Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Lady Who Slept With Dog Captured In Viral Video Reportedly Dies Of Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Who Slept With Dog Captured In Viral Video Reportedly Dies Of Infection (467 Views)

BON Hotel Manager, Tunde Solomon, Dies Of Heart Over Ibadan Explosion / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s / Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Slept With Dog Captured In Viral Video Reportedly Dies Of Infection by Bomblast170: 12:38am On May 23, 2022
Mirabel, a Lagos-based lady who recently trended in a viral video for sleeping with a dog has reportedly died of infection at a private hospital in Yaba.

According to the Daily Independent, an eyewitness disclosed that the lady had been on admission since Sunday last week after she collapsed and went into a coma.

It was also added that the deceased before death had confessed to the doctor that she had been having carnal knowledge with dogs for over three years.

Unfortunately, when tests were run and the result came out it showed that the lady was suffering from what looks like canine brucellosis, which can only be contracted from a dog.

The eyewitness said: “The lady had other underlying infections which were worsened by the presence of B. canis. She told my boss that she had been having intercourse with dogs for more than three years now.”

The doctor in charge of the hospital said: “This should be a private matter. How did you get to hear that? Of course, we lost a patient today (Monday) at our hospital and that is all I can say for now. You can go back to whoever gave you the information and get details. I am busy now; thank you.”

Mirabel’s death came after she via a viral TikTok video claimed she slept with a dog for N1.7 million but later recanted her confession by saying that she was merely “catching cruise”, a slang for joking.

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat A Wound Scar Help! / Doctors In The House: Kindly Help / I Have Hepatitis B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.