Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,422 members, 7,819,518 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season (35654 Views)

20 Clean Sheets: Ederson And Becker Share The Castrol Golden Glove Awards / Tottenham Star Son Heung-min In Tears After Man City Won Carabao Cup (Photos) / Tottenham Fans Excited As Heung-min South Korea Exit Asian Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by HellVictorinho4(m): 11:27pm On May 22, 2022
Concerngust:
she/he is a chronic scammer he will never drop a number or address

But I think all of the so called scam detectives are deserving to be robbed till they die

Over 98% of Nairalanders don't know how to detect scammers

So the bastards that claim to be detectives deserve to be attacked!

If you get pissed off by this ,I don't care.

If you start laughing...,it won't make you wiser.

Just reason it further

Nobody is forcing anyone to help anyone without asking the right questions

I swear to my grave.....if the useless Nigerian government and those bastards I see on the street can't stop being useless ,then my progress will be hell-bent on letting them understand.

They really want to see crazy

They know what they're doing

Nonsense!

Those bastards that stopped help from getting to me last year won't be forgotten.

You guys only know how to quote the Constitution saying this or that is a crime

Let Nigeria be damned as well as the useless secessionists who don't plan things well

All that is needed is for certain bastards to understand.

Except I die ...., certain things must happen!

Those you call terrorists are not the worst set of people on Earth!

Certain bastards must understand!!!

Furrk the world itself!!!!
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Bahamas95(m): 11:41pm On May 22, 2022
Kingosytex:
Son is grossly underrated, dude deserves better recognition.

Congrats champ!
He should go to a bigger club, Tottenham is a mediocre club.

Same thing with Harry Kane, he's like a husband having unprotected sex with his wife for years with nothing to show for it.
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by obonujoker(m): 11:45pm On May 22, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Cristiano Ronaldo :

4 times European Golden Boot (2008, 2011, 2014, 2015)

3 times La Liga Top Scorer (2011, 2014, 2015)

1 times Premier League Top Scorer (2008)

7 times UEFA Champions League Top Scorer (2008, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)

2 times FIFA Club World Cup Top Scorer (2016, 2017)

Total CR7 had 17 Top Scorer Achivment.
What more did you want??

In addition.

1 serieA Top scorer
1 world cup top scorer
1 nations league top scorer
1 euros top scorer as well

But trust Europalona fans.... grin

1 Like

Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by 9iceprince(m): 11:47pm On May 22, 2022
paulolee:
congrats son, was so happy he won one golden boot because all were non penalties unlike sallah dt normally takes Liverpool penalties..
once again congrats to man city, pep is one of the greatest coaches in EPL..
de bruyne showed why e deserves the best player award and west ham are very stupid for allowing united play Europa

That’s if Milner isn’t on the pitch, so how far about him having the most assists, is it bcoz he is in charge of set pieces aswell, hypocrite noted
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by 9iceprince(m): 11:50pm On May 22, 2022
NewSoul:
So that mumu Salah came on to defend his golden boot not to even help Liverpool win, selfish bigot. Little wonder Mane complains about him every time grin
So Liverpool later lose?
Your mumi don do
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Obagofixxy: 11:52pm On May 22, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??
Ramos dey cause plenty Vawulence

1 Like

Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Bobloco: 12:02am On May 23, 2022
Angelfrost:
Congrats to Son on getting the coveted prize... Happy for him!

So, nothing for Ororo... They couldn't design or improvise an award for him! lipsrsealed
Why would they design or improvise an award for ororo when he was triumphantly leading Man United to the Europa Conference league

Cc: Obembet
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Sleekfingers: 12:35am On May 23, 2022
paulolee:
congrats son, was so happy he won one golden boot because all were non penalties unlike sallah dt normally takes Liverpool penalties..
once again congrats to man city, pep is one of the greatest coaches in EPL..
de bruyne showed why e deserves the best player award and west ham are very stupid for allowing united play Europa

Is penalty not part of football?

1 Like

Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Sleekfingers: 12:43am On May 23, 2022
englishmart:
Arsenal is the most unambitious team in England. How could you be 6 points ahead of Tottenham with two games in hand and less than 10 games to go and still slip?

My team man u Nko? Dem be disaster.....as a matter of fact, by Tuesday 24, I go burn all my man u jerseys, jumpers, caps and will remove all their stickers for my cars etc....... Useless red devil.......

1 Like

Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by josephking(m): 12:48am On May 23, 2022
Congratulations to the both players
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Nobody: 1:18am On May 23, 2022
9iceprince:

So Liverpool later lose?
Your mumi don do
Don't be silly dude
I never said Liverpool lost
What I meant is that Salah wasn't suppose to come on today.H was being rested for champions league.

He became fidgety when he heard Son had surpassed his goals and he had to be brought in. He came in to defend his interest in Golden boot that was his main priority, helping Liverpool win was second on his list of priorities.
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Mumusaphire: 1:41am On May 23, 2022
Orestino:
Son! Well deserved

But why Harry Kane no leave that penalty for son for that penultimate match?
I think they should consider how to share that golden boot award like the way they declare winner when they tied together. They should give the golden boot to who scored pk less. At least, we have not see two champions in a league for ones. If they tied, they will check goals differences or head to head.
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Mumusaphire: 1:43am On May 23, 2022
kenzysmith:
Humeing son would had been d sole winner if not for Kane greed in taken 2 penalties at their previous match.

