Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents (5233 Views)

Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents / Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by God1stson(m): 10:41am On May 23, 2022
Brexxit:

Don't mind them when retaliations starts in Kano and Kaduna they will start tagging UN,ICC,AU.
I sincerely don't support this killings but Billions of Igbo business were destroyed in Dei with some people killed. Nobody will win in this violence let us come to a round table and discuss about this country. Igbos may loose more but it has been a part of their story and they don't care.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Kalashnikov49: 1:42pm On May 23, 2022
This one just dey yarn dust...na water dey your body abi?? angry

kingthreat:

Deborah is Hausa, don't use her to prove your useless point. Despite the bold and caps all you said is nonsense. I hope you are not abroad, cos if you aren't you sef must collect.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Kalashnikov49: 1:46pm On May 23, 2022
Have you shouted your self into limbo..when in Osun/Oyo/Ogun/Kwara your people use human parts for rituals?? Stop concerning yourself with peoples business...spits

Difrent:

Is that why igbos should be killing igbos in iboland?....because people didnt condemn deborahs killing so igbos should be killing eachother?
Stop all this stewpid comparisms
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by GEJDHERO: 2:06pm On May 23, 2022
DonMarkuzi:
There will be no election next year.
In ibo land
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by kingthreat(m): 2:13pm On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
This one just dey yarn dust...na water dey your body abi?? angry

To a fool, wisdom is folly.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Kalashnikov49: 2:17pm On May 23, 2022
You are now a motivational Speaker abi?? But you forgot when you threatened me with Death abi??.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just told you the Obvious, shey na water dey your veins abi??...You must Collect, as its obvious you are a crass representation of a fuulish miscreant...spits

kingthreat:

To a fool, wisdom is folly.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by kingthreat(m): 2:29pm On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
You are now a motivational Speaker abi?? But you forgot when you threatened me with Death abi??.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I just told you the Obvious, shey na water dey your veins abi??...You must Collect, as its obvious you are a crass representation of a fuulish miscreant...spits

I didn't threaten you with death. Fact is that all members and supporters of the murderous ipob go all collect. As they have killed innocent people. So if you are a supporter of evil, expect the evil you yearn for.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Kalashnikov49: 2:42pm On May 23, 2022
All i know is this you are not GOD and will never be ...so carry your useless response and shove it where the sun dont shine...spits!!

kingthreat:

I didn't threaten you with death. Fact is that all members and supporters of the murderous ipob go all collect. As they have killed innocent people. So if you are a supporter of evil, expect the evil you yearn for.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Miracle2020: 2:44pm On May 23, 2022
Ukpaka:
Gunmen Kill Suya Seller in Anambra, Offer Free Suya to Residents
https://247ureports.com/2022/05/gunmen-kill-suya-seller-in-anambra-offer-free-suya-to-residents/
-
As that was going on, Audu attempted to escape but could not, as the gunmen immediately opened fire on him, shattered his head with bullets and rent his entire body with gunshots.

It was also learnt that shortly after that, the Gummen started calling on the panic-striken residents to come and have free suya, while Audu’s body lied lifeless in the pool of its blood.

Some residents of the area revealed that Audu, who should be in his 60s, had been selling suya at the location since 2001, and spoke Igbo language and Nanka tongue fluently. They also described him as a very jovial and cheerful person loved by everyone and well-known in the community.
Any northerner that refused to hear word and carry his business to those animals should blame himself for whatever happened to him.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by kingthreat(m): 2:45pm On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
All i know is this you are not GOD and will never be ...so carry your useless response and shove it where the sun dont shine...spits!!

I am not God and never claimed to be. God is against evil. You come online to support evil to swerve opinion to support evildoers. Evil doers who kill innocent non-Igbos and Igbos. For supporting evil, you are evil and will face the consequences.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by tungamaje: 2:51pm On May 23, 2022
Brexxit:

Don't mind them when retaliations starts in Kano and Kaduna they will start tagging UN,ICC,AU.
Shut that your dirty mouth. When is the retaliation giving to start? Igbos have been waiting for it for a long time. Animal

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Kalashnikov49: 2:55pm On May 23, 2022
Have you ever spoken against this Government, that is known worldwide as a government that supports evil??

Have you spoken against the injustices carried out against citizens of this country??

