Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra (40950 Views)

I Have 4 Wives And 14 Children, 2 Of My Wives Are My Relatives. - Sanusi Lamido / Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity / Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by nku5: 9:03am On May 23, 2022
Latakia:
The same Soludo that is romancing with the Supleme leader snapping pictures abi na people like you and other clowns over there hailing and praising them when they paraded themselves at Ariara market. Una never ready to end the killing in that una region. Na DSS dey do all the killing in Obi Pandora and other Igbo elites voices.

Kai-kai post
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2022
babamoha:
What is the mission of the ugm? Cause I can't understand their motives
They want Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by MrUchenna1(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2022
Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Eyenakwaibom1(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2022
This madness is getting out of hand. Why is humanity getting more and more wicked by the day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by maestroferddi: 9:06am On May 23, 2022
Golan007:

Nobody is wishing anything.

In fact, even if people wished, surely they aren't as guilty as those who do the act.

Wise up old man.

You are too old for all these games of deception.
You are an irresponsible, ill-trained fellow.

Put your life to better use than spreading ill will and negativity...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by xangerar: 9:06am On May 23, 2022
History555:
People should ask with thousands of checkpoints in anambra, how come all these attacks. How are these murderers evading all the checkpoints. Something is going on which the fed govt is involved.

I can count how many police formations still remain intact in the South East. When these men started attacking police checkpoints and station, those who knows knew this was it, those who didn't clapped for them. It doesn't make sense to say the FG is involved in a carnage been perpetuated by local people on their own communities. We are only living in denial.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2022
Gkemz:
These senseless killings are committed by fulani herdsmen who operate on mask to hide their faces. Anybody can be seen as unknown gunmen once their faces are covered. ESN doesn't target civilians, but fulani bandits do.
Keep trying to deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by keypha1: 9:08am On May 23, 2022
No igbo man can have heart to kill mother and her children, even badest arm robber will not do it in igbo land, this is Fulani disguise killers, sooner truth will come out. Rip to dead, see innocent children died bastard killers. God will Jorge all of una
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:11am On May 23, 2022
keypha1:
No igbo man can have heart to kill mother and her children, even badest arm robber will not do it in igbo land, this is Fulani disguise killers, sooner truth will come out. Rip to dead, see innocent children died bastard killers. God will Jorge all of una
we are ready to face responsibility and fight this criminals and killers, keep your propaganda about Fulani to yourself, it doesn't work anymore.We can't be blaming Fulani for our actions, if we want peace to return

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by B2Bmen: 9:12am On May 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't need to ask nothing..cos he did..I kinda follow this thing and it's all confusing..I remember sometime ago when this same guy and his colleagues here claimed the Ng govt should stop mounting unnecessary checkpoint..I am kinda surprised he is blaming them..

The same guy who made a comment up there soliciting with the victim is the same guy who champions their activities..now that it's getting closer to him he's beginning to get his senses back.. if this ain't stupidity then nothing else..
mind you this has nothing to do with ipob it is very clear to the blind that this is highly political, they can fool us sometimes but they can not fool us all the times election is around the corner let politicians settle their madness and leave the poor already suffering masses alone. Let the people involved in security matters learn to do their work very well by carrying out indepth investigation and intelligent report not just standing in one place called checking point and be collecting money from every loaded vehicle that passed and when they is any crime that take place they rush out to tell us ipob esn ugm Biafra Russia that caused it, when they have not carried out any formal investigation to fish out the criminal elements in the society. I condem in totality every criminal act going on in the east right now and Nigeria in general wether it is being done by ipob ooh ugm ooh Biafra ooh Russia ooh I condem in totality. Let the government do their job very well and stop the Media publicity criminals didn't vanished authomaticaly because ipob has come.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by MrBroke(m): 9:14am On May 23, 2022
Life is zilch
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by adebwalex(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2022
[quote author=Malory post=113081378]This is a despicable act from the people that committed it. The perpetrators will never know peace. Rip to them[/quot9e]

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by adebwalex(m): 9:15am On May 23, 2022
Malory:
This is a despicable act from the people that committed it. The perpetrators will never know peace. Rip to them

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen cry cry
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Wettoid123: 9:15am On May 23, 2022
why are they killing their people am speechless ooo
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Malory: 9:18am On May 23, 2022
Winters23:

Even in tragedy you can't still take responsibility and face the truth...

