Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. (73008 Views)

Ukrainian Troops Destroy Russian Convoy Of Tanks / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital / 18,000 Kyiv Residents Given Guns As Russian Forces Approach (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 2:52pm On May 23, 2022
kingthreat:

I come here to ease off work stress at times. My work is mainly on PC. You can upload videos of yourself having sex with your aunty to prove you are masculine for all I care.

What ever story sweet your bele.

Just stop telling fake tales that you can't prove with facts.

Lying is a reflection of your own flawed character as a human being.

1 Like

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 2:56pm On May 23, 2022
kingthreat:

So because a nobody. I mean a total nobody like you who has no positive influence upon anybody on the planet. The nobody now tells me to upload a video to prove a point and I am suppose to do it. As in ehnnnn.

Posting the video cost less time than all the time you spend dodging and scrambling...

Posting the video and proving your point with facts makes you an honest and intelligent person so why can't you? Is it because you are lying?

1 Like

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Ashley86400: 2:56pm On May 23, 2022
themonk:
The title is misleading.

Russia never wanted to capture Kyiv, at the beginning of the war they sent a large convoy to storm Kyiv but it was a chess game, they wanted to make Ukraine think the wanted to capture Kyiv but they didn’t. They just wanted to distract them from their game plan and it worked. Ukraine diverted all there attention to Kyiv while Russia captured the break away states and neighboring states they’ve always wanted. Immediately Russia saw that their plan was working they withdrew soldiers from Kyiv.

Stop deceiving yourself. And pick up a history book.
To complete the invasion a country, you have to conquer it's capital.
Russia tried to conquer Kyiv and failed. Deal with it abeg.

1 Like

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 2:59pm On May 23, 2022
HeroHero:

If u do head counts on death, Ukrainians died more than the Russians. The dead feel no pain again though as a soldiers their families mourned them b4 they died.
Am talking of the amputees and wounded soldiers living in pains.
The world used social media to deceive Ukrainians and their land & cities are being destroyed while Russian cities has no scratch

This is your own word of mouth and personal opinion, repost when you have facts and records to back it up with.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by kingthreat(m): 3:00pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

Posting the video cost less time than all the time you spend dodging and scrambling...

Posting the video and proving your point with facts makes you an honest and intelligent person so why can't you? Is it because you are lying?

And the clown is still telling me to post a video because he said so? Wait, for your village una no get respect or na so dem train you for baby factory? Leave me ooo
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by VirileNelly2420: 3:01pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:
This is serious mocking and embarrassment for Putin.

Ukraine stood up to a bully, fought the bully with bravery to a standstill and still get to make fun of the bully..

That's ganstar..

Ukraine fought nothing. NATO and EU doing d fight.
Dey initially said it would b weapons donation..., But den, d video says it all. Most of d soldiers there are not Ukrainians. They're foreign mercenaries.

But what Eva happens in dis war, it's a win-win situation for the entire world. Cos even d West, or Us won't find it easy invading oda nations as dey have always done. Don't u think so? I do
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 3:08pm On May 23, 2022
Ashley86400:

Stop deceiving yourself. And pick up a history book.
To complete the invasion a country, you have to conquer it's capital.
Russia tried to conquer Kyiv and failed. Deal with it abeg.

Putin choked obviously because he was expecting Zelensky and his cabinet to surrender and run because of his 50 mile long convoy, but Zelensky stayed and he refused to leave even after the West begged him to leave

Putin saw the trap and his failed strategy to enter kyiv and decided to run because thousands of his troops died already with burnt out Russian tanks and convoys all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by VirileNelly2420: 3:09pm On May 23, 2022
SARSCoV2:
grin grin grin

Trolling…

Russia has been ridiculed and exposed. Now the world knows she is just a loud empty barrel.

Struggling with a tiny Ukraine.
Are u people even thinking atol?
Russia exposed while almost all EU and NATO countries are practically intervening in d operation...
U need ur head checked.

Of course U'wer right wen u said tiny Ukraine. In land mass, dey're second largest country in Europe. But den, if u're talking about military capacity/capability; military aid from world powers both in personal, arsenal, logistics and intelligence have kept dem(Ukraine) afloat.

If u still call Ukraine tiny at dis moment, den, u're calling US, NATO tiny cos dey a fighting d war for Ukraine.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 3:11pm On May 23, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Ukraine fought nothing. NATO and EU doing d fight.
Dey initially said it would b weapons donation..., But den, d video says it all. Most of d soldiers there are not Ukrainians. They're foreign mercenaries.

But what Eva happens in dis war, it's a win-win situation for the entire world. Cos even d West, or Us won't find it easy invading oda nations as dey have always done. Don't u think so? I do

Here we go with the video again...

