677(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibuna:

Is that the answer to the question? I'm from imo state but my mom is from ogoni in Rivers
Tomorrow you'll hail from Panya

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by AlexBells(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2022
What is wrong in being part of or not being part of Biafra, it is his choice that's what a Referendum is all about no need to attack him on his stance, he is not same with Ikwerre, Igbo so far is an ancestory stuff not wanting Biafra does not make him any less Igbo.

Biafra is a country that existed, there is no written anywhere that only Igbos can belong to Biafra, you can acquire Biafran citizenship by other means other than ancestry same can't be applicable to being Igbo, you people should stop the equating of Biafra to Igbo, only a Referendum can decide whether we stay in Nigeria or opt for Biafra

People should mot be abused for their choice, that's the only way to assure Nigerian loving Igbos of a transparent election, otherwise there would be no referendum becuase as at today, Nigerian loving Igbos are way more successful than the Biafran counterparts, maybe the Nigerian effect but then it is important for respect every side and play fair.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ebubu3: 4:58pm On May 22, 2022
[b]Oga, your people deliberately avoided building government schools in Abakaliki region under the East Central state. Only used all of Abakaliki for agriculture so your elites can eat after you truck the farm produce away from Abakaliki.

No schools, no roads (remember when it was called dust of the nation?); my father always fondly told me how only one road crossed all of Abakaliki and it simply leads to Ogoja in cross river state, yet it was even untarred and filled with dust. Once people leave Abakaliki and arrive Enugu they take a bath before continuing their journey.

Shey we are the ones responsible ?

No roads, no schools, no hospitals, no infrastructure under the east central state, yet our people suffered cholera and leprosy prevalence which were an epidemic associated with old Abakaliki. It still occurs today but much more controlled due to presence of an active government.

Even today, as far recent as before Dave Umahi you people ridiculed Ebonyi state with all sorts of names. Our dialect is incomprehensible, we are descended from Benue as we share border with them, we have Fulani blood. We are lazy and prefer petty jobs such as pure water selling instead of high paying jobs. Abakaliki is undeveloped. No airport. No fly over and all other rubbish. Stop lying you people don’t look down on us and regard as not Igbo enough or non Igbo

Guess what ? We started learning the Ikwerre way and accepting what you tag us.

Dave must had suffered these insults too much that he became governor and swore to change the face of infrastructure in Ebonyi state while Egwu focused on education and health.

Till today, even in Anambra they don’t allow their women to marry Ebonyi men. The bride parents don’t want to hear their son in law is from Ebonyi and the young girl would be mocked by her friends.

Your landlords and landladies in Onitsha and awka make it a point not to accept an Abakaliki tenant.

The discrimination is real stop hiding it. You people are not satisfied with losing Ikwerre, you culturally and socially discriminated Abakaliki people till they no longer want to be your brothers.
Even on nairaland here, we see the antagonism from Anambra and Enugu people such as adadike, ndibuna and the rest of them. They have accused abakaliki people for being responsible for anambra insecurity assif our people are also in orlu doing what is going on there.

No terrorism is successful without the tacit support of locals. And foreigners can hardly succeed in crime without the aiding support of anambra locals or their activeness.

Ebonyi will keep on developing, but we are shedding the Igbo tag, as you have always preached in other Igbo cities, villages and town squares that we are not Igbo and our people can’t inter-marry.

You people only care to marry wives from here but your women never marry into here.

It’s alright.

Ebonyi ga adi

Make Dave finish that Muhammadu Buhari airport jare make i use am dey shuttle.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ebubu3: 4:59pm On May 22, 2022
AlexBells:
What is wrong in being part of or not being part of Biafra, it is his choice that's what a Referendum is all about no need to attack him on his stance, he is not same with Ikwerre, Igbo so far is an ancestory stuff not wanting Biafra does not make him any less Igbo

Are Ebonyi people asking for any referendum ?

Please don’t bring such near to our border.