Have you ever spoken against this governments "pampering" of terrorists??

Have you ever spoken against the policies of Government that impacts negatively on the life of its citizens??

All the Fuel price hikes/ vat increment/decaying infrastructure/cost of living..or do you think that people dont die because of that??

Instead you are ranting because a section of wants to leave a failed country?

I guess you are mentally imbalanced...get the fvck outta my mentions...i dont engagae slow retardssss....spits

kingthreat:

I am not God and never claimed to be. God is against evil. You come online to support evil to swerve opinion to support evildoers. Evil doers who kill innocent non-Igbos and Igbos. For supporting evil, you are evil and will face the consequences.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by kingthreat(m): 3:02pm On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Have you ever spoken against this Government, that is known worldwide as a government that supports evil??

Have you spoken against the injustices carried out against citizens of this country??

Have you ever spoken against this governments "pampering" of terrorists??

Have you ever spoken against the policies of Government that impacts negatively on the life of its citizens??

All the Fuel price hikes/ vat increment/decaying infrastructure/cost of living..or do you think that people dont die because of that??

Instead you are ranting because a section of wants to leave a failed country?

I guess you are mentally imbalanced...get the fvck outta my mentions...i dont engagae slow retardssss....spits

Oga, las las, the evil you support. The Saint Unknown gunmen high on mkpurummiri will devour you. Light wins over darkness and good over evil. Have a karma day.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Kalashnikov49: 3:04pm On May 23, 2022
Stewpid Afonja that stays in a region where his useless skull is not safe...spits!!!

kingthreat:

Oga, las las, the evil you support. The Saint Unknown gunmen high on mkpurummiri will devour you. Light wins over darkness and good over evil. Have a karma day.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by kingthreat(m): 3:13pm On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Stewpid Afonja that stays in a region where his useless skull is not safe...spits!!!

The vagina of the females in your kindred are not safe. When your saints come marching, they will do what they did to the female soldier who wanted to get married. Let me not go into graphic details. Have a karma week.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Kalashnikov49: 3:20pm On May 23, 2022
See Ritual Pikin wan talk...Its on record that the region with a market for selling HUMAN PARTS IS WHERE ZOMBE...WHERE ZOMBIE??

LAGOS ISLAND (JANKARA MARKET)!!...Stop making a compound full of yasef...Kill yasef...IGBO no send una...spits!!

kingthreat:

The vagina of the females in your kindred are not safe. When your saints come marching, they will do what they did to the female soldier who wanted to get married. Let me not go into graphic details. Have a karma week.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Tomek09(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2022
[s]
triple996:
What is audu doing there.
D east is full of cannibals and is currently d worst place to b.
Imagine d way diz animals kill themselves, what are u now doing there
Chai...... Rest in peace audu undecided
[/s]
You lost your voice when Deborah was murdered in Sokoto. Hypocrite
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Arielle: 4:14pm On May 23, 2022
Parachoko:
This is a lie
Unfortunately, it is not. People just don't want to believe it.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Gbagura: 4:33pm On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Have you shouted your self into limbo..when in Osun/Oyo/Ogun/Kwara your people use human parts for rituals?? Stop concerning yourself with peoples business...spits

Worms dey your brain. This forum is pro-Nigeria. Y'all are damn nitwits thinking your opinions will sell here. Go open your ipob forum to spew your way to destruction. No be we spoil your life say make you got so drenched in hate that you started killing yourselves. Fools thinking they are smart but na dem foolish pass. Dregs of naija.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Gbagura: 4:37pm On May 23, 2022
tungamaje:

Shut that your dirty mouth. When is the retaliation giving to start? Igbos have been waiting for it for a long time. Animal
As if you amount to something in real existence. Foolish you making mouths. When aboki start with you, Na una papa go begin dey call UN. You're nothing but stupid cowards. No be today foolish y'all dey call international community to your rescue. Na we go teach you the manners your culture fails to imbibe in y'all.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Kalashnikov49: 4:42pm On May 23, 2022
Dregs...But your useless ancestors and generationally programmed to be foolish zombies like you are against them leaving your useless country?? I know its a genetic trait for useless afonja debased miscreants to be daftt, but celebrating your fuulishness is dumbfounding. Get the hell outta hia and carry that useless Oluwole foolishness and deposit it at the door step of your useless benefactor...spits!!

