Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,173 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s (69146 Views)

Doctor Slept With Multiple Women In GP Consulting Room During Work Hours / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / How Italian Doctors Disobeyed WHO And Discovered The Secrets Of Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Sticooooooo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2023
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

Later I discovered that the drugs she was using is STD related drugs.

Please, which drugs can I use to neutralise the possible infection 😫?

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

Please help a brother fast

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Lucasinho(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
angry Danger

In the process of inserting my thing in her I notice a whitish something on her pus;y unlike before, I didn't hesitate, I went straight.

After the do, I discovered that condom burst and I discovered bruises on my thing just as usual

If it's not up to 48hrs, rush to any FMC, Emergency ward and collect PEP drugs

179 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by advanceDNA: 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Do HIV test oooo

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Sticooooooo(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Please help me, seun do the needful
@seun

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Sticooooooo(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2023
She said she doesn't have HIV

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Sticooooooo(m): 12:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lucasinho:
angry Danger
Can I get it in pharmacy

If it's not up to 48hrs, rush to any FMC, Emergency ward and collect Prep drugs

2 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Lucasinho(m): 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
[quote author=Sticooooooo post=122509397][/quote]

No I doubt, but u will get it for free at any FMC around you...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Shifi1: 12:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
She said

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Cypress042(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

I wonder why you still opened a thread because of it, wouldn't you have saved the energy.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Muffassa: 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
Something must surly kill a man πŸ˜…

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by maleekberry: 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
If its brusies in your penis, baba nah Herpes o.
Try and get antibiotics to first kill the germs inside first before proceeding for hiv test.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Beebah321(f): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
Show us pictures undecided

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Rokiat(f): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
How can you be so reckless to be fucking with no protection? Well done sound like genital herpes.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by neonly: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Yur village people right now

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by sleek214(m): 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2023
[/quote]
[quote]
You bleeped without comdom and you were rough and hard

6 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by detectivejones: 1:38pm On Apr 14, 2023
'She said she doesnt have HIV' hmmmmmmmmmmmm

30 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by PerfectStranger(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

165 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by BigDickProblems: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2023
Firstly, Run to a registered pharmacy in your Area and tell them you need PEP drug. Tell him your condom burst and you are scared you may have contracted something.

Secondly, stop fancying women. There is nothing much down there. There is no award whatsoever. You will risk a lot of things, and one of them is this shit you are going through right now. Take the red pill and watch your interest in women die slowly.

Thirdly, if you claim your size is very big, what then will someone with over 8 inches claim?

189 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by NBAjunior: 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
Rokiat:
How can you be so reckless to be fucking with no protection? Well done sound like genital herpes.

Give me fat pvssy na babe that your ass day enter eye oo wink

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2023
Please apply red oil (Ero) on your penis everyday.
Sticooooooo:
Normally I am a guy that really fancy women. I used to sleep with a lot of them. Although I have a very big pen:s, 7 inche. There's these two particular ladies that when ever I sleep with them I will notice some small bruises on my pen:s.

Yesterday I sleep with one of them, but before that she told me that she wasn't fine and she's on drugs. But as conji dey do me, I didn't listen I went ahead to fire, since I have gold circle.

Is it normal to experience bruises on a pen:s after sex and yet condom didn't burst or it burst?

1 Like

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by eliyke(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Discover,discover, discover ontop toto matter

44 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by NBAjunior: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2023
BigDickProblems:
Firstly, Run to a registered pharmacy in your Area and tell them you need PREP drug. Tell him your condom burst and you are scared you may have contracted something.

Secondly, stop fancying women. There is nothing much down there. There is no award whatsoever. You will risk a lot of things, and one of them is this shit you are going through right now. Take the red pill and watch your interest in women die slowly.

Thirdly, if you claim your size is very big, what then will someone with over 8 inches claim?

Show us let's confirm bro

4 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by MrBroke(m): 2:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
She's Bruce Lee's Sister grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by ekele09(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

If she get HIV will she inform u. Take her to the hospital make two of una run test for STDs

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by SenecaTheYonger: 2:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

Name of drug or else you’re a very unserious human being

4 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by SenecaTheYonger: 2:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Sticooooooo:

Ah! Okay πŸ‘

2 Likes

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
Beebah321:
Show us pictures undecided

Ha ninu awe grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by sylve11: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Since you be Bruise Lee, nothing do you. cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by LagosFirstSon: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
You're gone mr man

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Reelmii: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
cheesy..fear dey catch u to go hospital

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by Clairvoyancy: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Go see a doctor asap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slept With Her And Discovered Bruises On My Pen:s by nairalee(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Nairaland nowadays somebody will just post

"I just fell down now, what should I do"?

Sit down there and wait for advise.

I wonder what u want us to tell u. Cut off the dick

31 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Egyptian Doctors Removed A Live Fish From A Fisherman's Throat (Graphic Photos) / Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary / COVID-19: Burkina Faso Politician Dies. 'Prepare For Worst', WHO Warns Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.