1 Like

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ebubu3: 5:02pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:
[b]Oga, your people deliberately avoided building government schools in Abakaliki region under the East Central state. Only used all of Abakaliki for agriculture so your elites can eat after you truck the farm produce away from Abakaliki.

No schools, no roads (remember when it was called dust of the nation?); my father always fondly told me how only one road crossed all of Abakaliki and it simply leads to Ogoja in cross river state, yet it was even untarred and filled with dust. Once people leave Abakaliki and arrive Enugu they take a bath before continuing their journey.

No roads, no schools, no hospitals, no infrastructure under the east central state, yet our people suffered cholera and leprosy prevalence which were an epidemic associated with old Abakaliki. It still occurs today but much more controlled due to presence of an active government.

Even today, as far recent as before Dave Umahi you people ridiculed Ebonyi state with all sorts of names. Our dialect is incomprehensible, we are descended from Benue as we share border with them, we have Fulani blood. We are lazy and prefer petty jobs such as pure water selling instead of high paying jobs. Abakaliki is undeveloped. No airport. No fly over and all other rubbish. Stop lying you people don’t look down on us and regard as not Igbo enough or non Igbo

Dave must had suffered these insults too much that he became governor and swore to change the face of infrastructure in Ebonyi state while Egwu focused on education and health.

Till today, even in Anambra they don’t allow their women to marry Ebonyi men. The bride parents don’t want to hear their son in law is from Ebonyi and the young girl would be mocked by her friends.

Your landlords and landladies in Onitsha and awka make it a point not to accept an Abakaliki tenant.

The discrimination is real stop hiding it. You people are not satisfied with losing Ikwerre, you culturally and socially discriminated Abakaliki people till they no longer want to be your brothers.
Even on nairaland here, we see the antagonism from Anambra and Enugu people such as adadike, ndibuna and the rest of them. They have accused abakaliki people for being responsible for anambra insecurity assif our people are also in orlu doing what is going on there.

No terrorism is successful without the tacit support of locals. And foreigners can hardly succeed in crime without the aiding support of anambra locals or their activeness.

Ebonyi will keep on developing, but we are shedding the Igbo tag, as you have always preached in other Igbo cities, villages and town squares that we are not Igbo and our people can’t inter-marry.

You people only care to marry wives from here but your women never marry into here.

It’s alright.

Ebonyi ga adi

Make Dave finish that Muhammadu Buhari airport jare make i use am dey shuttle.[/b]

Ogbuefi677, Alexbells and gwafaeziokwu

This piece is for you and the remainder unity beggars among you
Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Sergio104(m): 5:03pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:

You call what you did a comment.

I call it....a broad day yawns cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by AlexBells(m): 5:05pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:

Who are the Ebonyi peoppe, Oga, I'm a believer in Nigeria but on the day of the Refendum, it shall be conducted in Ebonyi and if your Umahi try to stop it, he would be put in his place, he will no longer be a governor by after 2023, you can't keep allowing rebels take over the place, Biafrans needs to test their popularity for real, nothing you will do when it is time you would understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by AlexBells(m): 5:09pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:

It’s alright.

Ebonyi ga adi

I don't even have time for reading that much nonsense, the Simon Ekpa that have a chance at Biafran power today, is he building a school ?, isn't he from Ebonyi, better respect yourself, was Ebonyi people not part of the governments of the Eastern Region and what is wrong with Agriculture and the Agrocultureal Template of MI Okpara in Enonyi isn't it the biggest employer of labour in Ebonyi today?, better respect yourself, like what I had told you on the day of Referendum, make noise and understand your place, if things doesn't calm naturally, be assured that there would be referendum and it may start in Ebonyi sef
Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ebubu3: 5:17pm On May 22, 2022
AlexBells:

I don't even have time for reading that much nonsense, the Simon Ekpa that have a chance at Biafran power today, is he building a school ?, isn't he from Ebonyi, better respect yourself, was Ebonyi people not part of the governments of the Eastern Region and what is wrong with Agriculture and the Agrocultureal Template of MI Okpara in Enonyi isn't it the biggest employer of labour in Ebonyi today?, better respect yourself, like what I had told you on the day of Referendum, make noise and understand your place, if things doesn't calm naturally, be assured that there would be referendum and it may start in Ebonyi sef

Be rest assured that anyone who brings lefelendum in Ebonyi state will be shot.