Where is the video of NATO fighting Russia in Ukraine?

Why do Putin people lie so much?

Na wa o.. grin
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by VirileNelly2420: 3:16pm On May 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
A heart attack to putinists on nairaland.I love the way Zelensky is playing chess with Putin;defeating him left and right.gringrin The so-called world power is being mocked and in the face of his invasion.What a shame?grin
If I may ask,,, if eventually Putin ends up fully annexing Mariupol, and maybe other part of conquered Ukraine, would u still term him a looser?
Nope, I don't.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 3:17pm On May 23, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Are u people even thinking atol?
Russia exposed while almost all EU and NATO countries are practically intervening in d operation...
U need ur head checked.

Of course U'wer right wen u said tiny Ukraine. In land mass, dey're second largest country in Europe. But den, if u're talking about military capacity/capability; military aid from world powers both in personal, arsenal, logistics and intelligence have kept dem(Ukraine) afloat.

If u still call Ukraine tiny at dis moment, den, u're calling US, NATO tiny cos dey a fighting d war for Ukraine.

Ok, this NATO fighting Russia story is nothing but comedy, consolation and admitting that Russian can not defeat Ukraine, but let us leave that alone, I thought Russia is so powerful that even NATO is not a match for Russia?

Why can't Russia just defeat and crush NATO in Ukraine? So, are you also admitting that Russia is actually weak and can not defeat NATO anywhere?
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 3:23pm On May 23, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

If I may ask,,, if eventually Putin ends up fully annexing Mariupol, and maybe other part of conquered Ukraine, would u still term him a looser?
Nope, I don't.

He is a loser and regardless of Mariupol, annexing and controlling are two different things. He'll still be fighting to keep that town for years because Ukraine won't give up, internal insurgency will force Putin to give it up eventually.

This is far from being over.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by VirileNelly2420: 3:43pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

He is a loser and regardless of Mariupol, annexing and controlling are two different things. He'll still be fighting to keep that town for years because Ukraine won't give up, internal insurgency will force Putin to give it up eventually.

This is far from being over.
Well, dats true. @ far from being over.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by timay1: 3:49pm On May 23, 2022
ebukamen:

Bla bla bla.....
Yeah, Ukraine is winning and making fun of Putin grin grin grin

Over 80% of the Ukrainian natural resources is located at the side being held by Putin grin

The same side holds most of Ukrainian industries cool cool

They don't know.

Imagine a country invading Nigeria and carving out Lagos, Some parts of south west like Oyo and Ogun, as well as South south.

When you combine these regions, The land mass will look small , but the resources from these places is literarily where Nigeria earns 80 to 90 % of it's Revenue. It's where 90% of the country's manufacturing industries are located. Nigeria will be literarily dead economically.

Yet some people, will now be rejoicing because the invader couldn't capture Abuja, of which is useless economically in reality.

This is exactly the scenario playing out in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by EmmaLege: 3:50pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:
This is serious mocking and embarrassment for Putin.

Ukraine stood up to a bully, fought the bully with bravery to a standstill and still get to make fun of the bully..

That's ganstar..

Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by VirileNelly2420: 3:53pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

Ok, this NATO fighting Russia story is nothing but comedy, consolation and admitting that Russian can not defeat Ukraine, but let us leave that alone, I thought Russia is so powerful that even NATO is not a match for Russia?

Why can't Russia just defeat and crush NATO in Ukraine? So, are you also admitting that Russia is actually weak and can not defeat NATO anywhere?

Ha, ibiakwa! Who said NATO is no match for Russia? NATO is Galaxy of world powers excluding just Russia and China. So how can u say dey ain't match for Russia?

The only thing there is that, Russia knows what dey know. I mean, d sophiscated technology, intelligence and d almighty nuclear munitions dey use in keeping other nations at Bay, Russia isn't left out. Dats just it.
And NATO has not invaded or attacked Russia directly cos they know Russia can inflict damage on dem and even on entire world.
As for now, dey're still using conventional weapons, but wen d war escalates, rules will be squashed.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by VirileNelly2420: 4:05pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

Here we go with the video again...

Where is the video of NATO fighting Russia in Ukraine?

Why do Putin people lie so much?

Na wa o.. grin
Lol... What? Wait, u expect dem to carry banner or mic announcing it before u know. Dey call it volunteers instead. In d video, dey made it known dey're here to fight for Ukraine, dey usually cover dia faces. Some don't even cover face. Dey also operate diz donated machines. So tell me, u think all diz sophiscated donated equipments are operated by Ukrainians? As in, foolproof technology..? grin grin

Plz take out some time, Google about war in Ukraine. Go for d videos and see for urself. Foreign mercenaries everywhere. A core Ukrainian soldier finds it difficulty to even speak English.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 4:10pm On May 23, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Ha, ibiakwa! Who said NATO is no match for Russia? NATO is Galaxy of world powers excluding just Russia and China. So how can u say dey ain't match for Russia?