To me son is my golden booth winner just a single penalty all campaign unlike salah

On a serious note if this son wear mini skirt he bench the likes of iyabe,fenadex and co
They should give the golden boot to who scored pk less. At least, we have not see two champions in a league for ones. If they tied, they will check goals differences or head to head.
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by tianshie(m): 1:43am On May 23, 2022
Seredebe:

Anthony m okeke is a scammer

Anthony m Okeke also known as Faith S H is a notorious scammer on nairaland. He has been busted on several occasions.

Below is how anthony M okeke, the scammer operates

-He will create an account early in the morning with a pitiable moniker like SolicitHelp, praygrace, blessings etc

-He will then target interesting topics that may likely hit front page and drop a good comment that will get him so many likes and shares.

-In the night around 8pm to 10pm, he will change his gender to female to gather pity and edit the post he made in the morning with a pitiable story of how he is suffering from septicemia. He will alter the spelling of septicemia by adding either r, c or h so that one cannot search and find him using the search bar

-The idea behind editing these posts in the night is that even if you find and report by this time, the post will not be deleted since the mods must have closed for the day

-His targets are those that come to nairaland in the night.

-The next day, the previous posts are deleted and he creates another account

- The cycle continues
You've cleared up a lot of my confusion. I always wondered why dude had so many likes for his pity posts. I even thought he bought likes. Or operated about forty accounts. Good job Sherlock!

3 Likes

Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Germi9: 2:09am On May 23, 2022
Son should definitely have it, cos he scored his goals without a single penalty
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Faber(m): 2:20am On May 23, 2022
I practically rooted for Son to win this. He is one of the Premier League players that I like so much.

Congrats Son
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by SecretReporter(f): 4:06am On May 23, 2022
kenzysmith:
Humeing son would had been d sole winner if not for Kane greed in taken 2 penalties at their previous match.

To me son is my golden booth winner just a single penalty all campaign unlike salah

On a serious note if this son wear mini skirt he bench the likes of iyabe,fenadex and co
your decision is not needed
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Nobody: 4:16am On May 23, 2022
kingxley:
Selfish Harry Kane couldn't leave ordinary penalty for son
It could be he doesn't want to take the penalties. Son and Kane have a fantastic chemistry.
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Asianjollof007: 5:57am On May 23, 2022
pek:
Not fair. They should have just given it to Salah alone. He had more assists.

Shut up!
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Asianjollof007: 6:04am On May 23, 2022
Sleekfingers:

My team man u Nko? Dem be disaster.....as a matter of fact, by Tuesday 24, I go burn all my man u jerseys, jumpers, caps and will remove all their stickers for my cars etc....... Useless red devil.......

You narrowly escaped playing in conference league, manyoo must be relegated next season.
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Teymanhenry(f): 6:20am On May 23, 2022
Kane was so jealous he wouldn't give Son penalty duties
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Kizzygentle: 6:32am On May 23, 2022
Orestino:
Son! Well deserved

But why Harry Kane no leave that penalty for son for that penultimate match?
Because son is not an English player..
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Nobody: 6:55am On May 23, 2022
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Shyboyk(m): 6:58am On May 23, 2022
Kingosytex:
Son is grossly underrated, dude deserves better recognition.

Congrats champ!

No one underrates him ….na him no wan leave Tottenham
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Soso990240(m): 7:20am On May 23, 2022
pek:
Not fair. They should have just given it to Salah alone. He had more assists.
and more penalty goals too bah. Una no de shame. Son did it with no penalty, yet Salah have been scoring penalties all season
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by 3moses: 7:27am On May 23, 2022
Though, I'm a Liverpool fan, but Son deserves it also.

I blame the leadership of Tottenham for the bleep sha.
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by obonujoker(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2022
Soso990240:
and more penalty goals too bah. Una no de shame. Son did it with no penalty, yet Salah have been scoring penalties all season

So penalty no be goal?
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Soso990240(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2022
obonujoker:

So penalty no be goal?
Person That is always handed a spot kick(penalty) is always at an advantage to have more goals over the person that doesn't take that for his club. The message is simple nah
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Shevchenkko: 8:48am On May 23, 2022
englishmart:
Arsenal is the most unambitious team in England. How could you be 6 points ahead of Tottenham with two games in hand and less than 10 games to go and still slip?
The soul of that club is gone and same is about to happen to United if they don't take urgent and vital decisions to revive the club
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by Micology19(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2022
7RCA-JDQGR-5-C1VR
Pls guys check this game and advise me.. Cash out or leave it..betking
Re: 23 Goals: Son Heung-min & Salah Share The Castrol Golden Boot For 2021/22 Season by arizon101(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2022
Angelfrost:
Congrats to Son on getting the coveted prize... Happy for him!

So, nothing for Ororo... They couldn't design or improvise an award for him! lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Meets Buhari In China. / AFCON: Moment Kanu Nwankwo & Kashim Shettima Celebrated With Super Eagles(Video) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.