Ekpa is acting his own script as he’s looking for money and donations to enjoy his life.

Steer clear of Ebonyi, Umahi is like Wike if you don’t love your lives.

2 Likes

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by BUSINESSMAN2: 5:18pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibuna:
bros umahi is just playing useless politics. Igbo land is not like the west where one person can decide their future. Umahi can not even say decide for his family let alone his local government, I am from ebonyi state and I know what I am saying. Who is umahi. Biafra issue is bigger than the most influential man in Igbo land, even nnamdi kalu himself. Umahi is just catching Cruze with the caliphate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ndibuna: 5:20pm On May 22, 2022
BUSINESSMAN2:
bros umahi is just playing useless politics. Igbo land is not like the west where one person can decide their future. Umahi can not even say decide for his family let alone his local government, I am from ebonyi state and I know what I am saying. Who is umahi. Biafra issue is bigger than the most influential man in Igbo land, even nnamdi kalu himself. Umahi is just catching Cruze with the caliphate.
So who now is Biafra project not bigger than. Same noise. Ebonyi won't be part of Biafra
Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ebubu3: 5:20pm On May 22, 2022
AlexBells:

Who are the Ebonyi peoppe, Oga, I'm a believer in Nigeria but on the day of the Refendum, it shall be conducted in Ebonyi and if your Umahi try to stop it, he would be put in his place, he will no longer be a governor by after 2023, you can't keep allowing rebels take over the place, Biafrans needs to test their popularity for real, nothing you will do when it is time you would understand

Lefelendum will never come

You will die as a Nigerian and be buried as such, better re-channel your effort into making life decisions that will better your life.

If you bring biafla to Ebonyi, you will be shot and buried in a shallow grave.

You are warned. And you can’t do anything about it.

Pay heed to the fact no Ebonyi politician has condemned Umahi’s stance against Ebonyi not joining Biafra.

Read the meaning of their silence and keep to your 4 states.

Unity beggars, attachee beggars, do anyhow and we’ll give you jungle justice or invite federal forces.

2 Likes

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by AlexBells(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:

Be rest assured that anyone who brings lefelendum in Ebonyi state will be shot.

Ekpa is acting his own script as he’s looking for money and donations to enjoy his life.

Steer clear of Ebonyi, Umahi is like Wike if you don’t love your lives.
You just want me to hate that fool and take back my halve a vote that I wanted to give him if he emerged running mate with Lawan, As for Wike, he is a fly that thinks himself a bird, as for shooting, lol Only Anioma, Aba or Nsukka would put Ebonyi in its place, no need to go beyond that, the Unification of Igbo is either a peaceful project or through other means, whichever no one is shy of any option.

1 Like

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ebubu3: 5:22pm On May 22, 2022
AlexBells:

You just want me to hate that fool and take back my halve a vote that I wanted to give him if he emerged running mate with Lawan, As for Wike, he is a fly that thinks himself a bird, as for shooting, lol Only Anioma, Aba or Nsukka would put Ebonyi in its place, no need to go beyond that, the Unification of Igbo is either a peaceful project or through other means, whichever no one is why of any option.

Stop trying to blackmail me, your vote is never going for Umahi.

Keep the rest of your response to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ndibuna: 5:23pm On May 22, 2022
AlexBells:
What is wrong in being part of or not being part of Biafra, it is his choice that's what a Referendum is all about no need to attack him on his stance, he is not same with Ikwerre, Igbo so far is an ancestory stuff not wanting Biafra does not make him any less Igbo.