Until you ibos that think you're different from the crowd openly condemn ipob and esn for all their crimes against humanity, then you guys are not ready to end the pain
Oga what exactly is your problem with my comment? What else do you want me to say? I condemned and cursed the people who killed those innocent victims and you are still attacking me. Haba for you o
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by muykem: 9:19am On May 23, 2022
IPOB/ESN has become a torn in the flesh of easterners. They foolishly thought that they are fighting Buhari, the old man is gradually round up his statutory 8 years without scratch.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by upper(m): 9:22am On May 23, 2022
History555:
People should ask with thousands of checkpoints in anambra, how come all these attacks. How are these murderers evading all the checkpoints. Something is going on which the fed govt is involved.
There are no police check points any more except the few that are manned by soldiers at the major roads leaving the hinterlands as playground for criminals. This is so because IPOB terrorists have completely decimated security apparatus in Anambra state. They first started with the police, then civil defence, FRSC and finally vigilantes Nnewi South and Ihiala LG are no go area. Car snatching, Killings and kidnapping are daily occurrences nowadays.Despite, folks outside Anambra state still support and cheer these criminals while we on ground suffer the consequences. Desist now before the thunder of the Lord will strike you.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by HRMK: 9:23am On May 23, 2022
IGBOS SHOULD STOP DECEIVING THEMSELVES!IPOB OR ECN AND UGM ARE ALL NNAMDI KANU BOYS!THEY ARE DETERMINED TO DESTROY IGBOLAND IN THE NAME OF ACHIEVING BIAFRA!!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Jman06(m): 9:24am On May 23, 2022
I wonder how people who kill others manage to live with their consciences. Oh....while my conscience would not let me rest anytime I commit any small offence against another person, to the point that I sometimes wonder what would become of me if I ever kill somebody. Na die that one go be oo

This is too bad! Human life has become so cheap in this country and it's quite unfortunate.

RIP to the dead and may your killers be cursed forever
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by zexy2030(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2022
Sweetooth:
I'm just speechless like this.. Why attack these innocent people? Is there no solution to all these madness... I'm soo scared AF, My Dad left the east for the north this afternoon and his number has not been reachable cry cry cry
How far have u heard from him?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by warlordd(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2022
History555:
Otu gbawa nne gi there for mentioning fed govt! Ipob bingo.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by ebisole(m): 9:28am On May 23, 2022
Fake useless news , this happened in Kaduna state , she was killed by muslims in Zango kataff , she is a Christian and her husband is a Pastor
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Regie2bless: 9:28am On May 23, 2022
baliyubla:
Funny how the killings have doubled in the months leading to the elections.

Nigerians are the most gullible people on planet earth.
because IPOB vows not to let election holds in South east and they are making good their threat. Simple as that. Ok
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by babamoha(m): 9:31am On May 23, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
They want Buhari to release Nnamdi Kanu
Is that why they are killing their tribes ?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2022
babamoha:

Is that why they are killing their tribes ?
They are very foolish, thinking it will put pressure on the SE Governors to pressure Buhari
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by moneyissweet(m): 9:33am On May 23, 2022
Fake news
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by onome2013: 9:36am On May 23, 2022
What is the joy of doing this. Innocent ones been wasted. What are they looking, why why why why why why
why ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by veron007: 9:36am On May 23, 2022
OkutaNla:
These UGM or whatever they call themselves need to be stopped before their activities grind the state to a halt. How did Igbos allow things to deteriorate to this level? Where are the Igbo elite and leaders? Why their silence?

There is nothing like unknown gunmen. They are IPOB and ESN killers, murderers and cannibals.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 9:37am On May 23, 2022
When Igbos broke criminals out of jail to arm them, you all cheered. When Nnamdi Kanu gave the order that they should attack Police stations, kill policemen and the millitary, you all cheered. When Igbos were suggesting killing and beheading "Saboteurs" that don't support Biafra, you all cheered. Now everything is happening just as ordered, you guys now hide behind these useless propaganda that sounds like what illiterates would come up with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by godofuck231: 9:41am On May 23, 2022
My grand father warned me of this , that during the Civil War the igbos raped and killed 7 year old girls , this is a flashback, I felt the man was over exaggerating, in wars women and children should be left unharmed
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 9:42am On May 23, 2022
This one Smells like fake news
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra by Nobody: 9:43am On May 23, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu sent his IPOB criminal squad to release the prisoners, so igbos will be on their knees and worship him by force. He seems to be doing what he planned. Igbos are Kanu slaves, even the governors with all the billions FG give them as revenue, they can not defeat Kanu and his criminal squad. Weak people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / Abba Moro Convoy Involved In Accident On Way To Campaign, Many Dead. Photos / Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.