Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents (5235 Views)

Amina Abubakar-Bello Accused Of Selling Borehole Water To Residents / Aboki Sells Suya To Dr. Joe Abah With His Face On It, He Reacts / Man Narrates What Soldiers Did To Residents Of Rivers Community. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by jmoore(m): 9:06pm On May 22, 2022
successmatters:

On that day, you will come out and vote abi?

The government knows something you don't know.
People came out and vote during Anambra guber election. Abi, you arrived Nigeria this month from Somalia?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Parachoko: 9:07pm On May 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Support Aboki na!!!!...abi now its becoming obvious Northerners initiated the problem...you want to chill on the bile you spill against igbo people??

Cool down e go come SW...by then IGBO would have demarcated their territories. and then you get to enjoy 1 Nigeria...spits!!

Show me evidence of me spilling bile against Igbo.

I hate no tribe.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Parachoko: 9:08pm On May 22, 2022
Waterysperm:

Show me where you condemned the kano bomb blast on those innocent Igbo kids and I will give you 50k now. People like you are the reasons why all these are still happening in this country. We should all condemn evil no matter the tribe, religion or person involved.
The police lied and said it was a gas explosion. I am against any form of violence in Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 22, 2022
This one na comedy thread with worthless clowns. I think say serious thread.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Kalashnikov49: 9:16pm On May 22, 2022
Guy stay your lane...No need for plenty talk..IGBOs know their enemies ..Period!!

Parachoko:
Show me evidence of me spilling bile against Igbo.

I hate no tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Parachoko: 9:17pm On May 22, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Guy stay your lane...No need for plenty talk..IGBOs know their enemies ..Period!!

I dey my lane, nah you quote me, I didn't quote you.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Stallionhorse: 9:20pm On May 22, 2022
They are celebrating taking lives and destroying properties worth millions.. You guys are celebrating suya!! What a shame!!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Goldbw122(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2022
This really serious, so people will still go ahead and eat free suya like nothing happened.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Kalashnikov49: 9:30pm On May 22, 2022
I dont give 2 fvvcks..You sabi talk abi...No shkes bro..Just remember this...E DON BE.
grin grin grin grin grin

Parachoko:
I dey my lane, nah you quote me, I didn't quote you.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Oceanjagaban: 9:40pm On May 22, 2022
What a sin thing
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:09pm On May 22, 2022
Waterysperm:

Say what ever you want to say but stop claiming an Igbo man. Be real for once
any body wey no support ipob no be igbo...ewu mbrede,,God punish all ipob members I will kill all of you abakaliki bastards without remorse including that una oga Simon ekpa
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by toofit007: 10:10pm On May 22, 2022
Creamypie:
See KANU boys
give them a date for referendum so that they will give you back your peace that is all they asked for.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by History555: 10:12pm On May 22, 2022
Kingsley10000:
You don't even understand the complexity of the problem.
The main issue here is the perception of our people
towards these unknown gunmen.Our people are
supporting them thats why they are gaining grounds,i live
in Anambra.
Even if these UGM start killing you in presence of people,
they won't do anything because they have this mentality
that they are fighting for Biafra.
Some people call them Umu Elohim, Umuoma, St UGM
etc
Why wike was able to defeat them is because their
people rejected them

Are u dumb, lazy or a bot. How can u be posting the same thing since money.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Reflect7: 10:14pm On May 22, 2022
toofit007:
give them a date for referendum so that they will give you back your peace that is all they asked for.

FCK YOU, FCK THEM, AND FCK YOUR REFERENDUM DEMAND, YOU BUSH DEVILS.

YOU WILL GET ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE.

GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK CANNIBALISTIC SKULL, SATAN.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Freedom34: 10:29pm On May 22, 2022
omenka:
Just look at what Ndigbo has been reduced to.

God forbid.
They've not really been 'reduced to' .....they've always been like that.
My ppl tork say "when person never get money, na other ppl character he dey display, but let money come, na dt time hin true color go show"
What u are seeing now is as a result of d grand opportunity to show their real selves!

Go to d average !market controlled by Igbos: Alaba, computer village etc den u go know say 'savagery' na their 'follow-come'/default setting!

cool

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by IgbalodeRaymond: 11:10pm On May 22, 2022
omenka:

God forbid.
omenka igboland is more safer than Benue state as of today.

you're not from SW attachee should not be by force.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Opolopoopolonio: 12:00am On May 23, 2022
successmatters:

The violence is fuelled by those who don't want to hand over power in 2023. They are creating an excuse to extend the election.

Will you shut up

Your homeland is burning and you are desperately looking for who to blame aside your own people.

How irresponsible!

If elections don't hold in the yeast at all, does it change anything

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Difrent: 12:06am On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See how Useless Miscreants are Gloating over this news...But they were absent when DEBORAH was killed and when the Bomb Blast happened at a Christian School In Kano.