Biafra is a country that existed, there is no written anywhere that only Igbos can belong to Biafra, you can acquire Biafran citizenship by other means other than ancestry same can't be applicable to being Igbo, you people should stop the equating of Biafra to Igbo, only a Referendum can decide whether we stay in Nigeria or opt for Biafra

People should mot be abused for their choice, that's the only way to assure Nigerian loving Igbos of a transparent election, otherwise there would be no referendum becuase as at today, Nigerian loving Igbos are way more successful than the Biafran counterparts, maybe the Nigerian effect but then it is important for respect every side and play fair.
Kikikikiiki, I thought every Igbo person must want Biafra unless he's not igbo wink cheesy
Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ndibuna: 5:27pm On May 22, 2022
AlexBells:

You just want me to hate that fool and take back my halve a vote that I wanted to give him if he emerged running mate with Lawan, As for Wike, he is a fly that thinks himself a bird, as for shooting, lol Only Anioma, Aba or Nsukka would put Ebonyi in its place, no need to go beyond that, the Unification of Igbo is either a peaceful project or through other means, whichever no one is why of any option.

Anioma is not igbo, get it in your thick skull. Reason there is no sit at home here. Afterall all these groups you mention which one come remain. Why no mention any Anambra group or they are not good enough to fight? Empty boy

2 Likes

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ndibuna: 5:28pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:

Stop trying to blackmail me, your vote is never going for Umahi.

Keep the rest of your response to yourself.
He doesn't have a voter's card even

1 Like

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by AlexBells(m): 5:29pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibuna:

Kikikikiiki, I thought every Igbo person must want Biafra unless he's not igbo wink cheesy

I can assure you that in a free and fair election, Nigeria would win Biafra, remember when Nigeria conducts a free and fair election it means a better Nigeria, majority won't live a better Nigeria for an unkown Biafra, however I want a Refendum as well, look at these Igbo leaders see where they belonged and tell the real popular ideology in an average Igbo.

1. Nnamdi Azikiwe = Nigeria
2. Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu = Nigeria
3. Emanuel Ifeajuna = Nigeria
4. MI Okpara = Nigeria
5. Emeka Ojukwu = Nigeria people think becuase Ojukwu fought means he wanted Biafra, No he wanted devolution and solution however at all given time he was for a better Nigeria so dont look at the situation from the agitation.

But truth be told if they conduct Refendum at this point Biafra would win but on most other days, Nigeria would win
Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by AlexBells(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibuna:

Anioma is not igbo, get it in your thick skull. Reason there is no sit at home here. Afterall all these groups you mention which one come remain. Why no mention any Anambra group or they are not good enough to fight? Empty boy
Anioma may not be Biafra yet they allied to the state of Biafa, they are Igbos and please speak for your Enonyi, because the moment you cross it, that's where your free speach ends, know your place,
Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ndibuna: 5:31pm On May 22, 2022
AlexBells:

I can assure you that in a free and fair election, Nigeria would win Biafra, remember when Nigeria conducts a free and fair election it means a better Nigeria, majority won't live a better Nigeria for an unkown Biafra, however I want a Refendum as well, look at these Igbo leaders see where they belonged and tell the real popular ideology in an average Igbo.

1. Nnamdi Azikiwe = Nigeria
2. Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu = Nigeria
3. Emanuel Ifeajuna = Nigeria
4. MI Okpara = Nigeria
5. Emeka Ojukwu = Nigeria people think becuase Ojukwu fought means he wanted Biafra, No he wanted devolution and solution however at all given time he was for a better Nigeria so dont look at the situation from the agitation.