The only thing there is that, Russia knows what dey know. I mean, d sophiscated technology, intelligence and d almighty nuclear munitions dey use in keeping other nations at Bay, Russia isn't left out. Dats just it.
And NATO has not invaded or attacked Russia directly cos they know Russia can inflict damage on dem and even on entire world.
As for now, dey're still using conventional weapons, but wen d war escalates, rules will be squashed.

Well, this is the tale by Putin fans we read on NL everyday so I wonder how Russian can defeat NATO, the strongest and the most potent military alliance known to man when it can not even defend a small country armed with common drones and MANPADS.

NATO won't step in directly at the moment, but if for whatever reason Putin introduced non conventional weapons like nukes or biological weapons, all bets are off, NATO will storm Russia in a heartbeat beat.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 4:14pm On May 23, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Lol... What? Wait, u expect dem to carry banner or mic announcing it before u know. Dey call it volunteers instead. In d video, dey made it known dey're here to fight for Ukraine, dey usually cover dia faces. Some don't even cover face. Dey also operate diz donated machines. So tell me, u think all diz sophiscated donated equipments are operated by Ukrainians? As in, foolproof technology..? grin grin

Plz take out some time, Google about war in Ukraine. Go for d videos and see for urself. Foreign mercenaries everywhere. A core Ukrainian soldier finds it difficulty to even speak English.

You mean drones and MANPADS are sophisticated technology? Things that even our own Nigerian use all the time?

I really shouldn't pay attention to comical posts on NL, it's really embarrassing what some of you say on the Internet.

That comment says a lot about you.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by 22gist14(m): 4:28pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

Same crying and story since day 1 when lazy Putin and his soldiers were supposed to defeat Ukraine, but 88 days later, Ukraine is still fighting, still decimating Putin's convoys, still standing and trolling Putin with his burnt tanks..

Abeg sing another song..
In as much as I don't want to engage you but you seriously need help.

Azov steel plant just fell few days ago right?

Can you remember how many weeks ago putin asked his army to encircle the plant such that no fly can escape he could have as well ordered a continuous bombardment but people like you will only cry WAR CRIME.

hear me, even American army can not and never be civil and professional like what the Russian is doing inside Ukraine
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by VirileNelly2420: 4:30pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

You mean drones and MANPADS are sophisticated technology? Things that even our own Nigerian use all the time?

I really shouldn't pay attention to comical posts on NL, it's really embarrassing what some of you say on the Internet.

That comment says a lot about you.
Dats wot u think right? Weapons sent to Ukraine are just drones and manpad...?
U taya me o...
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 4:30pm On May 23, 2022
timay1:

They don't know.

Imagine a country invading Nigeria and carving out Lagos, Some parts of south west like Oyo and Ogun, as well as South south.

When you combine these regions, The land mass will look small , but the resources from these places is literarily where Nigeria earns 80 to 90 % of it's Revenue. It's where 90% of the country's manufacturing industries are located. Nigeria will be literarily dead economically.

Yet some people, will now be rejoicing because the invader couldn't capture Abuja, of which is useless economically in reality.

This is exactly the scenario playing out in Ukraine.

The only scenario playing out in Ukraine is war and battlefield gains and loses.

Russian held Karkiv since the begining of the invasion, but Ukraine fought back and drive them out, the war is not over and nothing is set in stone until Ukraine is defeated but so far, Ukraine is getting stronger and still claiming back their towns and cities.

Whatever town Russia anex won't last in their hands because internal insurgency by the ukrainians will make it too costly for them to keep.

Putin picked the wrong enemy, you don't want to go to war with strong willed, determined and resilient people who are not afraid of you and never will allow you to enslave or Lord over them.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Eagba(m): 4:36pm On May 23, 2022
themonk:
The title is misleading.

Russia never wanted to capture Kyiv, at the beginning of the war they sent a large convoy to storm Kyiv but it was a chess game, they wanted to make Ukraine think the wanted to capture Kyiv but they didn’t. They just wanted to distract them from their game plan and it worked. Ukraine diverted all there attention to Kyiv while Russia captured the break away states and neighboring states they’ve always wanted. Immediately Russia saw that their plan was working they withdrew soldiers from Kyiv.
lol
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 4:40pm On May 23, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Dats wot u think right? Weapons sent to Ukraine are just drones and manpad...?
U taya me o...

I wonder why you did not correct me by listing the weapons they sent to Ukraine, including fighter jets, combat helicopters, cruise missiles, hypersonic missiles, warships, bombers to match Russia's massive military arsenal and advantage.