Is that why igbos should be killing igbos in iboland?....because people didnt condemn deborahs killing so igbos should be killing eachother?
Stop all this stewpid comparisms

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Yujin(m): 1:40am On May 23, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
any body wey no support ipob no be igbo...ewu mbrede,,God punish all ipob members I will kill all of you abakaliki bastards without remorse including that una oga Simon ekpa
Your death is very near mahaukaci.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by vasel15: 1:41am On May 23, 2022
This is bad the police should do their jobs and get the killers, civilians are off limits and I am sure the fulanis that actually killed him, let the zoo police tell us
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Creamypie(m): 1:55am On May 23, 2022
Difrent:

Is that why igbos should be killing igbos in iboland?....because people didnt condemn deborahs killing so igbos should be killing eachother?
Stop all this stewpid comparisms
thats how Igbos think
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by eagleu: 2:06am On May 23, 2022
successmatters:

The violence is fuelled by those who don't want to hand over power in 2023. They are creating an excuse to extend the election.

Anyone who believes Igbo people killed someone selling suya to them for the past 20 years is a full.
I see some group working overtime to create havoc in Igboland and make it impossible to vote..
Fulanis don't want to hand over power to anyone. We know the deal!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by LOVEGINO(m): 4:01am On May 23, 2022
Odin13:
Igbos in the north.. see as IPOB worthless fools are putting your life’s on line ...

Make Una keep going meeting and donating money

Day go break by 2am
aswear down
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by kingthreat(m): 4:30am On May 23, 2022
DonMarkuzi:
There will be no election next year.

Yes in Igbo land. But there will be election in all other parts of Nigeria. Those that want to remain backward can remain backward. But don't carry your hungry stomachs to Lagos or PH. No tribe will feed you
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by kingthreat(m): 4:32am On May 23, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See how Useless Miscreants are Gloating over this news...But they were absent when DEBORAH was killed and when the Bomb Blast happened at a Christian School In Kano.

What is obtainable is this , we know the perpetuators...but its disgusting seeing Afonja miscreants that want Blood shed and anarchy to engulf IGBOland...No shakings sha!!..Let it be known the TRIBE that supported the angst against IGBO people.

This i promise will NEVER BE 1967-70.

This is what I WILL PROMISE all the Tinubu zombies and useless Propagandists!!

All this started after IPOB sent representatives to BBC to refute the useless Article written by AFONJA and ALMAJIRI BBC correspondents in Nigeria.

We know their game and antics...WE ARENT PERTURBED...

WE MOVE..BIAFRA IS A MUST!

Deborah is Hausa, don't use her to prove your useless point. Despite the bold and caps all you said is nonsense. I hope you are not abroad, cos if you aren't you sef must collect.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by kingthreat(m): 4:33am On May 23, 2022
eagleu:

Anyone who believes Igbo people killed someone selling suya to them for the past 20 years is a full.
I see some group working overtime to create havoc in Igboland and make it impossible to vote..
Fulanis don't want to hand over power to anyone. We know the deal!

Olodo well no fit even spell "fool".
Na aliens from space kill the Aboki man.
Soon your state will be militarized. Soon and very soon.
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by SisterFire(f): 4:43am On May 23, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
One thing is for Terrorist to commit criminal offence, another thing is for their dastardly act to still be defended.

...this pattern were used by Fulani against ur forefathers' from 16century to 18century . They have been fighting ur fathers but u chose to support them by being dumb to their antics .they denied u history same way satanists denied u world history only to give u bible as ur claim to history.
Sorry 4 u ,but remember karma ... it goes all round. Hate is sweet enjoy it while it last
You will fight an oppressor and u will be pained ur family members are bought to fight u, only u will kno this and selfish others won't

Note: if igbos falls to fulani southern Nigeria is gone,
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by Nobody: 5:03am On May 23, 2022
Kingsley10000:
You don't even understand the complexity of the problem.
The main issue here is the perception of our people
towards these unknown gunmen.Our people are
supporting them thats why they are gaining grounds,i live
in Anambra.
Even if these UGM start killing you in presence of people,
they won't do anything because they have this mentality
that they are fighting for Biafra.
Some people call them Umu Elohim, Umuoma, St UGM
etc
Why wike was able to defeat them is because their
people rejected them

As much as I blame the people for the support accorded the UGM/IPOB, This is a huge failure on the part of the government both at the federal, state, and local government level.
The government is tasked with the protection of lives and properties and they have billions of Naira in security votes annually.
This is a huge failure on the part of the government !
As far as security goes, the eastern governors are bunches of failures, and Buhari, if he knows what he is doing, should declare a state of emergency in Anambra NOW to save lives.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by 1879bar: 8:06am On May 23, 2022
[s]
omenka:

God forbid.
[/s]
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by 1879barisa: 8:08am On May 23, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
One thing is for Terrorist to commit criminal offence, another thing is for their dastardly act to still be defended.

[/s]
Re: Gunmen Kill Suya Seller In Anambra, Offer Free Suya To Residents by toofit007: 9:57am On May 23, 2022
Reflect7:

FCK YOU, FCK THEM, AND FCK YOUR REFERENDUM DEMAND, YOU BUSH DEVILS.

YOU WILL GET ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE.

GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK CANNIBALISTIC SKULL, SATAN.
keep on wailing,,, this is just the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Reclaiming Their Mandate from Labour Party In Abia State / Ogun: Amosun Declares Free Education, Healthcare / EFCC Moves To Arrest Former Abia State Governor Theodore Orji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.