Gbagura:
Worms dey your brain. This forum is pro-Nigeria. Y'all are damn nitwits thinking your opinions will sell here. Go open your ipob forum to spew your way to destruction. No be we spoil your life say make you got so drenched in hate that you started killing yourselves. Fools thinking they are smart but na dem foolish pass. Dregs of naija.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Gbagura: 4:44pm On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Dregs...But your useless ancestors and generationally programmed to be foolish zombies like you are against them leaving your useless country?? I know its a genetic trait for useless afonja debased miscreants to be daftt, but celebrating your fuulishness is dumbfounding. Get the hell outta hia and carry that useless Oluwole foolishness and deposit it at the door step of your useless benefactor...spits!!

If not that y'all are unfortunate and amount to nothing for naija, you won't jump like 6 states just to enter southwest for survival. Fashola deported una fathers and we know how your elders were crawling before Fashola to allow y'all stay as southeast is a nonsense region. Lol

Now that cannibalism has returned to sadeast, it's a common sense for serious investors to flee that dead region.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Kalashnikov49: 8:16pm On May 23, 2022
When i say that Afonja indolent miscreants like you are pathetic it seems unfair. Look at how you are raving mad and barking like a Dog in heat without saying anything meaningful. The deportation of IGBOs by Fashola was very much welcome, but why are your useless brothers and sisters the first to beg for unity?? Why are they always on IGBO threads begging profusely like miscreants that have met Herdsmen?? Taa!! GTFOH!!

You talk Cannibalisim, when its on Record that Oduduworm Republic of Afonjanestern is the only region in Nigeria that sells human parts?? Do you want to deny "JANKARA MARKET" in Lagos Island?? Is it true that the market is also a source of your stewpidity falsified IGR??
You Afonja miscreants are innately shallow, dull, sickening and tremendously fuulish miscreants...I spit on Your useless forehead...Deadbeat miscreant ...spits!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Gbagura:
If not that y'all are unfortunate and amount to nothing for naija, you won't jump like 6 states just to enter southwest for survival. Fashola deported una fathers and we know how your elders were crawling before Fashola to allow y'all stay as southeast is a nonsense region. Lol

Now that cannibalism has returned to sadeast, it's a common sense for serious investors to flee that dead region.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Gbagura: 8:35pm On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
When i say that Afonja indolent miscreants like you are pathetic it seems unfair. Look at how you are raving mad and barking like a Dog in heat without saying anything meaningful. The deportation of IGBOs by Fashola was very much welcome, but why are your useless brothers and sisters the first to beg for unity?? Why are they always on IGBO threads begging profusely like miscreants that have met Herdsmen?? Taa!! GTFOH!!

You talk Cannibalisim, when its on Record that Oduduworm Republic of Afonjanestern is the only region in Nigeria that sells human parts?? Do you want to deny "JANKARA MARKET" in Lagos Island?? Is it true that the market is also a source of your stewpidity falsified IGR??
You Afonja miscreants are innately shallow, dull, sickening and tremendously fuulish miscreants...I spit on Your useless forehead...Deadbeat miscreant ...spits!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Kalashnikov49: 8:46pm On May 23, 2022
E pain am ...Useless thing. angry angry angry angry angry

Tell that Nonsense to your benefactor that has used your destiny to facilitate his political DEATH!!...spits!!

[quote author=Gbagura post=113110041][/quote]
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Kalashnikov49: 8:47pm On May 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..pains!!!

[quote author=Gbagura post=113110041][/quote]
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Gbagura: 8:57pm On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
E pain am ...Useless thing. angry angry angry angry angry

Tell that Nonsense to your benefactor that has used your destiny to facilitate his political DEATH!!...spits!!

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Kalashnikov49: 9:01pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=Gbagura post=113110625][/quote]

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by iyke2frankeze: 9:14pm On May 23, 2022
I doubt if residents will be foolish enough to share the sins of those murders with them in the name of suya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Right Thinking Nigerian Will See This And Not Vote Obi(pics) / It Is Very Shameful This Happened To Their Messiah (PIX) / Photo:- Fayose Weeps, Calls Jonathan ‘that silly President’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.