But truth be told if they conduct Refendum at this point Biafra would win but on most other days, Nigeria would win
Be deceiving yourself. Biafra can't win right now, maybe times past. Which igbos will want Biafra with the whole killinga done by ipob in anambra and Imo. It shows you know nothing
Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ndibuna: 5:34pm On May 22, 2022
AlexBells:

Anioma may not be Biafra yet they allied to the state of Biafa, they are Igbos and please speak for your Enonyi, because the moment you cross it, that's where your free speach ends, know your place,
Lol. I'm bona-fide imo guy with ogoni mom. But you guys were rejoicing when killings were happening in imo now e don reach Anambra and you guys are crying grin grin
Anioma is not igbo and will never be
Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by AlexBells(m): 5:34pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibuna:

Be deceiving yourself. Biafra can't win right now, maybe times past. Which igbos will want Biafra with the whole killinga done by ipob in anambra and Imo. It shows you know nothing

I'm being as sincere as possible, you are talking in regards of the insecurity that had befallen the land in the past few days, even a referendum would not happen within a day, they would be given enough space to drop the violence and campaign, so anything can happen but majority of Igbos want a better Nigeria however currently in a free and fair election anything can happen, it is not like the Nigerian state had been sincere on her part
Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by AlexBells(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibuna:

Lol. I'm bona-fide imo guy with ogoni mom. But you guys were rejoicing when killings were happening in imo now e don reach Anambra and you guys are crying grin grin
Anioma is not igbo and will never be
I'm from Enugu, Nsukka to be precise, home to the first University in Nigeria so we are civilised people, I'm not happy when the violence was going on in Imo neither Am I happy now that it is happening in Anambra,
Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Legendforte: 5:41pm On May 22, 2022
Ebubu3:

Lefelendum will never come

You will die as a Nigerian and be buried as such, better re-channel your effort into making life decisions that will better your life.

If you bring biafla to Ebonyi, you will be shot and buried in a shallow grave.

You are warned. And you can’t do anything about it.

Pay heed to the fact no Ebonyi politician has condemned Umahi’s stance against Ebonyi not joining Biafra.

Read the meaning of their silence and keep to your 4 states.

Unity beggars, attachee beggars, do anyhow and we’ll give you jungle justice or invite federal forces.
Oduduwa miscreants, please channel your energy to TINIBU campain.

1 Like

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by paramakina202: 5:45pm On May 22, 2022
Ndibuna:

Why would any sensible person desire to be part of a Biafra that is led by group of criminals based mostly abroad?

1 Like

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Creamypie(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

no answer him. He's a Biafra man who wants chaos in delta state, ebony and rivers, so they can Robb, kidnap, e t c, two days ago, lied to me he was at shop rite at Asaba, and he was waiting for me to come and exchange bullets with his biafra gang. When we got there, sent messages tire, he didnt reply till yesterday, he said he got an urgent movement, hence couldn't reply us. Now, he's saying he's from IMO and his mun is from ogoni. Abeg na liar u are conversing with. ..... himself and Igbo jew. The message is clear in Asaba," kill any Biafra agitator on Mondays, don't take live prisoner" See our chat

1 Like

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by paramakina202: 6:01pm On May 22, 2022
AlexBells:

Is there any meaningful discussion over referendum anywhere in Nigeria?
You think criminals who are parading as freedom fighters and killing,kidnapping people for ransome can speak on behalf of Igbo people when we have elected leadership like Umahi and co?

2 Likes

Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by AlexBells(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2022
paramakina202:

Is there any meaningful discussion over referendum anywhere in Nigeria?
You think criminals who are parading as freedom fighters and killing,kidnapping people for ransome can speak on behalf of Igbo people when we have elected leadership like Umahi and co?
They won't be the one to bring the Refendum but sensible leaders ought to champion referendum if they are as sensible as you put it,

If those touts kidnapping, killing as you put it are asking for Refendum but the sensible elected leaders are not asking for Refendum tell me then who is civilised.

Politicians scared of Refendum is a show of their own non popularity, maybe they are products of Rigging afterall, Refendum is not a call to war, let's stop making monsters.
Re: Another Ikwerre Group Loading In South East by Ndibuna: 6:16pm On May 22, 2022
paramakina202:

Why would any sensible person desire to be part of a Biafra that is led by group of criminals based mostly abroad?
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Rich Also Cry, I Have Never Lost Election / Tinubu Is Not My Candidate –pastor Tunde Bakare / Gov Soludo Launch Anti-touting Squad At Upper Iweka Onitsha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.