Abeg stop, no matter what NATO is sending to Ukraine, it still can not match Russia's military arsenal and advantage, but in wars, it's not always about your power and the length of your big guns, it's always about smarts, sound military strategies, will and determination to fight and succeed, something that Putin and his soldiers lack as we can see.

Ukraine is doing more with less and they are still inflicting serious pain on Russia.

Imagine Ukraine a country without a Navy sinking Russians Black sea flagship, Russians naval pride and joy with Ukraine's cheap locally made Neptune Missiles and they've destroyed many more Russian ships with hundreds of Russian sailors dead at the bottom of the black sea.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Passionate888: 5:10pm On May 23, 2022
themonk:
The title is misleading.

Oshey. Master strategist
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by pharmaking: 5:46pm On May 23, 2022
War don end?

Nawa for these mumu.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by GardenOfGod(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2022
kingthreat:

So because a nobody. I mean a total nobody like you who has no positive influence upon anybody on the planet. The nobody now tells me to upload a video to prove a point and I am suppose to do it. As in ehnnnn.
Excuses upon excuses and insult are the common yardstick used the measure those with low IQ. They often resorts to unnecessary bitterness when confronted with a challenge that is beyond their brains.
I rest my case.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by kingthreat(m): 7:13pm On May 23, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Excuses upon excuses and insult are the common yardstick used the measure those with low IQ. They often resorts to unnecessary bitterness when confronted with a challenge that is beyond their brains.
I rest my case.

Go challenge your parents to upload video to prove a point to you. No bitterness here. You simply cannot tell me what to do.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Samken2: 7:19pm On May 23, 2022
NigerianSage:

Why is Russia fighting only in East Ukraine? Because Ukraine chased them out of the rest of Ukraine and confine them to the East.

What happened to Putin's plan to storm Ukraine, decapitate the leadership and take over the Capital and government?

Why is Ukraine still so powerful and still able to inflict so much pain and cost on Russia?

Russia at this point should not still be fighting anywhere in Ukraine after 88 days of fighting, they should by now be in total control of Ukraine and even the East .

Ukraine is exposing Russia's military weakness and incompetence.

What do u know about Europe
Because if u did know u should know Russia fighting in the east is to connect donbass to a Russian back self republic of transtinia in Moldova and to control ports which supplies Europe with grain , try to read facts before commenting dear
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by NigerianSage: 8:23pm On May 23, 2022
Samken2:

What do u know about Europe
Because if u did know u should know Russia fighting in the east is to connect donbass to a Russian back self republic of transtinia in Moldova and to control ports which supplies Europe with grain , try to read facts before commenting dear

Stating Russia's intention is irrelevant in wars, all combatants have intentions and goals, but achieving their goals is a different issue.

Russia had intentions to invade and occupy many ukrainian towns and cities, but Ukraine beat and flush them out, they reclaimed their towns and cities from Russia so it's pointless going on and on about intentions, me sef get intentions, but until it's achieved, it's just a dream and you don't need any knowledge of Europe to understand these basic facts.

Fighting is still going on, Ukraine is still standing so come back when Ukraine is defeated with Russias intentions.
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by iyke2frankeze: 8:25pm On May 23, 2022
Igbofam2:

Ukraine has thousands of Russian POW my friend grin

Common sense should have told you that for Russia to have over 60,000 wounded that means that a big chunk of them are also POWs now

Do you have sense at all?

Russia is already losing the war with Sweden and Finland about to join NATO grin

Ukraine is now on the offensive too and Russia has been limited to to Donbas simply because they could no longer keep up with a large scale invasion due to their massive losses

The news Is out now in Russia of an impending mass recruitment for soldiers and as at yesterday, 13 recruitment offices have been set ablaze by Russians who do not want to be a part of Putin's madness grin

In a concert 2 days ago in St. Petersburg thousands of Russians were chanting "FVCK PUTIN.. NO MORE WAR"

He is losing control and has already lost the war grin
Which Western propaganda machine produced the 60,000 figure for you. If you are not a fool, the Ukrainian in Azov Steel plant are surrendering in droves of thousands and Moripol taken by Russia less than 3 days ago. Are Ukraine becoming offensive by loosing more territories?
Re: Russian Tanks Finally Enter Kyiv . Pictures. by Shattuck(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2022
SARSCoV2:
grin grin grin

Trolling…

Russia has been ridiculed and exposed. Now the world knows she is just a loud empty barrel.

Struggling with a tiny Ukraine.
in reality it is'nt Russia vs Ukraine, more like Russia vs ukraine/the entire west, Ukraine got all the support they could ever get both intelligence, tactical and military hardware from the entire western world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again / Iris Kaingu Bounced From Meeting Prince Harry In Zambia. Photos / Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.