Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra (40984 Views)

I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido / Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity / Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Sweetooth(f): 10:52am On May 23, 2022
bigpicture001:

Thank God he is safe....should be battery or network problem...

Am genuinely happy now that your happy....please do enjoi his whole presence while it last....many dont have fathers anymore

Thank you so much
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Sweetooth(f): 10:52am On May 23, 2022
zexy2030:

How far have u heard from him?

Yes please.. Thanks for your concern

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Sweetooth(f): 10:53am On May 23, 2022
Sergio104:

Please are you guys northeners??

If No, please he should be very careful in case of reprisal

I hope you have heard from him by now

Yes I have.. Thank u very much
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Winters23: 10:53am On May 23, 2022
Malory:
Do you have any evidence of the people that killed these innocent victims?

Exactly my point!

From where u stand ipob are innocent

Una go Dey alright las las

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Malory: 11:02am On May 23, 2022
Winters23:

Exactly my point!

From where u stand ipob are innocent

Una go Dey alright las las
Oga where did you see IPOB in my post?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by ThePlugg(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2022
Why these killings See those kids
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:17am On May 23, 2022
Dss at work
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by izac82: 11:18am On May 23, 2022
Even innocent kids that should never be part of this madness has become target for these lunatics. What is this for goodness sake?
Kai! I give up. This is pure evil. Does it mean Soludo is weak to fight insecurity in his state?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by tonididdy(m): 11:18am On May 23, 2022
I'm neither igbo nor Yoruba BUT if you think this atrocious acts like this are carried out by IGBOS themselves.... You are a foolish person.

.... No tribe will eat a fellow tribe mate like this unless it's a communal clash. We all know this is far from a communal clash, otherwise the kings men would have alerted the public. So far all we know is this people are called UGM.

let's have a rethink....at the backs of our heads we all know where to point our fingers to and it's definitely not at IGBOS
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Ternistacle(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2022
Papa God have mercy on men..... With this u wanna get Biafra??... Never.
From what i see, even after Biafra these unknown gunmen will continue or change names but continue thier cannibalism
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by tonididdy(m): 11:20am On May 23, 2022
Sweetooth:
I'm just speechless like this.. Why attack these innocent people? Is there no solution to all these madness... I'm soo scared AF, My Dad left the east for the north this afternoon and his number has not been reachable cry cry cry
People still make these journeys... shocked shocked
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Winters23: 11:23am On May 23, 2022
Malory:
Oga where did you see IPOB in my post?

No where and that’s the problem.

U guys are shielding them by not having the guts to call them out, just like the north did with boko haram
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Eriggs: 11:26am On May 23, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
This is madness!!
will you keep shit there, ipob supporter. E go reach all of una one by one. hypocrites everywhere

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Eriggs: 11:27am On May 23, 2022
Malory:
This is a despicable act from the people that committed it. The perpetrators will never know peace. Rip to them
will you keep shut there, ipob supporter. E go reach all of una one by one. hypocrites everywhere.
See as e comedy dogge not putting the ipob animals and cannibals into his yeye post. E go soon reach ur turn, keep supporting evil and murders. We will read it here

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Malory: 11:28am On May 23, 2022
Winters23:

No where and that’s the problem.

U guys are shielding them by not having the guts to call them out, just like the north did with boko haram
And you want me to pin it on IPOB without evidence? Is IPOB a name of person?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by NonsoNna(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2022
OMG!! What is really happening in this country of ours. Soludo do something
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Malory: 11:31am On May 23, 2022
Eriggs:

will you keep shut there, ipob supporter. E go reach all of una one by one. hypocrites everywhere.
See as e comedy dogge not putting the ipob animals and cannibals into his yeye post. E go soon reach ur turn, keep supporting evil and murders. We will read it here
Mann, even after I condemned and cursed the perpetrators you are still wishing evil on me? I wish you what you wished me
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Yankee101: 11:34am On May 23, 2022
Igbo, see the child you've prayed for
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Eriggs: 11:34am On May 23, 2022
History555:

Are u in anambra. If not don't blame soludo. The number of checkpoints both police and army should call into question how these murderers are evading security. This orumba has checkpoints. Are u saying that the security forces did not hear the sound of guns.
they have told you to shut the fvck up this hypocrite, learn how to shut up and stop typing to annoy sensible members here, the ipob evil you support and hail will soon settle at your doorstep very very very very soon, as long as God lives

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Eriggs: 11:35am On May 23, 2022
Malory:
even after I condemned and cursed the perpetrators you are still wishing evil on me? I wish you what you wished me
I wish you what you wish for innocent igbos being killed , you cannot escape the consequences of your actions, never ever, as long as God lives. Mark this down

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Malory: 11:37am On May 23, 2022
Eriggs:
I wish you what you wish for innocent igbos bring killed , you cannot escape the consequences of your actions, never ever, as long as God lives. Mark this down
What did I wish innocent Igbos and where did I wish them that?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by NewsPilot: 11:49am On May 23, 2022
trutharena:

Yes it’s DSS.

Let’s blame DSS. They did this!

You happy now?

Lolz, don't mind the deluded human. Let them keep deceiving themselves so that they won't be seen as saboteurs.

They should learn from governor Wike
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:56am On May 23, 2022
trutharena:
Omo this is a Bloody Sunday in the SE.

Killings here and there since morning.

IPOB terrorists and their lunatic sympathizers will never know peace.

Some of them will still come and absolve IPOB and blame some imaginary DSS.
May unending sorrows follow all IPOB members, their supporters and the rabid animal in detention.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by ufotunang: 11:57am On May 23, 2022
Federal government dialogue with IPOB so that this IPOB issues and insecurity and killing can stop in the south east..no problem without a solution... how long will the South East continue like this
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Winters23: 11:58am On May 23, 2022
Malory:
And you want me to pin it on IPOB without evidence? Is IPOB a name of person?

No.

Ipob is a name of a terrorist organization
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by doshiyad1: 12:03pm On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't need to ask nothing..cos he did..I kinda follow this thing and it's all confusing..I remember sometime ago when this same guy and his colleagues here claimed the Ng govt should stop mounting unnecessary checkpoint..I am kinda surprised he is blaming them..

The same guy who made a comment up there soliciting with the victim is the same guy who champions their activities..now that it's getting closer to him he's beginning to get his senses back.. if this ain't stupidity then nothing else..

Don't mind them, it will soon get to then one by one. Following!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by doshiyad1: 12:05pm On May 23, 2022
trutharena:

Yes it’s DSS.

Let’s blame DSS. They did this!

You happy now?

Abi oh! let them keep blaming and support the UGM instead of condemning and bring them to order. Lets see how far they will go.Following!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by NakwansaPolice: 12:15pm On May 23, 2022
Eriggs:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by NakwansaPolice: 12:15pm On May 23, 2022
Eriggs:
will you keep shit there, ipob supporter. E go reach all of una one by one. hypocrites everywhere
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Omodua(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/black-sunday-in-anambra-as-gunmen-kill-mother-four-children-two-others/
These unknown gun men are DSS in cahoot with Fulani militia with active connivance of the presidency who don't want peace in southeast and by extension, development in the region.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by xelly: 12:34pm On May 23, 2022
May God NEVER spear the people/group/person that did this.

God, You created man in Your image and Your likeness, let judgement of the killer be swift. I pronoun curse upon everyone that have hands in this killing. Curse shall they be in the morning, afternoon and night. Amen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Omodua(m): 12:34pm On May 23, 2022
trutharena:
Omo this is a Bloody Sunday in the SE.

Killings here and there since morning.

IPOB terrorists and their lunatic sympathizers will never know peace.

Some of them will still come and absolve IPOB and blame some imaginary DSS.
It's DSS. Not IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos Seals 70 Churches, 20 Mosques, 11 Hotels For Noise Pollution / Lagos Apc Guber Candidate Sanwo Olu's Campaign Vehicles Flood Lagos(photos) / Biography/Profile Of Shuaibu Ibrahim, New NYSC DG (photo)